Just a few ideas...

Rag-DN

@Kibbelz @Loki  So after last nights in-game Visit and from the last few weeks of reading in-game chat, discord and forum chat, I took some notes from other players on things players really miss and would want to see changed or brought back to our version of the game. I compiled this list and even provided NPC names to help. 

Note: In EU they have a lot of these things already, some of them have been compressed into a "Shugo Vending Machine"  that sells skins, mounts, motion cards, etc.  Their "Shugo Vending Machine" uses Prestige Coins though which seems to be easier to obtain on their servers compared to ours. For more info on this vending machine you can watch this Youtube vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYiHXASMzRw

Increase the difficulty of the following instances:

• Primeth's Forge (Normal)
  • Infernal Drakenspire Depths (Normal)
  • Stellin Laboratory (Easy)
  • Esoterrace

Logic of why:

The difference in difficulty is night and day between these instances and their HardMode counter parts....like dramatically different. Just about any player with a few deava skills, unenchanted stigmas, and the Coin gear (Heartgaurd set) can and do Solo these instances for the item completion/transmutation/kinah and not once think about the mechanics of the instances.  One of the biggest complaints people have in game is that the difficulty in the game is not scaled properly, we go from cake walk to OMFG this is some Dark Souls level difficulty, there is no segway to help players learn and feel comfortable with the mechanics.  You go from literally ONE shotting most the bosses to not being able to survive past a minute on some of them when you go from their easy/normal modes to Hard Mode.  The only 2 instances imo that are scaled correctly are AoA Easy to AoA Normal, and Altar of Gales easy to Altar of Gales Normal.

Group Loot for Completion of Instances:

Remember a few patches ago where if we beat an instance everyone got a loot box and only the Ultimate gear piece was rolled? Bring that back! It makes players feel like their gaining something when running in a group. We need more group based rewards to promote playing together instead of against one another.

Possible Instances to Add back:

• 6 man Crucible Challenge (maybe adjust the rewards and make it another ranked competition?)
  • Stonespear (The legion competition instance, make it viewable on the Community Competition Rankings and perhaps give rewards for it)

Kinah :

Gaining kinah these last few patches has been impossible, literally the only way to gain kinah now in NA is by either having an army of alts/accounts and afking Luna for the Kinah Box craft or buying it from a 3rd party. We need to stop this and here's a few ideas how:

1. Add Kinah to the drop table for bosses in instances. 
  2. Add/Increase Kinah rewards for Quests
  3. Increase our NPC buyback rates for rubbish items, gear, etc. NA servers NPC buyback prices are insanely low now. EU has a 67% increase in their buy back compared to ours.
  4.  Reduce broker fee for listing/selling items.
  5. Reduce cost of XP Extractors (564,075 kinah is too high for the amount we need to sustain gameplay)
  6. Reduce the cost of Socketing/Enchanting/Retuning
  7. Add kinah to mobs. (Maybe just cross server PVP map mobs to discourage botting?)

Enchant Stones/Manastones/Refining Stones/Sanctifying Stone

Most players, esp new or returning, are starving for more ways to get these to progress in the game. I suggest making either more events with Ultimate/Legendary Manastones/Enchant stones/Refining/Sanctifying stones as an optional reward. Increasing the success rate of these items would greatly be appreciated by all players as well!

Skins:

Obviously majority of players want more skins, not just new ones, but access to old ones as well!  So here's a few NPC vendors you should bring back so we can gain access to skins again;

• All the Costume Boutique NPCs in Panda/Sanct  ( Carrin, Deornerk, Givenchyerk, Pradaaknerk, Sumerinerk)
  • The old Shugos that use to sell skins in SC ( Pradaaknerk and Armanerk)

• The Shugo from Sky Temple that use to sell the Slain Gaurdian set (Macaronerk)

• The shugo for Theo Labs that sells Slain Archon Set (Mikurinrinerk)

• Bring back the Dye NPCs from the main cities (Jooma)

• NPCs that use to sell misc Masks/Hats in main cities (Nadalius and Perena)

• NPCs that use to sell holiday/random outfits in main cities (Arcinia and Lark)

Mounts:

Please restore Tarirunerk and Tarorunerk to Pernon that sell the surfrider mounts.

Motions:

Please restore the NPCs that use to sell the Ninja/Hoover Motion cards. (Seriphim and Andreas)

I agree on these suggestions except to increase the difficulty of the instances. The only reason is that this will only make sense IF they also make the rest of the changes in the loot etc.

Imagine keeping the instance loots as they are and simply make them harder, nobody will like it.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I agree on these suggestions except to increase the difficulty of the instances. The only reason is that this will only make sense IF they also make the rest of the changes in the loot etc.

Imagine keeping the instance loots as they are and simply make them harder, nobody will like it.

Agreed but they need to do something to scale the difficulty from Easy to Hardmode to help prepare new/returning players. Currently it's either you feel like a GOD in game or you feel like a  peasant. They need to scale things better.

11 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Agreed but they need to do something to scale the difficulty from Easy to Hardmode to help prepare new/returning players. Currently it's either you feel like a GOD in game or you feel like a  peasant. They need to scale things better.

Primeth Forge: Easy
Primeth Forge: Normal
Primeth Forge: Hard

😝

This is such a good thread!

Although, I would argue that SL EZ to SL NM is scaled properly. SL EZ is easy (lol), and honestly, SL NM is not hard either. You don't even need an actual tank in there for most groups. BE EZ to BENM is also scaled properly in my opinion. PFNM to PFHM and IDDNM to IDDHM, completely agree with you on. Way too big of a difference. Although honestly, it's usually just a couple choice mechanics that make these hard mode instances so monumental to beat for the lesser geared.

For PFHM Jotun 2nd boss, I'd do away with the Steaming Geyser mechanic and slightly decrease the damage on the Jotun's auto-attacks/kicks. For PFHM Tarukan 3rd boss, I'd add 3-4 extra seconds on the clone's buff timer since he likes to stop in the middle of the room sometimes when he's being pulled. For PFHM Frigida 4th boss, I'd remove the one-shot skill on the clone so that she can be approached and killed more quickly and then everyone can get back to the boss.

For IDDHM Berserk Heatvent/Lava Protectors 1st boss, I'd fix it so that the adds disappear at 25% again like they used to, and I'd decrease the amount of adds that continue to spawn on the Heatvent side of the room while you're killing the Lava side of the room. For Orissan 2nd boss, I'd decrease the number of crystals that spawn and the damage they do. For IDDHM Beritra 3rd boss, I don't have any opinion since I haven't been in there yet.

I forgot to include in here that it be nice if we received better rewards for going as a group/alliance/league for Siege. This really sucks that if you want to get best rewards, you have to run solo, does not promote teamwork at all.

I'm sadly to tell you this but no matter how neat your ideas are if they don't listen/care it means nothing.

If you don't notice this already but their object is not making everyone happy.
Goal of 6.0 and following patch is  make the game free (in Korea) and let majority of people who doesn't pay be victims of players who paid a lot (Whales).
If majority don't have any chance against p2wers they just add help to majority players a bit like make legendary transform more  common starter gears is ultimate but they will add some new p2w mechanics for whales to pay to distance  themselves from free players so they can keep dominate them.

But I guess they realized already this method doesn't work that's why we having classic in Korea now :)

If you guys truly love Aion and want people to come back to play with you the best you can do now is quit that will speed up classic to NA.
I don't believed that Aion that everyone loved is after 6.0 I believed our fond memories is classic.

F2P games can be moral few games have done it.
For me games isn't about massacre asmos/elyos or being the best pvp/pve. It's about happiness it doesn't matter what I'm doing,it about I am happy or not.

