Songpyeon Craft chances

Arhangelos

Also EVERYONE... do not bother doing the 7m upgrade.

Check the image below, 4 times I did the 7m upgrade and 4 times I got a burnt outcome.

Wherever you see 700.000 spent it is the small combine.
wherever you see the 7.000.000 it is the big combine.

efjnsdk.jpg

Jut keep your songpyeons and get yourself the 50x legendary transform and then try this if you want. I wasted mine for garbage.

58 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Also EVERYONE... do not bother doing the 7m upgrade.

Check the image below, 4 times I did the 7m upgrade and 4 times I got a burnt outcome.

Wherever you see 700.000 spent it is the small combine.
wherever you see the 7.000.000 it is the big combine.

efjnsdk.jpg

Jut keep your songpyeons and get yourself the 50x legendary transform and then try this if you want. I wasted mine for garbage.

No way I’m wasting my hardly earned kinah on this !

But wait a sec

the prices to buy the items inthe missing NPC are for the fully upgraded item or just for the base thing? 

50 fully upgraded honey balls or mochis (who cares about the real name?) seems to be so expensive. But I mean really a lot. Even with 100% succes in both steps is almost 400 millions. That could be so much for a lot of players. Of course a legendary transformation worth that much, but not everybody have that. But if we take into consideration the failure rate, then the kinah needed raises a lot, and also we aill have issues to get the materials. 

To be honest, I don´t know who makes the event´s descriptions now, but are really bad and incomplete. But, it seems is just the basic mochi thing. 

I guess the other ones are to get the veilentrone weapon.. or to be honest, prob will be just some BM. 

I would like to know what [Event] Legendary Legion Treasure Chest Key Bundle is for. 

42 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

But wait a sec

the prices to buy the items inthe missing NPC are for the fully upgraded item or just for the base thing? 

50 fully upgraded honey balls or mochis (who cares about the real name?) seems to be so expensive. But I mean really a lot. Even with 100% succes in both steps is almost 400 millions. That could be so much for a lot of players. Of course a legendary transformation worth that much, but not everybody have that. But if we take into consideration the failure rate, then the kinah needed raises a lot, and also we aill have issues to get the materials. 

To be honest, I don´t know who makes the event´s descriptions now, but are really bad and incomplete. But, it seems is just the basic mochi thing. 

I guess the other ones are to get the veilentrone weapon.. or to be honest, prob will be just some BM. 

I would like to know what [Event] Legendary Legion Treasure Chest Key Bundle is for. 

You dont need the 7m honey, you need the non-upgraded one, so its actually way easier to get the contract than you think (:

6 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

But wait a sec

No you need the basic simple material on them. you either use that basic material to buy things or you use it for the upgrade system (and waste it).

Just do not use the upgrade system.

1 hour ago, NekkidWife-DN said:

For a returning or new player with little no kinah has no chance at this event. We must spend hundreds to get anything from this event. Maybe returning or coming to Aion at this point is worthless. Just my feeling

For an old player with billions this is also a kinah sink, the RNG in this one is broken so I'll skip it as well. After all the basic material you have to throw away into this RNG garbage, is the currency for the NPC to buy things (the one they temporary disabled due to the bug)

6 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

No way I’m wasting my hardly earned kinah on this !

It is not even the kinah it takes, but the fact it ALWAYS fails.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived