Daily Login Event Incoming!

Arctic

10 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

This coming week, we will be offering all Daevas a daily login survey which will issue the following rewards:

• Day 1: [Event] Greater Running Scroll x10
  • Day 2: [Event] Greater Awakening Scroll x10
  • Day 3: [Event] Greater Courage Scroll x10
  • Day 4: [Event] Greater Life Potion x10
  • Day 5: [Event] Greater Mana Potion x10
  • Day 6: [Event] Lodas Amulet III x2

We intend to run this event until the launch of Patch 1.5, and next week we're looking to giveaway items that will help prepare you for the upcoming 1.5 content, so stay tuned!

Looks like you all do to get people to leave your games!!!

10 hours ago, 2sB5604 said:

Hello @Kibbelz, I have some feedback.

Boiling balaur blood prices are insanely high right now and supply is extremely limited. Without these boiling balaur blood stains, achieving Fenris will be very hard unless you are spending months grinding them yourself. It takes around 500 bloods for a good chance at proccing the Hot Heart of Magic. You need two of them for the armor and weapon. Are there any plans to introduce a supply of bloods into the market with this login event?

For additional context, on SL-A the typical price of 1x Boiling Balaur Blood Stains is 500k/ea. That means it's 50mil kinah for 1x attempt at crafting the Hot Heart of Magic. The price will increase once 1.5 goes around as more people will need them and the supply won't catch up. Thank you in advance!

I'm pretty sure 1.5 comes with a hidden buff to balaur mats droprate. NTC and Draupnir used to drop mats way more than what we have now in my memory.

This + the fact that everyone will run DP on CD will make miragent/fenris set more achievable I guess.

30 000 daily kinah for this login event is a joke (and tbh it nyerks up alchemy again, the number of free scrolls/pot given in the battlepass has its weight on the economy) but my bet for next week is :

- Blue Balaur Scale (DP entry cost, also shortened to BBS)

- Boiling Balaur Blood Stain (Miragent/Fenris craft, also shortened to BBBS)

- DP cooldown reset scrolls

- Fireproof scrolls

- Self res stones

On 9/22/2021 at 6:54 PM, Makisekurisu said:

WANST IT SUPPOSED TO BE 10 SCROLLS ? CAN YOU GUYS EVEN TEST THE SURVEY BEFORE APPLYING IT ON LIVE SERVER, O MY GODNESS

unknown.png

unknown.png

If you looked at what you posted before coming here to complain, you will see they ended up completely changing the rewards. 
we got  a bunch of different items on the first day, including a locus amulet, and we weren’t even supposed to get those until the last day. 
they actually improved the survey rewards for us. And you complained. 
hilarious. 

On 9/21/2021 at 8:01 PM, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

This coming week, we will be offering all Daevas a daily login survey which will issue the following rewards:

• Day 1: [Event] Greater Running Scroll x10
  • Day 2: [Event] Greater Awakening Scroll x10
  • Day 3: [Event] Greater Courage Scroll x10
  • Day 4: [Event] Greater Life Potion x10
  • Day 5: [Event] Greater Mana Potion x10
  • Day 6: [Event] Lodas Amulet III x2

We intend to run this event until the launch of Patch 1.5, and next week we're looking to giveaway items that will help prepare you for the upcoming 1.5 content, so stay tuned!

Definitely does not make one feel the urge to log in. a

On 9/22/2021 at 2:02 PM, Neferupito said:

I'm pretty sure 1.5 comes with a hidden buff to balaur mats droprate. NTC and Draupnir used to drop mats way more than what we have now in my memory.

This + the fact that everyone will run DP on CD will make miragent/fenris set more achievable I guess.

30 000 daily kinah for this login event is a joke (and tbh it nyerks up alchemy again, the number of free scrolls/pot given in the battlepass has its weight on the economy) but my bet for next week is :

- Blue Balaur Scale (DP entry cost, also shortened to BBS)

- Boiling Balaur Blood Stain (Miragent/Fenris craft, also shortened to BBBS)

- DP cooldown reset scrolls

- Fireproof scrolls

- Self res stones

For now I was partly right. 5 BBS/day It's not much, but it's honest work.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived