End of Israphel... We need a fusion !

Sieghilde

Well, i dont need to look at any statistics. its clear, IS server has not many players. i can tell from my personal expirience, i am a lvl 50 cleric and sometimes you have so look 2h for people to go adma or bakarma. it doesnt only happen to me, its daily standard routine. i get a lot of whispers asking me to come adma or bakarma. there is also not clerics. 

i've created a char on siel, their LFG is packed af. i don't want to cry. just saying as it is.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New player from IS-A here! Been playing or I rather say struggling up to 50(sm).

Speaking PvE I'm pugging  & it is hard to find people to run Adma with, same goes for Steel Rake, havent cleared Bakarma yet. Outside of statics there's almost no clerics or templars 50 to play with. A lot of people are somehow still stuck running FT or NTC.

Regarding PvP rifts areas are nearly deserted, and during my last leveling doing upper forts reps we would often get wiped by the same group of Elyos resulting a disband. Also no sieges. 

Like I said I'm fairly new to the game so I don't give a single nyerk about all the dramas people can bring about unbalance & such. But right now, it has reached a point where if you are playing by yourself like I do, you can barely do any content in the game minus solo grinding. Truth is that being IS-A right now is far from enjoyable & like many people I don't have the will (nor time) to get another character up to level 50. 

I have an opinion that makes up for server merge, balance & bigger player base, but that's just me!

We do not need a merger. We need people to stop being so gloom and doom and actually support their faction.

The first siege leaders largely did not want to be leaders, they stepped up because people were complaining and nobody was doing anything. They organized, they tried, and LFG tore them apart for trying. After doing the THANKLESS JOB (in a game played for enjoyment) and getting nothing but grief in return OF COURSE THEY QUIT.

IS-A during siege times is a toxic wreck of sub 20 troll character spewing vitriol and negativity at ANYONE trying to organize.

Fact is the Elyos rushed harder, faster, and better. They beat the asmos to forts and that's all it is. Once you have them it's harder to take them than lose them. It is one month into the game and many of us have full time jobs, children, or other hobbies that take up our time. Asmos are making progress, and those that are complaining just want something for nothing, or to be carried by their faction.

The legions who care about sieging and faction balance are organizing, working on numbers and levels, and given time this issue will sort itself out.

One month of imbalance isn't going to destroy the game. Live Aion was imbalanced for years before server merges happened, and even then it didn't fix anything.

Stop trying to bully NCSoft into fixing something that isn't their problem or their doing. If you don't like the imbalance, get levelled and show up. It's a numbers game. Nobody is so geared atm that you're getting facerolled due to gear. It's all level>skill>gear atm, which imo is the sweet spot of Aion PvP. If we stop complaining now and get levelled it'll be even before it shifts to gear being everything.

And before the trolls come to poke at my "aion cred" I've played since closed beta, asmodian the whole time. Old Lumiel until it merged into Israphel and Israphel until it merged into whatever abortion it wound up... Danaria maybe?

32 minutes ago, Jeskal-DN said:

We do not need a merger. We need people to stop being so gloom and doom and actually support their faction.

The first siege leaders largely did not want to be leaders, they stepped up because people were complaining and nobody was doing anything. They organized, they tried, and LFG tore them apart for trying. After doing the THANKLESS JOB (in a game played for enjoyment) and getting nothing but grief in return OF COURSE THEY QUIT.

IS-A during siege times is a toxic wreck of sub 20 troll character spewing vitriol and negativity at ANYONE trying to organize.

Fact is the Elyos rushed harder, faster, and better. They beat the asmos to forts and that's all it is. Once you have them it's harder to take them than lose them. It is one month into the game and many of us have full time jobs, children, or other hobbies that take up our time. Asmos are making progress, and those that are complaining just want something for nothing, or to be carried by their faction.

The legions who care about sieging and faction balance are organizing, working on numbers and levels, and given time this issue will sort itself out.

One month of imbalance isn't going to destroy the game. Live Aion was imbalanced for years before server merges happened, and even then it didn't fix anything.

Stop trying to bully NCSoft into fixing something that isn't their problem or their doing. If you don't like the imbalance, get levelled and show up. It's a numbers game. Nobody is so geared atm that you're getting facerolled due to gear. It's all level>skill>gear atm, which imo is the sweet spot of Aion PvP. If we stop complaining now and get levelled it'll be even before it shifts to gear being everything.

And before the trolls come to poke at my "aion cred" I've played since closed beta, asmodian the whole time. Old Lumiel until it merged into Israphel and Israphel until it merged into whatever abortion it wound up... Danaria maybe?

Asmo on IS legit have 0 chance of anything. Its so bad for both sides that Elys ACTUALLY dmed Asmodians to "Let" them Take Sulfur like seriously? Elys are so much more powerful than us that they decided lets throw them a bone? At least Elyos on Siel put up a good fight. Asmos on IS would rally 1 league and be met by one league on Artis while another league just chilled at the fort waiting and see if we made it.......... use your brain man. 1 month into launch IS is pretty dead. LFG Had maybe 5 -6 grps during PEAK hours bro. 

lol Jeskal... I guess you play elyos for sure after this words...

U talk only about rvr... And no , we can do nothing , absolutely nothing .The elyos are two to three times more numerous .

And it's not just rvr on the game ... we are not enough within our own faction to be able to enjoy the content that the game offers, adma / draupnir etc.

Anyway ... I imagine you are a pveboy, who enjoys being in the dominant faction, even if it has no opposition. It's good my boy ... make you a pvp stuff so that you don't have anyone to fight in front of you, explain the interest to me. You are just a egotist with blinkers.

The two servers would benefit from a merger given the current situation, only a fool can't understand that...

29 minutes ago, Leitsu said:

Asmo on IS legit have 0 chance of anything. Its so bad for both sides that Elys ACTUALLY dmed Asmodians to "Let" them Take Sulfur like seriously? Elys are so much more powerful than us that they decided lets throw them a bone? At least Elyos on Siel put up a good fight. Asmos on IS would rally 1 league and be met by one league on Artis while another league just chilled at the fort waiting and see if we made it.......... use your brain man. 1 month into launch IS is pretty dead. LFG Had maybe 5 -6 grps during PEAK hours bro. 

If IS-Elyos want to be generous they would let Asmos take a Siel fort. The only reason Elyos want to let Sulfur go is because they can’t do the campaign while it’s under their ownership. It’s good IS-Asmo refused, they’d be shooting themselves in the foot taking it.

25 minutes ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

If IS-Elyos want to be generous they would let Asmos take a Siel fort. The only reason Elyos want to let Sulfur go is because they can’t do the campaign while it’s under their ownership. It’s good IS-Asmo refused, they’d be shooting themselves in the foot taking it.

It was for a siels fort. Not sulfer. 

5 hours ago, Rakionrql said:

It wont get better by giving up.

They didn't give up, they still play but on Siel. The only people who wish for IS-Asmos to try is IS-Elyos because sooner or later their server will be empty of enemies.

These positive "don't stop trying", "don't give up" are good virtue signaling. There are people who do not want to be the underdog and in huge disadvantage.

Don't treat people with a server suffix, Asmodians of IS or SL are the same, the difference is the first were underpopulated than the second.

A server merge already happened, it just benefited Siel asmo because almost everyone left IS. IS asmo struggle to even do PvE content. It doesnt matter "how" we got here anymore, its too far gone. What matters is there are no more players to "get good" and "level up" as so many ignorant people on here think thats what we need to do. Even if we had the best leaders there is no one to lead becuase the server is so dead.  Offer xfer first because it will make you money then after you made some money, merge servers. Having one server makes it better for: Siel ely, IS asmo and its much easier to balance one server than two.

1 hour ago, Xenosys said:

A server merge already happened, it just benefited Siel asmo because almost everyone left IS. IS asmo struggle to even do PvE content. It doesnt matter "how" we got here anymore, its too far gone. What matters is there are no more players to "get good" and "level up" as so many ignorant people on here think thats what we need to do. Even if we had the best leaders there is no one to lead becuase the server is so dead.  Offer xfer first because it will make you money then after you made some money, merge servers. Having one server makes it better for: Siel ely, IS asmo and its much easier to balance one server than two.

so what do you suggest for players like me that have one account and characters on both servers different factions?

They merge the servers and I lose my Asmo characters, the Kinah  I earned in harvests sold on the broker.

And I would also lose all the earned on the Daeva pass.  How would that be fair because you can't have both on the same server.  

33 minutes ago, Dyani-KT said:

so what do you suggest for players like me that have one account and characters on both servers different factions?

They merge the servers and I lose my Asmo characters, the Kinah  I earned in harvests sold on the broker.

And I would also lose all the earned on the Daeva pass.  How would that be fair because you can't have both on the same server.  

why would you lose your character? people actually think you cant have one character of each race on a single server? LOL You do realize there are tons of people that have both races on the same sever just different account. To make an account its free. Also, iirc they got rid of race restriction later.  

1 hour ago, Xenosys said:

why would you lose your character? people actually think you cant have one character of each race on a single server? LOL You do realize there are tons of people that have both races on the same sever just different account. To make an account its free. Also, iirc they got rid of race restriction later.  

Yes I am aware of that.  I do not want to pay a sub for another account.   Also, even if I made a new free account, which I won't because of restrictions, I'd still lose what I had put into my Asmo characters on IS  

8 hours ago, Jeskal-DN said:

Found the nyerking guy decked out in medals on Elyos Israphel lmfao. Cringe 

If folk went and fought as hard as they complain the faction might be doing better.   But what do we see.. "It's dead" "we can't win" blaa blaa blaa blaa. 

It's still early game and small beer.  In a couple months we'll have a better idea.  But first, lowbies gotta get geared.  You help'n any lowbies, especially newb lowbies who don't understand the game or it's mechanics?   

I made General rank 3 on the original Israphel server after the original release of steel cavalry (4.7) as an Aethertech.  If there was a siege, win or loose I was there.  And that's what it takes.. commitment not co"quit"ment.   

The only "solutions"  I've heard all involving quitting in some form or another.  Quit the server, merge the server, transfer off the server etc.

Asmodeans don't quit.  If your tak'n about quitting you obviously rolled wrong faction. 

On 7/15/2021 at 1:04 PM, Unthinkable said:

The fact that elyos have a shit ton more Level 50's surely says something right? RIGHT?

That they had more "no lifers"?  That leveling an Elyos is EZ Mode?  That people like me aren't in any rush to get to 50, because we're busy remembering what this game used to be, once we can turn off LFG, which has as much cry spam as kinah spam.  To that last point, go check out the Retail version.  I was there for 45 minutes the other day, and there were no Kinah spammers on DN.  None.

Lol Noise, Summon, Duckyquack.... see those 3 people make Asmos just leave. All they do all day is just dive towers and TP and kill Asmos trying to level. Reasons like that is why I cant wait for transfers or merge tbh cause they wont be able to abuse like that. just nyerking pathetic

IS- Asmo lvl 50 

So.. hmm.. first thing first, saw someone that keeps saying we don't need server merge on IS, hmm.. are you a fried brain chicken dude? At this point how the f*ck you can even say that shit out of your mouth? I'm really trying all day to even find a bot around to kill in heiron for the daily quest, all the areas are dead ass empty dude, wtf is wrong with you?

You cant even make a party for Adma or Dc or anything, if you dont have premade or friends that still play on IS (that if they didnt move already on Siel like the cool guys) you can't do shit. Our lfg on asmo side is dead mostly all day.

Server getting emptier and emptier with each day, and at this point nobody will join the nyerking dead server when people recommend Siel for everyone thats new. Some people keep living in a dream thinking that asmo don't wanna come to siege, are you freaking delusional? With who you wanna go to siege man, with the 200 bots left on the server? Did you even saw the numbers on a daily basic on IS server? We're sitting at around 900 players at peak, from wich a lot of them are bots ofc.

Also nobody wants to reroll on siel after you made lvl 50 man, thats just brain dmg doing that shit all over again, I know that I should have picked Siel form the start but sadly I didn't, so nothing I can do about it now, we need a solution to fix what are we dealing now on this server if you ask me.

Screenshot-2021-07-22-150913.png

You can't find any group for PvE IS-A. There are like 5 FT and 2 MM groups in peak time. Most of the times are 2 FT groups only.

3-4 days to get a campaign done during 2x EXP. Gankfest while leveling. Most level 40+ still don't have the DP quest done.

Who's to blame? Difficult call.

But as an very old player (2009-2011) server merges, crowns, whatever they do will not fix anything.

Only boredom will lead to transfers and rerolls.

Archived