Ereshkigal Cubics Aion 7.5 Gone

Strykur-KT

So with 7.5, Pandora has been removed, and along with it, the way to obtain Ereshkigal cubics from it.  As far as I know, Veilenthrone still exists, as do prestige quests associated with it.  How are some people who have not finished cubics or ever tried the instance going to ever be able to do it w/o such boost in stats?  Working as intended NC?  Unless there is still a method to obtain these cubics that I have not yet know about, you have content that some people cannot run without the associated cubics.

So many people are even unaware that this instance still exists. I am part of (I believe) the only DN-A group that runs this instance. We run it once per week for the 2 ultimate pve enchantment stones you get from the Prestige quest. We have a mostly static group, but we usually need 1 or 2 extra people per week, and it can honestly be difficult at times because people don't know how to run this instance, don't even know where it is, are afraid to try because of that, etc. Most of us in the group have full Ereshkigal cubics from back in 6.x, and it really helps ESPECIALLY if you're new to the instance. So yeah, since they removed Pandora, they should have added the Ereshkigal cubics as an option in the Qubrinerk's instance.

8 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

So many people are even unaware that this instance still exists. I am part of (I believe) the only DN-A group that runs this instance. We run it once per week for the 2 ultimate pve enchantment stones you get from the Prestige quest. We have a mostly static group, but we usually need 1 or 2 extra people per week, and it can honestly be difficult at times because people don't know how to run this instance, don't even know where it is, are afraid to try because of that, etc. Most of us in the group have full Ereshkigal cubics from back in 6.x, and it really helps ESPECIALLY if you're new to the instance. So yeah, since they removed Pandora, they should have added the Ereshkigal cubics as an option in the Qubrinerk's instance.

I would suggest people to check Vantheria's YouTube channel. Vantheria has uploaded a nice video focused on mace duty and there is a link to a pdf guide, which is pretty useful for people that would like to either start running VT or would like to know some things before running it. Personally, i'm studying that guide to begin some learning runs with some friends and i would totally recommend it. In general, cubics are required for that instance, since they help a lot, and it's something that should be obtainable, since the instance exists, but the cubics aren't. @Hime Could you please have a look at it? :)

I have all cubics for that full since early 6.x patch and I never did it nor will I ever do it now. when it was relevant, it was impossible to do, now that it is possible to do (with all the new gear and better statsand +15 stigmas and +15 daevanions etc) it is no longer relevant.

Question: doesn't it still drop the ereshkigal weapons and armor? Because I know these are still expensive to sell.

My legion usually do 3 runs per week in DN-E, then everyone can take the 2 ulti stones from prestige quest. Also it still drop Eresh Weapon and Wings which are the best ones available for fusion!

Before 7.0 we was able to finish it with a large time left like 4 or 6 minutes, and now we can finish with 10min left easily. I must say u CANT REALLY need the full cúbics to do it. Soon as I have at least 6 people with the 50% there, it's totally possible to finish it with a secure time and no rush.

I suggest u to try to make a strong group and go there to experience it. You don't have anything to loose :)

15 hours ago, Gked-DN said:

there is a link to a pdf guide

I added two more pdf guides that I had to the video description, for the stay-at-home group and solo sin/ranger path. :) I don't have a guide for the right path group simply because we've never had to teach anyone to lead that group (always had someone who already knew) lol. But anyway, hope those help you guys.

15 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have all cubics for that full since early 6.x patch and I never did it nor will I ever do it now. when it was relevant, it was impossible to do, now that it is possible to do (with all the new gear and better statsand +15 stigmas and +15 daevanions etc) it is no longer relevant.

Question: doesn't it still drop the ereshkigal weapons and armor? Because I know these are still expensive to sell.

It's still relevant and done by groups because the Prestige weekly quest gives 2 ultimate pve enchantment stones. So yeah, if you don't have Prestige, not a big reason to run it unless you just want the Ereshkigal skill skins for the weapons/armor/wings. They are not sellable though.

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I added two more pdf guides that I had to the video description, for the stay-at-home group and solo sin/ranger path. :) I don't have a guide for the right path group simply because we've never had to teach anyone to lead that group (always had someone who already knew) lol. But anyway, hope those help you guys.

It's still relevant and done by groups because the Prestige weekly quest gives 2 ultimate pve enchantment stones. So yeah, if you don't have Prestige, not a big reason to run it unless you just want the Ereshkigal skill skins for the weapons/armor/wings. They are not sellable though.

