The 10th Anniversary Event.

HelliosRed-KT

I read on the official site: "These Daeva’s Day celebrations will keep the party going until October 10"  - is it exactly correct? Oct 10 is not Wednesday but Thursday.  Will there be no maintenance on Wed but on Thu instead? Can we gather Anniversary coins on Wed and up to Thu morning? There are very good performance cards I want to buy on many toons -  Cute dance, Swing Dance, Playing Dead. Anything sold on BCM is much worse! So let me know please. If a character has 10 coins now, is he still able to get to 25?

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

It is but a mere copy n' paste from last year, where 10th October did land on a Wednesday. They will perform the maintenance as usual on 9th.

'Tis a shame they couldn't double-check that even.

tenor.gif?itemid=5436796

Goodness! They -have- to stop the copy&paste errors.

8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

It is but a mere copy n' paste from last year, where 10th October did land on a Wednesday. They will perform the maintenance as usual on 9th.

'Tis a shame they couldn't double-check that even.

Did we even have Daevas Day last year? All I remember was End of the World madness, 6.2 and Pumpkin event. 

1 minute ago, Helleana-EK said:

So I logged in today and there were 30 10th anniversary coins in my mailbox. What am I supposed to do with them now? The event is over. O.o

Had you logged in during the event? It was rather long. Letters with the coins were massively sent in the beginning of the 2nd week (or 3d?) and you could use them if you logged in at those times. If you weren't there for too long, it's a gone train now.  

Archived