Plate

Chump-DN

I have bit my tongue the last year or so, but its time.  Why classes that wear plate have so much damage and survivability?   Isn't that contrary to fair play?  If you have more armor, more save me skills and are a tank, you shouldn't be able to 100 to 1 a dps in one stun.   One thing has to change.  Either nerf damage or survivability in pvp. 

Sure call me qq'ing about losing in pvp.  But that just means you misunderstand the point of the post.  And I do understand you plate wearers are a fragile group.

Edit:  I do have 2300 pvp defense

On 12/18/2019 at 8:29 PM, Chump-DN said:

I have bit my tongue the last year or so, but its time.  Why classes that wear plate have so much damage and survivability?   Isn't that contrary to fair play?  If you have more armor, more save me skills and are a tank, you shouldn't be able to 100 to 1 a dps in one stun.   One thing has to change.  Either nerf damage or survivability in pvp. 

Sure call me qq'ing about losing in pvp.  But that just means you misunderstand the point of the post.  And I do understand you plate wearers are a fragile group.

Edit:  I do have 2300 pvp defense

Well imagine being a cleric and a dps. There was a time that every class simply became a dps class, keeping their original job as tanks, hybrids or healers. This is when the game started dying. Templars do an insane amount of dmg for the survivability they have for example, gladiators and AT too.

6 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

dw they gonna buff glads in every next patch :P

Actually, they are in 7.5 xD. Temp and AT too.  They are getting dmg increases on multiple skills.  Glad and Temp health Drains are possibly getting a significant nerf though. DP skills that give a buff and sustained buff are getting a consumption rate increase for some classes so it is tougher to maintain them.

Painters got a bunch of dmg skills toned down and their invulnerability skill is getting a heavy nerf from 5 resists of Physical and Magic skills for 3s (this was changed to this in 7.2 i think) to resist only 3 physical skills OR 1 magic attack for 3 sec. Presently in 7.0 it's an infinite  resist for 3s on all physical and magic skills that aren't deemed irresistible (SM Nightmare Shriek Fear and Glad Wind Lance are an example). And I want to say in 7.2 the invulnerability skill is strippable by SM since it's resistance level is lowered from like 9999 to like 5.

SM grp fear CD daevian skills are being reduced from 48s back to 45s (presently in 7.0 it's base 55sec CD and at +15 I think the CD is around 48s). Normal SM grp fear without daevian is 45 sec reuse presently in 7.0. And best of all SM Summon Grp member is going from 10min reuse to 8min reuse.....womp womp womp.

Here is the Korean link, I used google translate so what i posted above is super suspect xD.

https://aion.plaync.com/board/balancelab/view?articleId=401

As  a gladiator i agree those hp drains are exaggerated and should be nerfed but its not only plate class that is overpowered e.g. clerics should be healers/support but now it's a nuker with awesome healing abilities! Vandal is broken/OP so i'll skip that topic. SMs will get reduce cd - cool but not for me. When i get feared i stay feared till death so my whole high hp drain and survivablility is useless.

Chanters should be support but can defeat plate class easily. SW is sorc with healing powers so imo only class that can complain is sorcerer (i think it's on the bottom of pvp chain).

My conclusion is that every class should be re-balanced.

• 2 weeks later...

The only classes that need a PvP re-balance are Vandals and Plates, Plates have around 100k HP, P.def, resist Fear and other magic cc skills, and huge DPS specially glads, but Templars and AT are not that far, Vandals are insanely crazy they are like tanks with huge DPS is like dealing with a sin with Sorc Damage and Templar HP on top of that, they can resist/evade/dodge lots of skills so even if they are almost dead they still can get away cos they can cast the double jump to get away...

Geared templars and glads blow AT away in terms of sustain if you have to compare them. Glads are especially a problem and need heals reduced to 15% from the 50%. This whole idea when you are losing to go finding a mob to fix your errors in pvp with one click is broken. Templars could use some toning down but glads are guilty and need a lot of damage reduction taken away with the heals nerfed.

Heals need to be addressed here.

Some classes can get hp back instantly like sin/sorc for example but others require a 2 second cast or a 2 chain skill and the hp isn't on par with other classes.

Fix this shit.

We are entering 2020 and people still think that NCsoft can balance classes in Aion.

They are just going to keep nerfing/buffing classes according to how Koreans are angry with a certain specific class at the moment.

Just play what you like, and forget balance that will be always changed from patch to patch and you will never know which course will take in the future.

Archived