Because the game advertised as PvPvE doesn't mean you have to kill everyone on sight you always have a choice.

I believed @Kibbelz did everything he can to pass our suggests to NC already even he wholeheartedly agreed with us he can't do much if they don't listen.
So yep if you wanna save Aion only way to do it now is quit NA and play some servers that we can not say :P

Anyway this is my suggest to all of you. I can't force anyone to do anything it's up to your decision.

Be happy and be safe (not from covid but from depression lol) xD

@Nalariel-KT This is not constructive at all and defeats the purpose of Rag's post I may not agree with most or many of the things Rag says but at least he is trying to help the current game and that I can respect him for. Classic in Korea as I have told you many times is not carrying the KR server, sure a good amount of people play it but even more people play Retail over Classic. 4x the people on Retail over Classic. The post he is trying to make is to help Retail and if you could think for just a second how does any Classic or p-server come even close to generating the same revenue as the retail server... it doesn't so who cares about Classic if Retail is a mess. Classic won't matter if Retail doesn't survive they would just pull the plug on the whole game and then all you'll have is your p-servers.

Please Rag is trying to address issues to improve the game so if people's only input is, "doesn't matter game is rubbish", "Classic Classic", "Dead game is DEAD". Then please refrain from posting please because obviously you do not care about the game so your input is irrelevant.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

I'm sadly to tell you this but no matter how neat your ideas are if they don't listen/care it means nothing.

If you guys truly love Aion and want people to come back to play with you the best you can do now is quit 

I want to attempt to explain something to you, but first I want to say I understand where you are coming from, and I personally had a similar mentality a while back. Then I remembered a job I use to have being a building maintenance worker, when I first started that job everyone else that worked for that employer told me within the first week "Maintenance is useless and never fixes anything, they just care about collecting a paycheck!"  I got concerned so I talked to the head of the department about it and he gave me some very solid advice,

"The reason everyone thinks we're useless and never fix anything is because they have a totally different perspective then we do. They work in these areas 8-12 hours a day, 5 to 7 days a week. We only go into these areas when we're told something is broken because we have so many areas to cover.  If they don't tell us what is broken and only talk among themselves, we can't fix things or make changes because we're not aware that there is a problem."

I started thinking maybe, just maybe NCwest had the same issue, and after the ingame visit the GMs paid us this last week it really felt like this theory was confirmed. They honestly do not know what is wrong or what is happening unless we tell them!  

I know this concept is very frustrating to us as players because we would like to imagine that their staff plays Aion just like all of us and see the chats we have in game or on discord, team speak, vent, facebook, reddit, etc. But the fact is they don't. (I'm assuming it's because of a conflict of interest/abuse of power prevention type company policy) 

If you truly love Aion and want others to come back to play the best thing to do is NOT QUIT, but let them hear your voices. The more voices the better!

{QA} Odin: everyone has a voice. and every voice is important. EVERY VOICE

Send in support tickets AND post on the forums. (Remember support is a separate entity so not all information that goes to support gets sent back to NCwest staff) Let the staff know what the problems are or what we want so they can fix it. 

This message goes to you guys lurking out there on the forums too but not logging in to post something.  Seriously I think most of you underestimate how much we could change if you just logged in and responded to some of these posts by saying, "I agree with this." 4 little words...you can type 4 little words right? 

Anywho...hope this help explain the situation and changed your guys's perspective of the situation. Happy Farming!

I replied here just to acknowledge your comment and I'll post some of my own idea too :)

I've tried suggest many and many times and I can say almost none come to reality.
I asked @Kibbelz why skins ain't added to games or BCM he heavily implied that it's just not profitable (He didn't say it directly ofc)

So I asked myself why do they launch classic now ? I can only think of because declining of live servers and rising of private servers.
It would cost NC enormously if they attempt to fix live Aion to something we can acceptable.

Aion post classic (6.0+) is based on elitism pvp godmode p2w(I feel like legal cheat) you can't easily fix it to something everybody will love.
Don't you see they removed auto hunting(which I agreed) and it broke the game badly.

