End of Israphel... We need a fusion !

Sieghilde

Yet people still think cash shop and candies are not p2w. Look at the result. People left because of that, and now people leave because people leave. I love Aion but I see it dieing again. Classic not being Classic = disappointment to the classic players.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, 1s3105A3 said:

Yet people still think cash shop and candies are not p2w. Look at the result. People left because of that, and now people leave because people leave. I love Aion but I see it dieing again. Classic not being Classic = disappointment to the classic players.

People need to just shut up about these candies.  Do you not understand, if there was no Candy, people will be buying gold from gold sellers.  you cannot stop people spending real $$$ for gold. its gonna happen either way. NCsoft just trying to make some money out of it. 

22 minutes ago, Foxymelody said:

People need to just shut up about these candies.  Do you not understand, if there was no Candy, people will be buying gold from gold sellers.  you cannot stop people spending real $$$ for gold. its gonna happen either way. NCsoft just trying to make some money out of it. 

Gold Spammers didn't kill Aion back in 2009! I remember a day when they patched the gold sellers and we didn't see any more spammers. There would still be VERY FEW people buying from them. People know they can be banned. How do you explain how aion classic popularity dropped significally then? I know lot of players left because of candies and daevas pass (all pay to win aspects). We wanted a legit classic, not a fake cash grab game. Now you see the results.

I will enjoy the time left.

And by the way, most of players coming to classic are veteran players. We all knew how it was and wanted to play it. But when they saw all of that, they  got disappointed. Why didn't they stay for the old classic they liked then? The things that make it different.

3 hours ago, Foxymelody said:

The candies are what generated so much kinah in the first place to be sold. You're not a smart person. 

3 hours ago, 1s3105A3 said:

Gold Spammers didn't kill Aion back in 2009! I remember a day when they patched the gold sellers and we didn't see any more spammers. There would still be VERY FEW people buying from them. People know they can be banned. How do you explain how aion classic popularity dropped significally then? I know lot of players left because of candies and daevas pass (all pay to win aspects). We wanted a legit classic, not a fake cash grab game. Now you see the results.

I will enjoy the time left.

And by the way, most of players coming to classic are veteran players. We all knew how it was and wanted to play it. But when they saw all of that, they  got disappointed. Why didn't they stay for the old classic they liked then? The things that make it different.

The popularity dropped because of multiple reasons and I clearly know that nobody is gonna do anything to the issues. Personally I am not happy with that high level players can go through rift and kill lowbies. Normally the lowbies got no chance against a group of fully prepared gankers and this resulted an unfair PVP environment which is not any better  than P2W. 

The people who quit for P2W will quit anyway when they cannot win. P2W is just an excuse

1 hour ago, Zzzzzz said:

Personally I am not happy with that high level players can go through rift and kill lowbies. Normally the lowbies got no chance against a group of fully prepared gankers and this resulted an unfair PVP environment which is not any better  than P2W.

Aion is like this since... 2009!

PvP is 90% gankfest while leveling, 5% is group PvP and 5% is siege.

This is really a classic experience, we have the same problems from 2009 🤣

BTW, the best time for me was when we were Elyos in Asmodian dominated Israphel. Took months to solve the issue. And the server was just balanced after majority of Asmo big legions got bored and moved on or rerolled.

While people have offered valid points, for myself I rolled Asmo on Israphel because that was where I had originally gone after Marchutan was merged. And I made an Elyos on Siel. I was not aware that Siel was more heavily populated. Right now, I’m having a great time leveling my Asmos. The world feels fresh and lively, and it’s good to be back after so many years. Whatever NCWest decides, I’ll go with it. But for now I’m enjoying the game and the current community we have in-game.

I'm actually saving my Israphel slot for Asmo, since I'm already Elyos on Siel. I never did get to experience the full story from the Asmo side.

As for rifting... It's not going to change. But it's also not always twinks when you're ganged up on and repeatedly destroyed. There are areas with a multitude of quests for both sides, and people will often group up to stay safe. Best advice I have is if you're getting repeatedly destroyed, you might considerer doing some of your own rifting and getting some spy quests out of the way. Research which rifts lead where so you can get yourself a good fight.

On 7/22/2021 at 3:09 PM, ProfessorDerp-DN said:

The candies are what generated so much kinah in the first place to be sold. You're not a smart person. 

Are you aware of the kinah exploit? Theres one rn that bots are doing that generates 4-500mil a day. Makes candies inconsequential. 

Archived