Why do so many of you people complain about gear?

notmypresident-DN

Gear poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Does gear matter?

• Yes
    • No

I hear people on this game complaining about gear all the time. I'm honestly sick of it. It's so annoying. 

Do you people realize that gear doesn't even matter? If you lose in pvp it's not because of gear, it's because you don't know how to play the game. 

Getting gear isn't even hard anymore. In fact it's way too easy. My friends and I already have the best gear possible. I see basically everyone already have the best gear. If you're having trouble gearing you're probably just dumb.

Maybe try getting better? 

I hear people on this forum complaining about other people all the time. I'm honestly sick of it. It's so annoying. 

Do you people realize that this forum doesn't even matter? If you whine on this forum it's not because you're intelligent, it's because you think you're more important than you actually are. 

Bitching on the forum isn't even hard anymore. In fact it's way too easy. My friends and I already have seen all the forum bitching possible. I see basically everyone already crying on the forum about other people. If you're having trouble not crying, you're probably just dumb.

Maybe try not whining? 

1 hour ago, notmypresident-DN said:

I hear people on this game complaining about gear all the time. I'm honestly sick of it. It's so annoying. 

Do you people realize that gear doesn't even matter? If you lose in pvp it's not because of gear, it's because you don't know how to play the game. 

Getting gear isn't even hard anymore. In fact it's way too easy. My friends and I already have the best gear possible. I see basically everyone already have the best gear. If you're having trouble gearing you're probably just dumb.

It is so nice you had to log your alt account to write about this. And it is funny how you said yourself you have the best gear so you don't know what others are talking about.

Losing is because someone doesn't know how to play the game? Really? Try getting ancient gear and killing someone with ultimate, or try having ultimate +0 and kill someone with ultimate +15. It seems you either don't play this game or you get carried so much that you don't even know how this game works.

I have T1 ultimate +15 by the way, but I understand how important gear is in this game.

8 hours ago, notmypresident-DN said:

10 mil kinah says you were backpeddling when you wrote this cover letter for the resume of an over-geared bad.

P.S. does zerg-humping chafe? I wonder these things.

P.P.S.Also, your thesis is: this game isn't about gear. It's so easy to go get gear, so go get the gear this game isn't about.

P.P.P.S yer dum

P.P.P.P.S this is why you shouldn't raise your kids on a reactor, folks.

8 hours ago, notmypresident-DN said:

What you say doesn't even make sense. Gear doesn't matter but everybody has because it's easy ? So how about you challenging someone on ultimate while using ancient gear to show us that it doesn't matter ?

14 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

What you say doesn't even make sense. Gear doesn't matter but everybody has because it's easy ? So how about you challenging someone on ultimate while using ancient gear to show us that it doesn't matter ?

We figured it out apparently he is playing that unspoken P-server that gives you end game gear and max level. 

P.S just making this up but i think it makes his story more believable :D.

Archived