I can almost safely say people with elite gears pvp obsession do not care about skins at all. (from my experience in classic server pvpers don't care about skins)
I believing collapsing of live server will give Aion rebirth to redevelop the game to everybody like and having fun.

Anyway I won't forcing my idea to anyone I just post what I think if NC changing it's themselves and the profit but absolutely not because of me xD
If you believing you can change the live server then keep trying there's no harm from doing that. For me I believed otherwise.

@Nalariel-KT The majority of player care to disagree with you. Why do people actively seek out new games instead of playing old games because, they are looking for new content and things to enjoy instead of living in the past of older games. Classic has a limited appeal and it generally only lasts so long. It is not that profitable so no without a live server Classic is terrible for a game and can not be a stand alone. Why is the plan only up to 2.7 for Classic? Because Yongge is the most desirable part and is the Classic Aion. 3.0-pre 6.0 is not Classic as much as you hate to hear it. Why do you think WoW is not trying to make further expansions they are even struggling with the playerbase when they said they were going to add BC to Classic as this is not Classic as the player base see's. It defeats the purpose of Classic if you just continue to add future expansions to the list of Classic its not very Classic if we end up with 4.0 Classic I don't see on what planet 4.0 Classic even exist pretty much you are asking for a legit private server which means it alienates more of your playerbase as some players didn't like 4.0 at all and don't consider it remotely to be Classic, myself included.

The whole point of the post is some players are not having midlife cryses and not living in the past of later parts of Aion the nostalgia of true Classic with just a touch of Assault on Balurea is perfect for Classic Aion. We want to see the current Aion as it is, get updated so we can continue to enjoy the Game. I totally disagree on your opinion about skins as I have 7 different size cabinets in my home filled with skins as well as pets from 6-34 slots (6,12,18,22,24,26,28.30,34) as well filled to the brim with skins and old gear. People have been asking on Aion Classic for more skins in the shop and also the they can use these skins as transparent over the candies. The majority of the players for Classic are these hardcore PvP players.

I do not agree with all that @Rag-DN has brought up in his posts but I have just taken the cold water to the face and realised NA is not KR and will never be KR so I need to stop looking through my narrow lens and be more open to interpretation on what could  in fact work for the NA server to bring back it more life. So I am very much open to suggestion and debate on these topics because I do love the Aion, past and current, there are things that are implemented poorly but they can in fact be changed. @Vantheria-DN has posted before the list that Kibblez has made on the Priority list the I guess NC is working on things for our server its debatable how much they are woking on these things but if the list is to be believed talks like this one is very much helpful if they are in fact pertaining to the subject of Retail and truly trying to improve what we have without derailing the conversation to "Game is Bad, never will fix". If retail got to a spot where it is better off and enjoyable then Classic server would almost be completely useless. It would still retain it limited revenue game but it would just be a nice add-on to the game and facilitate growth of new and better content to the whole of the Aion world instead of crippling it further.

I am not trying to silence you @Nalariel-KT  but as I have had to feel the sting of the cold water of reality you must as well. Classic is not the solution to the game. We need to advocate the improvement and reform of our current system so that the game can continue to live longer. Sure it won't be WoW or other long running popular games like KMS but it can be better for current players and long loving players of the franchise to come back and enjoy as well

Hmm well if my opinions made a lot of people feel uncomforted I'm sorry about that and I'm gladly to stop comment about classic.

As I told many times my opinions do not affected NC decisions at all if it does things wouldn't be as it now.
Please don't worry  I'll just only watch from now. I hope you guys will success on Aion revival project.  Even I don't agree with doesn't mean I want to stop you :)

Less hate to each other and more compassion is what I want to do.

It is not that, I am simply stating that Classic is not just the only solution for the game and its not even a good one if you want to consider it. It simply can't bring as much money to the game as Retail does. If you care to list things about Retail as Rag has that would help Retail then it would be much better recieved.

