DN-Elyos Governor+Commander Trolls? Not again please.

Chibiusa-DN

Hi, the last 2 days in Danaria Elyos we suffered a really dissapointing attitude from the Governor MochiGirl and Army Commander PocoSin, they refuse to use command chat for help at sieges, they even make rude comments to the faction and even negate to pass lead to Benye, the other commander who was the only with commander chat who was actually trying to help. Currently our faction is totally blocked by these people. It's so sad that after all the work our Aion team did for make us have a better game experience, these people mess with the faction just after the merges. I come from kahrun, we suffered this same situation for really long time after Eternityflower was banned, Fellion, Musikill, ValinatOne, Morello, they all reach to be Governor but they didnt do anything to help our faction, was just until Justinz take Governor we start to take some forces again, but it was too late; too many elyos were already left server or even the game, and i really don't want t see that again happening in this new server, because i love too se so many people everywhere but these 2 persons are technically conspiring against our faciton and server. If you don't want our dserver Danaria goes right to death please.. do something to help us.

Please Aion team don't let these people screw your amazing job by let them tear our new server down in the elyos faction, we deserve to fight in same conditions vs Asmodians.

I hope you read me. Thank you.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they even enter to coalition and stay afk.

I feel the same, the hard work that made NCsoft for make the game enjoyable again and hold ppl in the game, they are screwing up. I don't gonna be in the same situation as Kharun before with no governor, is unplayable, and if NCsoft dont do something about this many players will transfer or leave the game AGAIN. why do you think Kharun was so low populated? players get tired.

TM players say in LFG they do the same always, they kick ppl when they want from sieges alliance and troll all the community as they want. im really tired about this and many ppl in my legion and server too. or  we transfer, or we leave or we stop to spend nc coins, anything, people in lfg even said when they post it here, the GMs delete the post. 

please, do something. dont ignore us, if u still do this, this server will finish as kahrun did. 

Do you think NCsoft we can play with this? 

I think GP reset was really necesary here. 

8 hours ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

Well, I'm glad that you're so optimistic, having lived with this for years I'm not so convinced that it will be quite so easy.

How do they remain on top? Well here are some examples:

1. Coalition leaders that go AFK from the start of siege 
  2. Coalition leaders that don't know how to use buffs and won't pass lead
  3. People that will do anything that MochiSin ask in return for a public pat on the head and being included in their groups so that they keep GP/rank (the good doggie crowd)
  4. MochiSin publicly punishing anyone who disagrees with them by sending them on "missions" or "asking" them to leave their alliance or ensuring that they don't get heals
  5. MochiSin publicly stating that sieges won't proceed if "a specified player"  is invited to any coalition alliance
  6. Refusing to put down the coalition kisk or pass lead so that someone else can OR saying where the kisk is
  7. Kicking an alliance (that was not AFK and was following their directions)
  8. Repeatedly kicking certain people whenever they join an alliance, although they don't cause any issues

All of the above has happened,  there's more but they are probably going to enjoy reading this as it is so I'll stop. Keep in mind that drama seems to give them pleasure, they don't care about anyone else. 

They are truly ruining the merge experience with their snotty behavior and not leading or doing anything to help with siege whatsoever just afk. Then hearing they did worse stuff it just makes it more messed up. They should have reset GP this is just chaos they don't pass lead to someone actually willing to lead it's very ridiculous. Seriously considering xfering or just quitting since this mess is awful.

So the truth is Mochigirl try to lead but no one follows? It is basically the same thing when Covergirl tries to lead,and every1 QQ. Now is just QQ more. That night Mochigirl is asking for xforms but how many people really follows him, as far as I know is only 2 Including PocoSin. So stop QQ guys IS E been the most dramatic fraction all time and now is more dramatic. * take my popcorn out and watch drama* And for GP reset it wont help with anything. Mochi and Poco still can make gov + commander if they want. Stop QQ low gp crybabies, I thought FB is enough place for you guys to drama about thing.

