I hate to be the guy butttttt...

Sgt Sneak

@Cyan would sure be lovely to receive compensation for christmas... the amount of rewards we would’ve got so far missing out on EC is massive now.. Now I’m pretty sure NC wont give us that huge of an amount back as compensation but still, the good people could’ve had a few if not many ult pieces by now.. 

At this point I don't know what compensation would be worth the wait. It's been too long to get away with giving us etium, stones, and AP. There have been countless times over the past few months that I lamented how helpful even the ancient stones would be- but we have all kept going and struggled and made gear progress regardless. Like, should we be happy to get ultimate etium when we have finished purifying by now? Are we supposed to use those materials for a second set? :v 

I would love to see more permanent rewards dished out, like platinum cubicles and legendary contracts.

8 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

At this point I don't know what compensation would be worth the wait. It's been too long to get away with giving us etium, stones, and AP. There have been countless times over the past few months that I lamented how helpful even the ancient stones would be- but we have all kept going and struggled and made gear progress regardless. Like, should we be happy to get ultimate etium when we have finished purifying by now? Are we supposed to use those materials for a second set? :v 

I would love to see more permanent rewards dished out, like platinum cubicles and legendary contracts.

I need more etium and ap :( 

On 12/24/2019 at 9:08 PM, Haniya-DN said:

At this point I don't know what compensation would be worth the wait. It's been too long to get away with giving us etium, stones, and AP.

I said the same a few days ago. Like, most of us are done with our first set of gear or almost done. I actually still have 6 more pieces to purify, but I consider myself to be slightly behind (those people who have been playing continuously and didn't take a break from the game) as I know several people already halfway through a 2nd set. Plus, we've had a couple events raining Fragments down on us, so most don't need those either. Sigh...

@ People saying etium and AP are not worth it as a reward.. maybe not to you and your group of friends who are full ultimate, but it's probably still significant to a lot of players. Like most of my friends don't have any interest in PvP and the ones that do have their static groups, so 4-5 months with no EC really hurts. I mean I know I could pug AD or afk ID but to me personally that's not fun. (Maybe you don't play Aion for fun, but I do!) 6/17 of my pieces of my pvp gear are ultimate, so extra etium and AP would be a blessing with all the fragments we've been getting! It's like the guy with multiple kaisinel contracts saying legendary transformations are a waste of a reward slot, just because it might not be the most helpful to a small group of people doesn't mean many many many people wouldn't appreciate it!

It doesn't matter if we still need the items or not. We should be given 100% wins for every single EC that we could not participate in. Prestige people should be given double that amount. You can line your garden path with the items if you don't need them any more. They are ours by right and we should get them.

We were denied access to this instance for literally months. That we have waited this long reflects poorly on NCWest, sure; but it reflects even more poorly on NCSoft. It's shameful on the parts of the Korean devs that they were incapable of fixing an integral system of their game. NCWest needs to make this right. We know that they can. (i.e. The EK server was a mistake and they more than made up that mistake to those idiots that rolled there.)

Just do it already.

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It doesn't matter if we still need the items or not. We should be given 100% wins for every single EC that we could not participate in. Prestige people should be given double that amount. You can line your garden path with the items if you don't need them any more. They are ours by right and we should get them.

We were denied access to this instance for literally months. That we have waited this long reflects poorly on NCWest, sure; but it reflects even more poorly on NCSoft. It's shameful on the parts of the Korean devs that they were incapable of fixing an integral system of their game. NCWest needs to make this right. We know that they can. (i.e. The EK server was a mistake and they more than made up that mistake to those idiots that rolled there.)

Just do it already.

The only right you have is to quit playing if you are not happy. It is NCsoft/Wests right to remove an instance that is bugged. Hell i am surprised they did not decided to permanently remove it from our region due to this bug only being discovered due to Player pop being so low. Having an instance that is meant to be 96v96 is pointless for a region that rarely even gets 2 full alliances in their at a time for both factions.

Also there is legitimately nothing that can make NCsoft/west look any worse because they are known as the company you go to if you want to hack and cheat/exploit in the west because they legitimately do not care. I have met people others in other games...scratch that other genre's that talk this way about NCsoft/west when i mention what games i like. A reputation can not get any worse than that.

Thankfully they have a stubborn player base that is willing to fork out when they inject content in to the game via events.

