Candies from Daeva Pass can be sold to vendor

Guest Guestguest

• Aion Team
3 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

They're selling for 300k, Kibbelz said they will decrease it to 100k, which is basically a slap on the hand. The pass is p2w, confirmed.

Just to clarify a piece of information here: candies sell to vendor for 100k per. It seems that the screenshot elsewhere in this thread is from a user selling a stack of 3 candies for 300k (100k x 3).

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Just to clarify a piece of information here: candies sell to vendor for 100k per. It seems that the screenshot elsewhere in this thread is from a user selling a stack of 3 candies for 300k (100k x 3).

The issue still persists though. 100k is WAY too much for a brand new economy, and broker prices will start inflating in a matter of 24 hours.

Guest Fakerchu

Candies being sellable from day 1 for 100k is just nonsense, what's the point of launching "Classic" if the economy is already ruined from day 1? Instead of an item going for the normal 10k, now it's going to be 100k, because the economy is just flawed.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

True, but then again, we have Candies in-shop ( separated from Daeva Pass ) sold as x3 or x10 , which x10 costs around 11$ and if my math is correct, it means x10 Candies =  11$ = 1 Mil Kinah

So literally, NcSoft sells Kinah, because let's face it, based on the description of the Candy, its clear that this IS intended. 

Guest Penguin

Just bringing this up, I was watching a random streamer on Twitch and he already hit that "1m cap on selling candies", so to get around that, he kept buying the candies and started to sell the candies to other people for 80k each (so they can make a 20k profit).

This is just bonkers... this is literally infinite money and will inflate the market so badly...

1 minute ago, Guest Penguin said:

Just bringing this up, I was watching a random streamer on Twitch and he already hit that "1m cap on selling candies", so to get around that, he kept buying the candies and started to sell the candies to other people for 80k each (so they can make a 20k profit).

This is just bonkers... this is literally infinite money and will inflate the market so badly...

WOW, they dont even care about 100k! 80k is alrdy good! HAHAHAHAHA and this is getting out of control.

1 hour ago, Guest Penguin said:

They seems to be .. untradable? Or once you open the pack, you can trade them?

Honestly I was really excited to get my name but now I'm not even sure I'll log in.  

Buying millions of kinah is a lot early game and will boost people over hurdles like affording all their skill books, etc. and also center the economy around real cash transactions from Day 1.

I actually left Aion because of how greedy they became and also their P2W events in a PvP game that is gear-heavy in importance.  It looks like it is already like this on Day 1.  I pre-ordered the Special Edition of Aion in 2009 and aside from really basic rewards I don't recall being able to buy my way past my problems.

Also remember this is Day 1?  How long until they ask people to open their pocketbooks for more expensive advantages?

Guest Julez

BUMP!

We seriously need a official response. Feels like a joke to level aether tapping/gathering/crafting to make Kinah now. 

Guest Penguin
8 minutes ago, IceAge said:

They seems to be .. untradable? Or once you open the pack, you can trade them?

People are claiming you can sell them on the marketplace on the global chat that I see on the stream and I am just taking it by ear from the streamer.

I won't nark on this guy, but they definitely seem to be tradeable.

Guest luthi

Reddit poll regarding the state of the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/aion/comments/o6lm1f/are_you_happy_with_the_classic_server/

Guest Mattix

I've been having fun and was planning on subbing, but unless this massive gold inflation is fixed and the candies become worthless, I will not be putting any money into this game. It won't be worth my time.

You will need that money if one Extraction tools now costs almost 10k. I dont recall this being a thing. Better get some candies fast..

Guest s1234ztt
1 hour ago, IceAge said:

Some comments around here, who...support the P2W blows my mind. But then again .. they come from "Guest 1zz12991" , "Guest903293923201", etc. Probably kids, with their parents credit card in their hands.

Sure thing, I am a kid and started MMOs with Everquest 1. I am 40+ and while I complained about people buying ingame money back in Lineage 2 in 2004 I just got used to it. There is a huge demand for buying Kinah in Aion and either Goldsellers or NCSoft will deliver. I prefer option 2.

For me its not P2W, I would call it pay for convenience at the moment - but who knows, could change easily, just look at Lineage 2 Classic or Retail Aion.
To be honest, I already bought 10 candy boxes for 450 Quna - makes leveling alot easier when you can just buy all skills when you get in lvl range

1 hour ago, Guest s1234ztt said:

Sure thing, I am a kid and started MMOs with Everquest 1. I am 40+ and while I complained about people buying ingame money back in Lineage 2 in 2004 I just got used to it. There is a huge demand for buying Kinah in Aion and either Goldsellers or NCSoft will deliver. I prefer option 2.

For me its not P2W, I would call it pay for convenience at the moment - but who knows, could change easily, just look at Lineage 2 Classic or Retail Aion.
To be honest, I already bought 10 candy boxes for 450 Quna - makes leveling alot easier when you can just buy all skills when you get in lvl range

In so many active years as a gamer, and you still don't want to understand, that buying Gold, Kinah, etc with Real Money, in a MMO = Ruins the entire game ?!

How can you say is not P2W?!? 

What can you buy with Kinah : Best Tradable Items ( Server is new so having Kinah just like that, literally boost up your char power SIGNIFICALLY vs Others who chooses not to buy ....Candies! And ...that Power is very SIGNIFICALLY in PvP too). Then we have : BiS Stigmas , Enchanted Stones, Mana Stones ( HELLO?! ). And then we have consumables. One needs to FARM for Kinah to afford that, or farm to craft them, while whales, like you, just click "pay with card" and...there comes the P2W. 

And let's not talk about how the economy will be ruined by this.

Anyway, can't believe I waisted like 5 mins to educate a 40+ old male guest gamer..the definition of P2W!

Guest GuestHere

A monthly sub to play, and $30 season pass and a new Ncoin that uses USDs to print Kinah... yeah... this is not very Classic Aion. I was thinking I was going into the game everyone just pays the monthly sub and everyone even playing field in grinding everything in the game.  Ima peace out.

Archived