Just now, Sob-KT said:

So the truth is Mochigirl try to lead but no one follows? It is basically the same thing when Covergirl tries to lead,and every1 QQ. Now is just QQ more. That night Mochigirl is asking for xforms but how many people really follows him, as far as I know is only 2 Including PocoSin. So stop QQ guys IS E been the most dramatic fraction all time and now is more dramatic. * take my popcorn out and watch drama* And for GP reset it wont help with anything. Mochi and Poco still can make gov + commander if they want. Stop QQ low gp crybabies, I thought FB is enough place for you guys to drama about thing.

Nope the truth was MochiGirl has lead at sieges, didnt lead, didnt want to pass elad and just spamm flame comments to othe rplayers.

10 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

Nope the truth was MochiGirl has lead at sieges, didnt lead, didnt want to pass elad and just spamm flame comments to othe rplayers.

11 minutes ago, Sob-KT said:

It's exactly as Chibiusa said. Sorry Sob, but you weren't on Tiamat, why do you think it's so hard to get transforms when they call for them? Of course there are the useless ones (aka they will never transform nor ever go to any siege at all, nor help anyone for any other reason), and some transforms aren't at a siege (which is their right)- but there are transforms who do their best, but still get kicked from their alliances or get whispered and blocked by Poco. Why should they transform?

and GP reset is going to just to punish those players with rank who do contribute, as well as those who don't. It would be far better to change the system to require a certain number of siege participations and more GP acquired per month.

*Update* I was talking about the first day seige~ I know on 2nd day and today they start to say a lot of shit in commander chat. However, changing system//gp//seigemode is still not quite possible for NCSoft. I believe since people from TM people already sent a lot of tickets but it doesnt work at all.

Yep I fully agree ranks should have Been reset. ranks were reset in the merges back in the day and should have been reset in this merge. these are new servers technically so Ncsoft should have reset EVERYTHING. now looks like one of the two remaining servers may die already because of this dumb mistake.

You don't need a GP reset, but I can see why the whole TM-E wanted it. Enter coalition, refuse to put the kisk, afk the whole siege, I wish NCSoft would just  remove them both from the ranks by wiping their GP out, what's the point? They're really going to destroy DN-E, and it's just the second day of the merge. If NCWest doesn't hear their players now, it may be too late later on.

24 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You don't need a GP reset, but I can see why the whole TM-E wanted it. Enter coalition, refuse to put the kisk, afk the whole siege, I wish NCSoft would just  remove them both from the ranks by wiping their GP out, what's the point? They're really going to destroy DN-E, and it's just the second day of the merge. If NCWest doesn't hear their players now, it may be too late later on.

if NCsoft dont hear their players now, its gonna end as EU server did.

8 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but whatever Mochigirl and Pocosin are doing would be a bannable offense on Aion EU, they have strict rules for governors and commanders to lead sieges or pass the lead to someone else if they can't. They suffer this whole afk in sieges issue just like Korean servers do.

27 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but whatever Mochigirl and Pocosin are doing would be a bannable offense on Aion EU, they have strict rules for governors and commanders to lead sieges or pass the lead to someone else if they can't. They suffer this whole afk in sieges issue just like Korean servers do.

yes, they have a really pedantic way to act with players in faction. they dont just afk, they insult ppl and do what ever they want except help. just troll the full faction and screw up our merge experience. 

31 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Probably yes... Gameforge is harder in their punishments, but because they can, they have more people, so they can actually ban without being a hard hit for the servers.

43 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

totally agree, also i don't think they would be happy seeing these players doing things that can be considered even as conpirancy against the server progress, due Aion team waste A LOT of time planning anad working for the merge, for basically save the game, and if someone is messing with one of the 2 new servers at the point people is already saying "25 oct im gonna xfer for sure", if i were them, i would be reeeeeeally mad. WE [players and aion team] cannot allow this kind of threats with free way to screw our biggest wishes to this aion community grow up again.

