Newsflash...

Khonsu-DN

...most players did not return for 1.5 patch lol

Both Aion games are officially in the dead zone now. The sooner everyone collectively quits and ends Aion, the sooner NC realizes they messed up by catering to certain players and ignoring all the mass hacking/cheating in both games.

🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Khonsu-DN said:

Both Aion games are officially in the dead zone now. The sooner everyone collectively quits and ends Aion, the sooner NC realizes they messed up by catering to certain players and ignoring all the mass hacking/cheating in both games.

🤣🤣

Why do we need to know this? Is your opinion going to magically stop people enjoying the game like you want them to?

7 minutes ago, Zarbi said:

Why do we need to know this? Is your opinion going to magically stop people enjoying the game like you want them to?

So ignorance is bliss you say,  the world (could be) burning around you, but as long as no one tells you about it(like the news) its all fine, right?

1 minute ago, Shampoo said:

So ignorance is bliss you say,  the world (could be) burning around you, but as long as no one tells you about it(like the news) its all fine, right?

Yep, I would keep happily playing Aion not paying attention to the forum trolling.

1 minute ago, Zarbi said:

Yep, I would keep happily playing Aion not paying attention to the forum trolling.

So someone disliking the current situation and wanting for the ones responsible to do better (or fail) is trolling to you? Or does that apply to every opinion that doesn't go with yours?

7 hours ago, Khonsu-DN said:

🤣🤣

Don't agree at all.  Siel was hoppin' last night.  Relentless LFG spam for DP and Dredge groups.  Broker counters were busy, hundreds in Primum, and good participation in lower and upper sieges.

If you believe the game is dead, move on.  In your absence, there will still be hundreds of players enjoying the game and the content, focused on enjoying our leisure and game time instead of flaming, whining, trolling and complaining.  It's a game man ... don't like it, go play another one.  People tire of negativity and your only absolution is trying to bring people down to your level and be miserable with you.  Sad

Bye

5 hours ago, Shampoo said:

I don't normally like Zarbi's takes, but in this instance I agree with them, and I think your response is a little hyperbolic and off the mark. I don't mean that with disrespect, but no one is ignorant to this, and the world burned down a long time ago.

43 minutes ago, Pyromage-DN said:

My hope now is for 2.0 to be pushed faster. 2.0 has so much more content and better PvP.

They delayed 1.5 FAR too long.

It would be amazing to see 2.0 get to our servers, but it will hit in Korea in 1 month and we still have the super minor 1.7 patch and 1.9 patch.

I had kind of hoped we would see patch 1.7 simultaneously as 1.5 as just the treasure rooms being added is so minor, yet it looks like we will be waiting 3-4 Deava Passes before 1.7 hits.

9 hours ago, Khonsu-DN said:

🤣🤣

7 hours ago, 2s65F09 said:

Yeah.... not a surprise. As we all know NC prefers the module of a few whales vs regular bigger player base subbed.

I agree. Game is slowly losing players now and it won't be too long before we get to retail numbers imo. After 2 free weeks of Aura we lost 40% of population, then another 45% over the last 3 months due to the ridiculously long delay for 1.5 and everything else you mentioned. Now we are peaking at 15% server capacity on Siel. I consider it a fail already. I'll keep playing because there is nothing else that I like... hoping for new games that meet my style soon.

6 hours ago, Zarbi said:

6 hours ago, Zarbi said:

You can enjoy the game the way you want to. The world doesn't revolve around you, dude. Game can be considered "dead" due to the ridiculously low population for a MMO. Or any genre tbh lol.

1 hour ago, Yoloranger said:

Don't agree at all.  Siel was hoppin' last night.  Relentless LFG spam for DP and Dredge groups.  Broker counters were busy, hundreds in Primum, and good participation in lower and upper sieges.

If you believe the game is dead, move on.  In your absence, there will still be hundreds of players enjoying the game and the content, focused on enjoying our leisure and game time instead of flaming, whining, trolling and complaining.  It's a game man ... don't like it, go play another one.  People tire of negativity and your only absolution is trying to bring people down to your level and be miserable with you.  Sad

Bye

That's all the game going to be about for a couple weeks, thouhg. DP, Dredgion, afk in the base. Then after a couple of weeks, just some people afking in base. ^_^ It will slow down, I'm sure of it.

1 hour ago, Pyromage-DN said:

My hope now is for 2.0 to be pushed faster. 2.0 has so much more content and better PvP.

They delayed 1.5 FAR too long.

Not even 2.0 can save the game. We are past that point now imo, sadly.

58 minutes ago, Darob said:

It would be amazing to see 2.0 get to our servers, but it will hit in Korea in 1 month and we still have the super minor 1.7 patch and 1.9 patch.

I had kind of hoped we would see patch 1.7 simultaneously as 1.5 as just the treasure rooms being added is so minor, yet it looks like we will be waiting 3-4 Deava Passes before 1.7 hits.

At least 10 months for 2.0 if we keep updates at this rate. Not that it would matter even if they brought it right now tbh. It wouldn't have changed the result so much.

-----------------------

As usual NCwest doing NCwest stuff. I don't give a fk if it's KRs fault or West fault for the delay, point is it was mismanaged, as usual. And they will never change. No respect for the game or players... Even the patch notes were google translated lol. What could we have expected at this point honestly.

Archived