Omegas on BCM

TsunTsao-DN

Hello, I had a huge rant ready to paste, but I should probably ask if the Omega sale was ever, Anywhere stated to the player base, I checked official site, Forums, Facebook, Twitter...Nothing anywhere that I saw even mentioned it. I get paid only every 2 weeks to 1 month, so I Could've spent a lot on these thus increasing Nc Profits, but again I Couldn't find mention of it happening and that was confusing as in the past when tempering solutions/ omegas went on the bcm for one week only, it was announced ahead of time. hoping this was an oversight that is important to ncsoft and they extend the sale for an additional week. 

I agreed...there was no notification at all. It was rather surprising, as a notification could prepare others so they could buy them when necessary. Especially best to put sales at the start of the month, with a notification what is to come a week before or a few days before.  Seems like it is asking too much, but it is a lot more practical.

Yeah, its kinda dumb how they low-key put them up on BCM for a week and didn't bother to announce it in a timely manner either. They did the same for Temperings about a month ago too. They just assume people have the money lying around or something... -_-

@Cyan I Suppose I should've started this thread with cyan tagged, because it was basically me asking nc support on forums, for any info pertaining to this issue, I have already submitted a ticket as I feel this was unfair to those of us that have a budget, bills to pay and a work schedule to prioritize before any gaming can be invested into, PRETTY PLEASE need this sale added again before the end of the year...for those of us that Would've bought Ncoin for this sale Specifically. Thanks for reading!

• Aion Team

We do have quick short sales from time to time show up, and you're absolutely correct we could do better at alerting all players when they arrive. The Omega sale we just had is not the last time it will be around, and we will have other sales in the coming weeks. I can't give all the details yet on what they are, but watch for updates. 

Cheers!

23 hours ago, Cyan said:

We do have quick short sales from time to time show up, and you're absolutely correct we could do better at alerting all players when they arrive. The Omega sale we just had is not the last time it will be around, and we will have other sales in the coming weeks. I can't give all the details yet on what they are, but watch for updates. 

Cheers!

I noticed during the omega sale on BCM, I have yet to get a single omega from the Luna daily instance. Has there been a change/decrease in the rates of receiving an omega stone from Luna during the last 2 months? Can you confirm, yes/no? @Cyan

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Skyline-DN said:

I noticed during the omega sale on BCM, I have yet to get a single omega from the Luna daily instance. Has there been a change/decrease in the rates of receiving an omega stone from Luna during the last 2 months? Can you confirm, yes/no? @Cyan

There have been no modifications to the rate at which Omegas are obtained. Are you achieving an S rank?

On 11/9/2017 at 2:47 PM, Cyan said:

There have been no modifications to the rate at which Omegas are obtained. Are you achieving an S rank?

Yes, I complete S-Rank with scores of 550,000 or greater on multiple characters daily. Not a single omega has dropped. I understand it is RNG and there is a non-zero probability for a person to never get a single omega, ever. But would it be possible for you to double check the drops yourself? because I truly believe there has been some sort of, perhaps unintentional alteration of rates. Thank you. @Cyan

Get RNGesus better confectioneries and high end floozey's.. sadly, the rate is pretty random, I only afk the daily, when a Saam run happens, some chars get an omega every S run, others have yet to see 1 since the original patch.

On the 1st topic, do give fair lead time omegas are returning to the BCM...  will it be p2advance? likely. But it does bypass the funtacalar drop rates lately....

Archived