Hi y'all

I agree, and agree, and agree with everyone here especially you Aly that we should get compensated for being denied access to this instance for so long. And yea, Let Sneak dream a little!, lol.

Sorry I've not been on the forums for a while. I have been playing tho. I've ran into a lot of problems regarding my move to Illinois which as y'all know was supposed to take place in October. Vehicle broke down however and it's taken a while to fix. So hopefully my daughter and I will get moved in a couple of weeks.

Back on topic: As we all know tho getting things done in Aion these days happens slower than in stuff does in the legal system so, while we can dream reality tells me we won't see anything any time soon.

Have a lovely day!

Hey @Aieryn-DN I hope your move smooths out and you and your daughter start the new year out on a good foot in your new place in Illinois. I have sorta half given up on reasonable timelines or updates. I guess just wing it and try to find somethings to help you hold on lol. I have personally began playing WoW and looking into other alternatives. Sad but I am almost ready to retire from this game. Almost

Thanks Sneak. Hopefully ya, we'll be up there soon.Vehicle is giving us fits tho. I almost think We should have just bought something else, lol.

I'm not giving up on Aion tho despite the snails pace at getting answers and or things done. There just isn't another game out there yet that offers personal flight with Aion's realism so, I guess I'm here for the duration come what may, lol.

@Aieryn-DN I have all but quit Aion...I let my Prestige run out and I hardly log anymore. I dropped I think a few hundredish on the snowball event. I was not elated with the results nor horribly disappointed but the game's support is just depressing. I don't know any MMORPG I have played recently with such horrendous support. I am not pointed a finger at anyone or Witch hunting but as a whole for it to take not weeks but months to implement fixes in a MMORPG is unheard of. The lack of relevant updates and details on pertinent game statuses if disheartening. I have played since the game was released and road the wave from when we got monthly subscription rewards that gave little thank yous to those supporting the game. So many hopes that got crushed. Will I quit entirely...probably never. I won't lie and say something that absolute. I just will truly free to play until I get something if anything that I find worth the money again.

On 1/8/2020 at 11:19 AM, SneakAttack-DN said:

@Aieryn-DN I have all but quit Aion...I let my Prestige run out and I hardly log anymore. I dropped I think a few hundredish on the snowball event. I was not elated with the results nor horribly disappointed but the game's support is just depressing. I don't know any MMORPG I have played recently with such horrendous support. I am not pointed a finger at anyone or Witch hunting but as a whole for it to take not weeks but months to implement fixes in a MMORPG is unheard of. The lack of relevant updates and details on pertinent game statuses if disheartening. I have played since the game was released and road the wave from when we got monthly subscription rewards that gave little thank yous to those supporting the game. So many hopes that got crushed. Will I quit entirely...probably never. I won't lie and say something that absolute. I just will truly free to play until I get something if anything that I find worth the money again.

Oh I hear ya Sneak as I too have been playing since Aion's release and have seen all the up's and downs. However the only thing that could make me give up on Aion would be the release of another game offering personal flight where I can sprout bird like wings and fly with Aion's realism. I do play RO once in a while but RO's story line leaves a lot to be desired, still needs a lot of work plus completion, and it's flight mechanics need a lot of work to provide the realism Aion's does. So for now, as stated I guess I'm here for the duration come what may, lol.

I wish you the very best of luck in finding a game that fits your needs.

Lol, likewise, he, he.

.........Now if I could just get my dam truck fixed............ Turns out my brother in law cut corners when installing my timing chain & gear set. He's got it a tooth off which is why after my spending over 2k on other mechanics and parts it still isn't running. Arrrrrrrgggg I could choke him over this as he's a mechanic himself and should know better.

• 2 weeks later...

I REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HATE TO BE THE GUY.....butttt wassup with those EC rewards bruh....imagine someone that owes you money and the keep say, "Bro I got you I get paid next week and you will get yours too". Then next week rolls around and You still never get yours...now You starting to feel froggy and thinking about jumping....lol No but seriously....can we get a legit update bro on wtf is up with the things. I mean if you don't have it just be like look you not ever getting these damn rewards dumb asses and just let us like our wounds and get over it...this dragging it out is borderline sadistic. @Cyan @Cyan @Cyan @Cyan

Archived