GAME STUCK AT THE NC SCREEN HELP PLOX

Mrplatino-DN

24 minutes ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

since the last update i have to open the client over 5 times, thanks god i dont get any game crash or would be a real nightmare, my game stuck at the NC screen or at the 100% loading bar screen, anyone else is having the same problems? or any solution?  

https://imgur.com/9aDGZpD

Delete 32bit and 64bit folders and do a full game check maybe? Not sure if this would help, just saying if there is a corrupt file.

😯I have been having the same problem with the game client freezing on the NC logo. The animation freezes and the entire window along with it. I am forced to X off of the client  and relaunch the game. Even after exiting out of the client window however, the launcher tends to think I am still "playing" the game and sometimes I am forced to restart my computer before I can attempt a relaunch.

This is the fourth reoccurring problem I have experienced with the game client since this new launcher was released. Many times when I launch the game either the client crashes immediately, or the loading bar freezes at 100%. I've also experienced a new issue where the Terms of Service dialog box comes up, I press the accept button and my toons never appear on my screen. I don't know why the client is having SO MANY issues lately! I have attempted to fix the problem myself by running a file repair as suggested, but that makes no difference.

@Kibbelz, are you aware of similar reports being sent to the support team? Can we please get these problems addressed? I am not having fun here!

I'm currently having this issue as well.

I'm attempting a work around/ fix/ prayer or voodoo. will post update.

update 1: the 100% issue is gone, however the client will force close upon splash screen loading

@Mrplatino-DN

hey bro, I just fixed it on my pc.

run game as admin, turn off shugo console etc if it used.

do another file repair, then click play. if you get loading screen it will go a bit slower this time

but it should load up. if your still having issues tag me and I'll try to reply asap.

13 hours ago, Cheese said:

I'm currently having this issue as well.

I'm attempting a work around/ fix/ prayer or voodoo. will post update.

Hiyas Cheesey!! 

Hope you and family had a lovely Christmas!!. I just got my internet back 3 to 4 weeks ago after 6 months without. I came back to all these changes. As you know I'm teck savy but I haven't been back long enough with all these new changes to be any help. Still getting used to them myself.

I haven't had any of the problems that you have mentioned here happen to me nor any other problems but, as you know I'm using a custom built over the top gaming machine way beyond the specs you need to play Aion and,though I have a new AMD Graphic's card I've even Isolated the problem with using most nVida graphics cards with AMD cpu's (PM Me if ya need that info)

Abyways, I'm just happy there was an Aion for me to come back to. Wasn't happy to see my base of operations deleted tho.

Hope you are staying safe.

I'm still on Discord by the way. My channel is TrekkieSithGirl.

2 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Different Cheese, I think lol. Haven't seen Cheesecake in a while. Aly is also gone, as is DevilNest. Seems they've moved onto greener pastures/games. (Smart kids.)

I got excited for nothing then. posted that for nothing too. Cheesecake was one of my best friends and she did answer a lott of tech questions. I know she's female like me tho and did think the make avatar was weird. Thanks Vantheria

Just now, Aieryn-DN said:

I got excited for nothing then. posted that for nothing too. Cheesecake was one of my best friends and she did answer a lott of tech questions. I know she's female like me tho and did think the male avatar was weird. Thanks Vantheria

• Aion Team

@Mrplatino-DN @Voltric-DN  Hi friends. First want to clarify that you have you submitted support topics on the issue? I can check internally w/ our QA teams this morning on whether or not there is an update to share or not, but if it hasn't been submitted to Customer Support it may not yet be on our radar. I personally am not involved with the tracking of bugs so I'll have to investigate.

@Cheese Hey Cheese - it looks like you updated your original post and all is well now? Just confirming.

Happy new year everyone!

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

@Mrplatino-DN @Voltric-DN  Hi friends. First want to clarify that you have you submitted support topics on the issue? I can check internally w/ our QA teams this morning on whether or not there is an update to share or not, but if it hasn't been submitted to Customer Support it may not yet be on our radar. I personally am not involved with the tracking of bugs so I'll have to investigate.

I did submit a ticket to tech support about the issues I have been experiencing. First they asked me to set the graphics processor I was using to run Aion to the Nvidia processor, but I got no results. Next they wanted me to go into my command prompt and disable all Microsoft startup programs. They seem to be grasping at straws to come up with an answer for me. I am not a tech, so asking me to troubleshoot  and make changes to my system configuration when everything was running beautifully before the nc launcher changes last year seems foolish.

@Cheese I do not run any additional programs like Shugo console while playing Aion, so I am unsure of what I else I can try disabling?

• 2 weeks later...

It took me over an hour yesterday to get the game up and running after crashing and burning countless times. I was literally reduced to tears from the amount of frustration I experienced. In contrast, today I was able to launch and load the game without much incident. In my mind this only proves how unstable this launcher and the game client truly are. This needs to be investigated.

@Kibbelz I know you've all been on break, but when can we expect to hear from you guys that you are taking these reports seriously and are looking into possible solutions? I am tired of contacting tech support. All they do is point the finger at me and ask me to troubleshoot. It's not working.

Archived