Candies from Daeva Pass can be sold to vendor

Guest Guestguest

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Guest GuestWallet said:

This is disgusting we wanted a classic experience, this is not classic, this is fraud from NCSoft, will be filing a dispute with paypal

You wont need to, just open a ticket with support and they will refund you.

10 minutes ago, Rastekkel said:

It's not. The candy's are untradable/unsellable in Korea. That's why we're all hoping NCwest will do the same. 

Hmm, if they regulated it to such degree there, then its really weird just left it like this. Even if they fix now they better give everyone few million kinah.

Guest Kinah

Back in 2009 right after launch i bought 1 million kinah from a goldseller to level crafting. Cost $15. $11 for a million is a good deal 

Guest Penguin
2 hours ago, Guest Penguin said:

Just bringing this up, I was watching a random streamer on Twitch and he already hit that "1m cap on selling candies", so to get around that, he kept buying the candies and started to sell the candies to other people for 80k each (so they can make a 20k profit).

This is just bonkers... this is literally infinite money and will inflate the market so badly...

Prob last time I'm gonna bother stewing about this, but replying to myself for a small update on Mr Streamer:

He's sitting on 33 more tiger candy unopened boxes, selling the candies for 78k ea on the market, and is sitting comfortably on over 3m gold right now, and this is after buying all the best gear for his level and every iron coin + magic boost 12s on the market (not really sure what these do).

As far as I am concerned, the race to 50 is extremely p2w and the market is already pretty inflated.

Yeah this game is pretty doomed.

1 hour ago, Guest Penguin said:

Prob last time I'm gonna bother stewing about this, but replying to myself for a small update on Mr Streamer:

He's sitting on 33 more tiger candy unopened boxes, selling the candies for 78k ea on the market, and is sitting comfortably on over 3m gold right now, and this is after buying all the best gear for his level and every iron coin + magic boost 12s on the market (not really sure what these do).

As far as I am concerned, the race to 50 is extremely p2w and the market is already pretty inflated.

Yeah this game is pretty doomed.

Geezes, LOL!

Say the name of the streamer. Is OK. You won't get banned or anything.

The thing that bothers me with the "Back then we had gold sellers too!" argument is that gold sellers had 2 built-in deterrents.

1. They would often scam you or steal your C.C. info which was a big turn off for most players.

2. Currencies bought from gold sellers were a big no-no from the game's company PoV and if you were caught buying gold, you'd often get banned.

Advertising a server launch as Classic and blowing up the economy from Day 1 by selling items that can be converted in a large sum of in-game currency is mind-boggling and downright incompetent.

Guest Penguin
23 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Geezes, LOL!

Say the name of the streamer. Is OK. You won't get banned or anything.

Eh, I don't want to send hate his way. This is NCSoft's fault, not his.

You can look around on the Aion category, he's near the top.

1 hour ago, Guest Penguin said:

Eh, I don't want to send hate his way. This is NCSoft's fault, not his.

You can look around on the Aion category, he's near the top.

No no, no hate. I will even /clap him, seriously. 

Guest s1234ztt
1 hour ago, IceAge said:

WTF?

Seriously, stop calling yourself a gamer. This isn't about "few bucks". I mean, just with that line, is clear from where you are coming from. It's not about "few bucks" , but what that "few bucks" is doing to the game. As you speak, you'll be "playing" the game for 1-2 months, spend "few bucks ( hundreds )" and move on.

Am I right? Of course I am. 

Carry on already. Enjoy your "automated" game.

I already bought the pack for 3 months (I expect my leveling phase will take that long), so no - I will stay for longer. I don't even care if they sell those candies or not. If they are there, I will use them and when not, then not.

I am just saying it's not changing anything as those big whales you are talking about (and I am not one of those) will then just buy their Kinah from the goldsellers already posting in the in game-chat ^^

For me it does not matter if a 24/7 player (I am working and spending my free time with alot of other things - so playing 20-30 hours a week would be alot for me) or a "whale" who bought stuff ganks me with gear I can only dream about - it's the same thing for me. 

Is official boys! Nothing will change

https://discord.com/channels/850774238360764506/850774238826070016/857441064105017364 

NC_Kibbelz — Today at 4:04 AM

I don't want anyone to leave It's just through my years of doing Community, and after chatting with the team, the team does not view this as a bug/exploit/etc. Because of this, it cannot get the urgent attention which other things are (such as the dual-wield issue). I know it's not ideal for many. I just want to work in the way that is most effective. In order for me to be effective I have to maintain healthy relationships with both the community, and the developers. It can be a really thin like to walk, in those moments when desires are not aligned.

You can buy Kinah from chiness and bot 12 years ago... same with Lineage, WOW, UO, SWTOR... If something like that disturbe you then you have to stop play all MMORPG. Aion is nice for that because kinah not realy useful for high end stuffing

50 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

It just occurred to me that if player housing ever shows up on classic, all the whales are going to have the kinah to buy housing on multiple characters at this rate. They've always got a massive advantage in that department.

Since Kibbelz gave us an official statement saying the team doesn't consider this a critical issue, it's best to prepare yourself mentally for worse things to come.

Another theme I see on discord happening are the people saying the economy will stabilize itself over time -- which is true, however, anybody with simple economic knowledge knows that this doesn't happen over matter of weeks, but rather months if not more, and this is just ignoring the next pass and its p2w features.

Those who defend the pass and/or the candy issue are those who spent money on it, so it's understandable they wouldn't want NCWest to act. So long whales are happy, there will be no changes.

Guest velimirius

i regret giving 20 for founders pack, gonna play for a month or so and then im gone, rubbish company.

1 hour ago, 66s5AD94 said:

You can buy Kinah from chiness and bot 12 years ago... same with Lineage, WOW, UO, SWTOR... If something like that disturbe you then you have to stop play all MMORPG. Aion is nice for that because kinah not realy useful for high end stuffing

It's really not the same thing at all. Back in the day bots didn't start with millions of kinah at server start at level 1, to sell that to others to have a nice leveling up to 50. The piles of kinah were generated in time not instantly like now. 

I confessed, I did sell the candies, still have 24 left in my bag. I was disappointed to see they could be sold for 100k a piece because of P2W and inflation. I just couldn't resist. But if ncsoft decide to make them unsellable or 1 kinah now. I wouldn't give a damn either. I'll just use the candies myself; like how it was intended to be used. 

Please patch it up Ncsoft, fix the candies. Don't kill this chance to make classic better. Perhaps is your last chance to make Aion work. 

Guest foveras
1 hour ago, 66s5AD94 said:

So you are saying that if NCsoft decides to sell kinah straight to the players would be fine since bots also selling right?  Bullshit, some people buying curency  from bots its there in all games but the amount of people doing its way less than the ones who will buy an official item like those candies. 

4 hours ago, Rastekkel said:

It's not. The candy's are untradable/unsellable in Korea. That's why we're all hoping NCwest will do the same. 

If this is true it seems like a pretty huge bug that needs to be patched ASAP.

Archived