From the looks of things it seems you have not played as much from 6.0 to current because things have changed over the years. Things currently with all the new additions have gotten better and even so better recently to the changes that they have made when they said they are actively looking at our feedback as of September. Obviously it is not where it could be but if you were to look at it objectively then yes there has been far more changes towards the players desires than previously. You have every right to your opinions on things for the game and I implore you to voice them as Rag has but, I am just stating that the goal of the thread is to fix the current systems we have in place in the game and not just brushing the problem under the carpet and moving to something new.

I hope this clears this up a bit and helps you understand what I am meaning. We all here that still play the game wish to see the game get better this is why most of us play still today. Most don't play the game for the hope they make the game catered to the indivudual user but a game that appeals to many user as this is a MMO not a single player RPG. Players who are interested in p-server play on them but, what Rag is trying to bring to attention is issues in Retail we can work to fix to make it more enjoyable. A lot of things are so mch easier to obtain and I can tell you without changes it does get a bit better in further update but there are still QOL changes that would be nice as our NA region is different from KR and that is what we are trying to talk about here and a few other threads.

I am sorry for making you feel in a negative way but the goal here is about Retail improvements not Classic, so Classic opinions do not help Retail so it is a bit off topic

I guess the 2 biggest things for me if I wish to put forth something towards the topic here is;

1) Auto-combat, I would like to have it implemented into the game if they do not wish for it to come to NA then I would like to ask for Reduction on xp mark items or/and inc in experienced gained as I need close to 217 a week to get my weekly desired items from the renown vendors which is possible but really difficult to do while trying to reach all of my other goals for my progression as this is avg 31 per day

2) More catering event rewards to the needs of the community I think of course we will probably have to stay on track with the rewards given on the event in KR but I would like maybe some additional things to be open for debate as the players desire so we do not have issues like our current event that leave more to be desired from the possible rewards from participation.

Lastly not a big thing but in regards to the folks who want DPS meter I would much rather have the player search menu that we have in KR or as they had in the past that allows you to look up the individuals equipped gear. (Stats, gear, runes, gems, stigmas, pen/resists, renown per zone, as well as Ranking) This would alleviate the need for this type of meter as you can see all the stats of the player and then decide whether you wish to take player with you. The big flaw with dps meter is that is not always accurate and also some player are just not as experience with certain content and a lot of issues arrive when tools like these are placed into player with big egos hands. I see very little benefits from having dps meter and this tool is much better for the community as a whole

I will state I am pretty sure we can all tell persons who is questionable user who can do things that have no clear and visible posibility in game. Also the voice on having dps live allows you to run content more accurately to assess player contribution and where you went wrong etc. I think the first is pretty obvious when you see someone who is use cheat system and for 2 this leads to player discrimination and overly large egos. You either finish it or you don't you dont need a meter to tell you you didn't kill it. If you are running in PvE content everyone is expected to try their best my advice is you run with players you know or better leave the ego at home and help the players that may be lacking teach them explain mechanics and guide them to be better players. In korean server maybe there are players who have use some dps meter but I do not know as most things like these eventually flag and security lock your account but many of the groups I run with and my legion which is 4th large legion 2nd rank on asmo poeta does not use meters and we do content just fine.

Sorry for my poor English this morning I just woke up and haven't had my coffee ^^

I'm sorry for late reply but I was doing house works xD

I realized one thing while I playing in p server that no matter classic or live the only thing that matter is fairness.(Just look how many people playing Among Us despite very bad graphics but it has no p2w that's why it's so popular)
But we have to accept at this point that classic is more fair than live now :)

I don't want to say negative stuff no matter how I perceive reality of Aion  ,it's like you saying the world suck and would it make less suck ? I don't think so  :P

I also accepted we can't change people by doing negative things or forceful. If people wanna be bad (like using cheat or ninja) if we mad over them they will keep mocking you and keep saying things that make you angry because they know they safe from you and you can't do anything to them.

The easiest solution is get yourself stronger make your own group know the map using enemy chat rader(legal) etc. Cheaters won't learn anything about the game because they were there to cause trouble if they're so smart and strong they won't be cheaters from the beginning xD

My ideal fairness would be completely no p2w but since ideal and reality isn't in same world I only wish microtransactions are fair enough for everybody to enjoy.
I'm ok with any solution that  making the game fair and fun I'm not persist with classic as only solution. It's just I tried enough with NC and I rather wait and see now 😉

Everybody asked me if I don't want to kill asmos why I'm playing Aion(before 6.0) ? Because I'm had fun with housing dressing and taking sceenshots LOL xD
I believed even the game telling you to kill ,you don't really have to you always have a choice ,I even ignored asmo who had 25% hp not because I'm weak but because I choose not to ☺️

You don't have to ignore asmos like me xD just do whatever you like and have fun because you know best what's good for you.

• Aion Team

Hey @Rag-DN - we ALWAYS appreciate this kind of feedback! Before we act on any of it, we'll need to circle back w/ players to confirm w/ everyone and ensure good interpretation on our end, but this looks like very solid, detailed feedback piece. Thank you for sharing it and I've saved it to share during my next sync w/ the game team.

@Nalariel-KT a small tweak that it was less profitability and more priority against our 'community list' that influenced this. I expect it would boost profits, but it's a significant undertaking to list them all as we want and we'd have to step away from other initiatives to take care of it. Just chiming in for full transparency on our end.

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey @Rag-DN - we ALWAYS appreciate this kind of feedback! Before we act on any of it, we'll need to circle back w/ players to confirm w/ everyone and ensure good interpretation on our end, but this looks like very solid, detailed feedback piece. Thank you for sharing it and I've saved it to share during my next sync w/ the game team.

@Nalariel-KT a small tweak that it was less profitability and more priority against our 'community list' that influenced this. I expect it would boost profits, but it's a significant undertaking to list them all as we want and we'd have to step away from other initiatives to take care of it. Just chiming in for full transparency on our end.

@Kibbelz Thanks for the reply, it's appreciated.

The problem is a lot of players feel/think you guys stopped paying attention to the forums so they stopped looking at them. Most players get their info from those of us that copy and paste your guys's replies from here to either Discord/Facebook/In-game. Then majority of players reply on those platforms and never even bother checking the forums. If you want to reach the player base you prob will have to do so through in-game surveys or create an incentive to draw ppl back to the forums. 

I suggest sending out a survey telling players you have updated the forums and explaining the best way to submit feedback on the game is through them. Might be smart to use your social media platforms to do the same as well. (Facebook, twitter, etc.. maybe even be time to brush off the old twitch account and do something with that as well)

I'll do my best to keep pushing to get more ppl to interact on the forums so you can try to find a pattern consensus among the player base but obviously my reach is limited. 

@Kibbelz Hi Kibbelz I don't quite understand what's a small tweak that it was less profitability.

However I do wish to tell you that once there's a server that really popular but now greatly declining because the owner of the server decide to make a small tweak and you know what happened ? their profits keeps declining a bit by a bit until today their profits is nothing to compare when they started this project. They never blame themselves for their mismanagements they blamed market,people,covid etc all they did were add more shop items and force people to use it in order to play the game. It's not just happening to one game but it happening to all games they handling.

Anything that you forceful to people ,dirty trick , dishonest act  people will reject them badly. I never saw any greed can get anyone more money in long term. 

@Kibbelz So I knew I'd forget some things on my original list but I was reminded today by a few players that Minium, especially B and A grade are difficult to gain for new/returning players. Even with the prestige extra run in Minion Vault, most players are looking at at least several months of grinding to get enough A grade minion to level up just 1 A rank minion to level 4. (Granted the Grade A level 4 Minion selection box in the Prestige vendor is a nice implement that's truly appreciated) It's still a bit of a grind for most NA players, esp with the combination rate for a S rank seeming to be so horrible, even with our restore token system in place.

