Candies from Daeva Pass can be sold to vendor

Guest Guestguest

Guest Guestguest

I mean, this bug WAS in Korea, people were MAD, they fixed it.
How are we having the same bug?
I'm sorry, but i will not play this; 1 hour into the game, already with a p2w bug that was fixed in Korea. Pair this with a 15 dollars sub AND 30 dollars DP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guestguest
6 minutes ago, Guest Guestguest said:

I mean, this bug WAS in Korea, people were MAD, they fixed it.
How are we having the same bug?
I'm sorry, but i will not play this; 1 hour into the game, already with a p2w bug that was fixed in Korea. Pair this with a 15 dollars sub AND 30 dollars DP

@Kibbelz any thoughts why the bug that was fixed in Korea wasn't fixed here from the start?

Guest Guestguest
8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

They're selling for 300k, Kibbelz said they will decrease it to 100k, which is basically a slap on the hand. The pass is p2w, confirmed.

This is beyond laughable. Instead of making them unsellable, they're only decreasing the price, which will not change much. Do you have a screen of him saying this?
WOW, this is pure comedy, private servers have less p2w than this

2 minutes ago, Guest Guestguest said:

This is beyond laughable. Instead of making them unsellable, they're only decreasing the price, which will not change much. Do you have a screen of him saying this?
WOW, this is pure comedy, private servers have less p2w than this

unknown.png

However, (this is from someone else, not mine)

unknown.png

Just curious, I am basically new to Aion but... in the shop they also sell candies which says they can be sold. Which looks like it would be ~11 dollars for 3 million kinah lol. Isn't that way worse than some candies from the daeva pass?

Guest StanLoona

it's too late already... people are already making  a lot of money  with the candies. So dissapointed....

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

I am absolutely collecting all of the feedback on this topic and am* sharing it with the team

We both know that nothing will change. I remember back in 2009 when Aion launched and with patch 1.5 , that at lvl 17-20 I sold 2 stigmas with 100k each. Good Stigmas. When I saw 200k i was like nyerk YEA! 

Now one gets 500k at lvl 13 and who knows what else latter, lol.

If NcSoft wanted to .. fix this, they would of done so before release. HOW can someone in-charge makes this kind of decisions, BLOWS MY MIND! "Hey guys, let's mess up the starting economy a bit by ... giving free Kinah to those who paid 30$ for the Daeva Pass.....hahahaha!"

Seems NcSoft remains NcSoft, no matter what!

5 minutes ago, Luthigosa said:

@kibbelz

You must be very clearly on the fact that this going to destroy the server, every moment counts. Make the right choice.

I never had a chance to really get into aion back in the day and was quite hyped for this. I would have gladly subbed monthly and dropped probably hundreds on cosmetics. Not sure if I will even play at all now if they show this amount of a disconnect to player reaction at launch. What kind of clown would not see this player reaction a mile away? Good grief 

Guest Wubbo

This is seriously something that's making me consider not subbing and staying. It's setting a bad precedent as to what to expect from the shop in the future if this stays.

I loved Aion way back and it was my main MMO for a while until it went free to play. Cosmetics and other stuff in the shop, sure that's fine, but if gamebreaking P2W stuff is coming out of this "classic" experience then I'm not really interested.

Guest Larks

they should make the candies untradeable, unseleable, and is not just from DP, ppl showing pictures from the quna shop aswell, u can get candies and sell them all and make 1KK kinah right away, btw the DP is so expensive, is not a F2P game is a subscription one, so 30$ for the pass is a joke. you guys need to understand that we dont want a P2W server anymore, thats how aion retail server got destroyed. so fix it or this game wont last for too long, remember that mayoriti of player coming to classic are just ppl who played the retail server and saw all the catastrope there, so we all want a CLASSIC aion without p2w once again, fix it -.-!

Archived