I have prestige, I just never run anything pve wise anymore especially after 7.x patch. I liked the old pre 6.0 instances that had mechanics that you should do correctly to finish.

For example I used to love Danuar Mysticarium in Sillus fortress back in 5.x patch.
That instance is how pve instances should be. It was not very hard to hit the m.boost cap (which you didn't necessarily need, but it helped of course) and then the rest of it was about doing the mechanics correctly and in time to get s-rank. Jumping and gliding to get to the next room, kill the mob, do not fall down, kill these pods in a series that it will make it faster for you, avoid that eye-ball mob so he doesn't spawn additional guards! These are mechanics that anyone can enjoy. Danuar Mysticarium is coming back at 7.7 I think. I hope they do not destroy it by the new gear affected garbage.

Now most likely everything is gear-affected before it is affected by any mechanics. Like I saw a sorcerer do the Crucible Spire in youtube, he must have had the absolute end game pve gear because he would melt through a lot of floors before the mobs even had the chance to do their special things, so he didn't even need to know the mechanics of each mini boss, like he would spam his dps skills and the HP of the mobs went 0 in no time.

There is no reason to even search a walkthrough on anything that has to do with pve instances anymore. You realize you are doing it correctly, just the only thing you need is pve gear.

Pre 6.+: Do the mechanics properly along with having better gear which will make it easier.
After 6.x: What mechanics, just get yourself the gear before you step outside the city and you'll be fine.

(I also grew more solo-oriented the last year since I am not active. There is nothing group/alliance/league oriented I am enjoying anymore)

@Arhangelos-KT don't you have it backwards? Lol

At 6.0 ppl ignored every instance mechanic with compensation gear.

I really doubt nowadays any group can just stand still ignoring mechanics and kill PF HM bosses.

Ofcourse now its easier but the same applies to VT too, you are not getting a Rank S if your group fails at every mechanic

8 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@Arhangelos-KT don't you have it backwards? Lol

At 6.0 ppl ignored every instance mechanic with compensation gear.

I really doubt nowadays any group can just stand still ignoring mechanics and kill PF HM bosses.

Ofcourse now its easier but the same applies to VT too, you are not getting a Rank S if your group fails at every mechanic

I didn't explain it well I guess, I am comparing pre 6 and after 6 instances in pve. I did some pve in 6.x and then stopped anything at 7.x. There are other reasons too (like having to run the same instance 500 times hoping to get that drop because you constantly get either doubles or gear for a class that is not even present there, only to get an FM event later that will give you all the armor pieces solo!)

I am sure there are more mechanics to check in 7.x but before you even do anything the gear is the most important factor. And don't get me wrong, you still needed to have minimum m.acc and m.boost for a specific instance in pre 6 instances,but that wasn't anything super hard to do, if you did the mechanics correctly, you could even have some lower stats and still not be a burden to the group.

~~
I havent' done PFHM, never did Stellin easy/normal, or the Berinunerk state, or Veilenthrone (we tried in 6.x but it was impossible because even max gear was not enough for it), or Altar of Ascension because these are end game things that you need to have all the items before you enter and they are meant for extreme pve geared characters and I'll never be one since I do am not determined to farm all that from scratch at every major patch.

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Thank you, we did 2 runs tonight for the mechanics before boss. It went well, but Ereshkigal - oh boy!

54 minutes ago, Gked-DN said:

Thank you, we did 2 runs tonight for the mechanics before boss. It went well, but Ereshkigal - oh boy!

if you have a cleric that is good at kiting the tornadoes, and strong burst dps (we usually have 2 on left and 2 on right) for the mages the rest just comes down to gear/dps check for the most part on ereshkigal.

On 6/13/2020 at 0:05 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Thanks heaps! I'm not ready for it yet but that was a solid run for your team in the vid. :)

On 13/6/2020 at 1:52 AM, MiphaBae-DN said:

if you have a cleric that is good at kiting the tornadoes, and strong burst dps (we usually have 2 on left and 2 on right) for the mages the rest just comes down to gear/dps check for the most part on ereshkigal.

Yes, i'm working on it :(

On 13/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Tornadoes is key in that room. A bad tornado person will destroy the whole run. The sad truth!

It will need a lot of practise. Pre-boss mechanics are easy. Thanks for the new guides you added! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived