End of Israphel... We need a fusion !

Sieghilde

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

What's the population limit of the server anyway? 5000 players? If that's the case, a merge would be impossible due to queues, since Siel alone has 3800+ people online, and Israphel around 1600 (as of this moment I'm writing).

Servers hold far far more than 5000 players.

Siel hits maybe 20% max lately and IS is under 10%. Combined both servers would be less than half of an average KR classic server.

Either way you look at it a server merge would only lead to a 30% full server which would allow classic to survive longer

6 minutes ago, Khonsu-DN said:

Servers hold far far more than 5000 players.

Siel hits maybe 20% max lately and IS is under 10%. Combined both servers would be less than half of an average KR classic server.

Either way you look at it a server merge would only lead to a 30% full server which would allow classic to survive longer

Are you sure about that?

unknown.png

And yes, while this is with all bots included (obviously), if people want a merge, NCWest would need to forcefully prevent access to everybody that currently has the free trial.

18 hours ago, Lacuna said:

People that recommend you to move to siel and quit isra are the people that you ruin this game! Moving or rerolling to the nice or great or big server will not help in this situation.

Every post that tried to give a reason to IS-A to stay there, is not playing on IS-A.

What are Asmodian IS people supposed to do, continue to play in a dead faction so the elyos of that server can enjoy their easy win and still get some Asmodians to kill while making fun of them for losing and even come to forums to smear them?

• You can blame IS-Elyos: yes, they could allow Asmodians to own a fortress until the balance is fixed. Or they could at least zip it off for giving accusations of how much IS-Asmodians suck at this and that as if it wasn't for their numbers that gave them a benefit and not their 200+ IQ that they pretend they have. They make sure to make the last Asmodians see the big problem by over-milking their cow.
  • You can blame Siel players too: why not, because they chose to be on Siel instead of supporting a less populated server, go ahead and accuse them for wanting to play in a populated server.
  • The only people that can't be blamed are IS-Asmodians, what can they do... multiply somehow? It is not like they can have asmodian babies and raise them to increase the population. And if they should do something so more people go to their faction/server then why don't the elyos of IS do the same? Go on and advertise IS-Asmodian side so people come and play it. Tell them that you are not toxic nor will you constantly try to make fun of them when you outnumber them.

ed.jpg

In the end of the day IS-Asmodians can choose whether to play, quit, or reroll if they want. They are not bound to IS server, they owe that server nothing. Aion is not life so they have to keep fighting for their homeland not to be destroyed.

They are those that literally have nothing to lose if they live. IS-Elyos will lose their server into a pve one, SL-Elyos will get more Asmodians and bigger imbalance and SL-Asmodians might get their population so much bigger that they will have their server ruined.

Pretty sure most of the blame is going to the Asmodians who lead the first few sieges (when numbers were roughly equal) and then rage quitting because (insert reasons), on top of trolls saying it's a dead server because Siel is more populated. 

15 hours ago, Alvie said:

You seem to have missed a point which has been mentioned on these forums many times.

There must be at least 2 servers because you can't roll  Asmo and Elyos  characters on the same server.

Japan just launched Classic with only one server.

I really don't understand any of you that are against the server merge. It's more people to play with, period.
The longer this is going to go on the more people will eventually leave, because guess what.. Throwing a month worth of play time to start fresh is not an option for many people.  So you either stick and spend dozen of minutes searching for a group or you realize you can spend your time on something else.

9 hours ago, 1s3169C8 said:

I really don't understand any of you that are against the server merge. It's more people to play with, period.
The longer this is going to go on the more people will eventually leave, because guess what.. Throwing a month worth of play time to start fresh is not an option for many people.  So you either stick and spend dozen of minutes searching for a group or you realize you can spend your time on something else.

I personally hate crowds in general, and this extends to questing. I like being able to find a quiet area just be the only player against the NPCs. I also prefer small scale PVP over sieges or zergs. Not everyone likes their MMOs to be have lots of people. 

7 hours ago, Arazith-IS said:

I personally hate crowds in general, and this extends to questing. I like being able to find a quiet area just be the only player against the NPCs. I also prefer small scale PVP over sieges or zergs. Not everyone likes their MMOs to be have lots of people

The irony, MMO stands for "massively multiplayer online" game

Left Israphel cause couldn't find any group in EU prime time to do FT. Eltnen and Morheim are deserted. 

Siel is way better, more populated and give more fun. 

I was Elyos lv 37 SM. Reroll to Siel guys. 

Hi @Kibbelz,

Please please save the players in IS. My best recommendation is merging IS and SL. Right now, the Asmos population is slowly going down. Due to the event, a lot of the Asmos are rerolling to siel or quitting. Asmos legions are refusing to go to seige because of the unfair balance which causing a major turn off to asmos who want to seige. With that, players are quitting. This is affecting PVP because there are barely any PVP. The community is lack luster compared to Siel. Eventually the server will die similar to retail if you guys don't do anything about it. Merging the servers will help with the balance as Asmos is dominating in Siel and Elyos is dominating in IS. I urge you to do it soon. I've been playing NCSoft games since Lineage back in the early 2000s. I do care about NCSoft and its games. I have pored thousands of dollars to this game and I want to continue to see it go on for a while.

On 7/16/2021 at 2:27 PM, Bittena-DN said:

*grabs his way back machine*

Year: 2011

Meem:  "Israphel server is Dead"

Reality:  The server was not dead.  It revitalized and player population stabilized and the Asmo players rallied.   From 2012 on the Asmo players ended first challenging the Ely players on a regular basis and eventually dominated the server.

Conclusion:   We've heard this song before.  And just like then it was trolling.  I'm not going to even worry about this false issue.

You’re an idiot. Israphel was completely Elyos dominated from 2.5 until it was merged into Danaria.

3.0 they dominated Tiamaranta and regularly locked out Asmos of the eye. 4.0 they regularly controlled all the major forts except Gelk. It wasn’t until the servers merged into Danaria that it became somewhat balanced. 

At best, the asmos fought back at times, like in the early 4.0 days, but the Elyos always had an advantage and the server was never Asmo dominated, ever.

On 7/16/2021 at 8:19 PM, Kubei-DN said:

Are you sure about that?

unknown.png

And yes, while this is with all bots included (obviously), if people want a merge, NCWest would need to forcefully prevent access to everybody that currently has the free trial.

41+16 is far less than 100. I dont see ur logic. Server wouldnt be full. Lol

On 7/17/2021 at 12:19 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Every post that tried to give a reason to IS-A to stay there, is not playing on IS-A.

What are Asmodian IS people supposed to do, continue to play in a dead faction so the elyos of that server can enjoy their easy win and still get some Asmodians to kill while making fun of them for losing and even come to forums to smear them?

• You can blame IS-Elyos: yes, they could allow Asmodians to own a fortress until the balance is fixed. Or they could at least zip it off for giving accusations of how much IS-Asmodians suck at this and that as if it wasn't for their numbers that gave them a benefit and not their 200+ IQ that they pretend they have. They make sure to make the last Asmodians see the big problem by over-milking their cow.
  • You can blame Siel players too: why not, because they chose to be on Siel instead of supporting a less populated server, go ahead and accuse them for wanting to play in a populated server.
  • The only people that can't be blamed are IS-Asmodians, what can they do... multiply somehow? It is not like they can have asmodian babies and raise them to increase the population. And if they should do something so more people go to their faction/server then why don't the elyos of IS do the same? Go on and advertise IS-Asmodian side so people come and play it. Tell them that you are not toxic nor will you constantly try to make fun of them when you outnumber them.

ed.jpg

In the end of the day IS-Asmodians can choose whether to play, quit, or reroll if they want. They are not bound to IS server, they owe that server nothing. Aion is not life so they have to keep fighting for their homeland not to be destroyed.

They are those that literally have nothing to lose if they live. IS-Elyos will lose their server into a pve one, SL-Elyos will get more Asmodians and bigger imbalance and SL-Asmodians might get their population so much bigger that they will have their server ruined.

To be fair. IS Elyos offered to let asmos take a fort and they declined. Dont blame IS elyos for the asmos problems. We want a balanced server as much as you do. Its boring not having anyone to fight. Asmos hide from even the small gang pvp. 

I couldnt tell you why IS asmos dont have as many lvl 50s as elyos. (Outside of ncwest stupid decision to do a 100% xp buff on siel asmo side) maybe, If its there are no hard core guilds or people are just way more casual on asmo side, but its shocking. Cant blame a basic asmo disadvantage in terms of questing locations in your zones bc that disparity doesnt exist on siel. 

either way, i think if the IS asmos actually tried to siege, they may find they can do more than they think, esp as time goes on and asmos get more lvl 50s. Elyos numbers are usually 140-200 tops. 200 being an outlier. Main league is usually around 115 ppl with some randoms here and there flying around. 

58 minutes ago, Rakionrql said:

To be fair. IS Elyos offered to let asmos take a fort and they declined. Dont blame IS elyos for the asmos problems. We want a balanced server as much as you do. Its boring not having anyone to fight. Asmos hide from even the small gang pvp. 

I couldnt tell you why IS asmos dont have as many lvl 50s as elyos. (Outside of ncwest stupid decision to do a 100% xp buff on siel asmo side) maybe, If its there are no hard core guilds or people are just way more casual on asmo side, but its shocking. Cant blame a basic asmo disadvantage in terms of questing locations in your zones bc that disparity doesnt exist on siel. 

either way, i think if the IS asmos actually tried to siege, they may find they can do more than they think, esp as time goes on and asmos get more lvl 50s. Elyos numbers are usually 140-200 tops. 200 being an outlier. Main league is usually around 115 ppl with some randoms here and there flying around. 

Offering to give the fort isn't the issue and it isn't fun. It's the balance. There are over twice as many elyos compared to Asmos. A lot of the Asmos wants to earn not given. 

6DMgxSs.png?width=680&height=754

16 minutes ago, RPG-DN said:

Offering to give the fort isn't the issue and it isn't fun. It's the balance. There are over twice as many elyos compared to Asmos. A lot of the Asmos wants to earn not given. 

6DMgxSs.png?width=680&height=754

Only way that will happen is if asmos try. Even if u lose. Spend all week advertising sieges. Get all the guilds to participate. It wont get better by giving up. It happened in retail back in the day. 
Is-elyos participation in sieges is about 140 roughly. Based on league size. Not impossible for asmos to match. Esp since elyos dont have a siege discord. Not as much communication. Could be advantage for asmos. 

also asmos basically would still have to earn a fort against some elyos. Just the big elyos guilds wouldnt form. Cant control everyone so there would still be a fight. Could raise morale some if they at least tried. 

1 hour ago, Rakionrql said:

That free fort on IS was probably more free than the free fort SL elyos got.

14 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

That free fort on IS was probably more free than the free fort SL elyos got.

The asmos havnt taken the offer yet. Doesnt sound like they are going to. But id imagine they would have 15-20 unorganized randoms to fight

Archived