There is 2 ways this can go.

1st way you can all come here complain about how lame it is because it truly is lame they are ruining this server merge for an entire faction.

2nd way you can deal with it you could feed players 3-20 GP get them some EB scrolls help them out to get them up to governor commander and so on and push the other 2 out of the ranks by doing nothing with them. Show everyone that community is stronger then being a lone ranger :D.

Of course no one would do this but ohh well

2 minutes ago, 1s360982-KT said:

There is 2 ways this can go.

1st way you can all come here complain about how lame it is because it truly is lame they are ruining this server merge for an entire faction.

2nd way you can deal with it you could feed players 3-20 GP get them some EB scrolls help them out to get them up to governor commander and so on and push the other 2 out of the ranks by doing nothing with them. Show everyone that community is stronger then being a lone ranger :D.

Of course no one would do this but ohh well

or 3.- full faction merge -.-

@Cyan take a look on this thread please.

Mochigirl and Pocosin are screwing things since Tiamat.

We don't want those trolls and pig spirit people rulling in our servers.

3 hours ago, Sob-KT said:

you're not bein honest on your post. LOL

She don't want to lead anything

The merge will be all in vain because the whole purpose of it was to increase population on these servers, but if NCWest does nothing against Mochigirl and Pocosin, then the servers will die off again because players will be unable to find joy to play it. The purpose of the game is to enjoy it without having two pathetic idiots ruin the experience. 

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

The merge will be all in vain because the whole purpose of it was to increase population on these servers, but if NCWest does anything against Mochigirl and Pocosin, then the servers will die off again because players will be unable to find joy to play it. The purpose of the game is to enjoy it without having two pathetic idiots ruin the experience. 

You know the top 300 are all people who have used the secret technique of doing uppers solo to get AP to convert to GP back in the day right? All of them have ruined your experience maybe you should be trying to get them banned or stripped of GP as well not just head hunting 2 people.

I really really think the solution is some kind of punish like decrease GP, or temporaly ban(2 weeks)  for conspire against the community, or just reset Glory Points for everyone, with this situation i wouldnt mind lost all my GP and i bet almost everyone in Danaria will think the same, all for just get rid of these people.

6 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You know the top 300 are all people who have used the secret technique of doing uppers solo to get AP to convert to GP back in the day right? All of them have ruined your experience maybe you should be trying to get them banned or stripped of GP as well not just head hunting 2 people.

Please don't speak if you have nothing to say, your argument is pretty invalid as you can't compare the situation now to what it was few years back.

1 minute ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

I really really think the solution is some kind of punish like decrease GP, or temporaly ban(2 weeks)  for conspire against the community, or just reset Glory Points for everyone, with this situation i wouldnt mind lost all my GP and i bet almost everyone in Danaria will think the same, all for just get rid of these people.

A full GP strip + a ban would probably please the whole Danaria server of both sides, but that's a bit too extreme. 

6 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

The merge will be all in vain because the whole purpose of it was to increase population on these servers, but if NCWest does anything against Mochigirl and Pocosin, then the servers will die off again because players will be unable to find joy to play it. The purpose of the game is to enjoy it without having two pathetic idiots ruin the experience. 

Kharun was died because that, and now NA have 2 servers, what about to kill 1 server after merge? 

@Cyan please read us. make a poll in game if u dont believe us. if the players are really happy with this. I don't think Kahrun elyos could be happy with this again for next years, that could be less and less players. please for one time read us and dont delete the post. this is important for us, for the Danaria-elyos community, and is important for us know if the NCsoft can help us with the real problems we have. 

We are not talking about noob governors, we know and understand if someone simple cant, but insult players and do things againts us for cant play and enjoy the game is different. tiamat had the same problem. please hear us this time. 

35 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

Im absolute agree when u say "for conspire againts the community" they must to be removed from governor and and army comander. 

Archived