Might I suggest adding back in Minium bundles to the rewards for Que instances like KBF, Evergale, etc? Players that played previous patches gloat about how they have tons of Minium to spare from those pouches that no longer exist, however new/returning players struggle deeply with trying to catch up in this area of the game. 

(Yes I know renown officers and Gold Sand Traders sell bundles, but the prices are a bit steep to be buying weekly, and I believe even with doing all those + your minion vault runs you're still looking at a months grind to get a fully leveled Minion, let alone 2 minions for an attempted combination)

Hi first I'll reply to @Rag-DN lists I can't say I agree with all of them because some of them I don't know how it works.

But I'm agreeing with skins vendors,kinah,loot box for everyone suggestions I might even add that loot box should be like orb (rentus) that has a chance to drop gears and everything.

Now I'm adding my own I think it's the most important that luna instance(and perhaps entire system)must be removed I'm sure it will have some negative effects because of that I would like to suggest you open a new server (Merge KT and DN if you want) and completely remove luna system from it also have separated  BCM from main servers. The shop would be identical with main servers excepted it has limited weekly ncoins you can spend and limited items you can buy.

Things that affected gameplay greatly like transformation contacts,enchantment stones,manastones,stigma enchantment stones would be greatly limited to buy per week (I say 1-2 only). Yes do not expected great profit from this server ,the purpose of this server is to find a balance between pay users and free users and it's kinda a experiment one. No you can't do this on KT/DN servers it needs to test on completely fresh server. It needs a lot of modify as the server progress.

Maybe advertise this as an event server and any ncoins spent on this server will be refund on main server once event ends and give everyone a gift for participle.
I'm hope this will be convincing enough for NC to try ,if this doesn't good enough please let me know @Kibbelz I'm gladly to try more.

5 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

@Kibbelz So I knew I'd forget some things on my original list but I was reminded today by a few players that Minium, especially B and A grade are difficult to gain for new/returning players. Even with the prestige extra run in Minion Vault, most players are looking at at least several months of grinding to get enough A grade minion to level up just 1 A rank minion to level 4. (Granted the Grade A level 4 Minion selection box in the Prestige vendor is a nice implement that's truly appreciated) It's still a bit of a grind for most NA players, esp with the combination rate for a S rank seeming to be so horrible, even with our restore token system in place.

Might I suggest adding back in Minium bundles to the rewards for Que instances like KBF, Evergale, etc? Players that played previous patches gloat about how they have tons of Minium to spare from those pouches that no longer exist, however new/returning players struggle deeply with trying to catch up in this area of the game. 

(Yes I know renown officers and Gold Sand Traders sell bundles, but the prices are a bit steep to be buying weekly, and I believe even with doing all those + your minion vault runs you're still looking at a months grind to get a fully leveled Minion, let alone 2 minions for an attempted combination)

Well the minium a-rank is not that bad because resetting Minium Vault is only 40 luna for the first 3 re-entries and it resets every day. Yes for the guy that just hit level 80 it won't be that easy, but it wasn't easy for us either when Minium Vault didn't have resets yet.

Once you start doing resets you can have like an a-rank minion in 1 week. If you get 100 a-minium per run that is 300 a-minium per 3 resets, or lets say 250 per 3 resets (one day), you wil need like 2 weeks worth of minium to have a fully upgraded A-minion.

Now getting that A-rank minion is another issue, getting b-minium is hard and combining 4x B-rank is almost a guarantee fail, I have used my b-minium in the past to do this (even though I had s-rank already) and I have never in my life managed to get an a-minion by combining 4x b-rank and I did a lot of them. I also didn't suffer from b-minium shortage as I also had those pouches you mentioned while new players don't.

Archived