Israphel is dying - are there any ways to save it?

Kojdaddy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ncsoft doesn't care, they already know their game is failing but they got their money out of the players in the beginning with people spending thousands of dollars on tiger candy, imagine wasting all that money and all that time just to find out that this game was gonna be dead in a few months, the smart players have either sold their account, shelfed the game or left it for a different one, my subscription now goes towards elyon so suck on that ncsoft

1 hour ago, Azachi-KT said:

ncsoft doesn't care, they already know their game is failing but they got their money out of the players in the beginning with people spending thousands of dollars on tiger candy, imagine wasting all that money and all that time just to find out that this game was gonna be dead in a few months, the smart players have either sold their account, shelfed the game or left it for a different one, my subscription now goes towards elyon so suck on that ncsoft

Elyon has got the same big flaw as Aion, you can't opt out of world PvP, so ganking everywhere, which means  it  will never have a broad player base.

7 hours ago, Zarbi said:

Elyon has got the same big flaw as Aion, you can't opt out of world PvP, so ganking everywhere, which means  it  will never have a broad player base.

Lol I play Elyon specifically for open world PvP, it's the reason why I loved aion so much true open world PvP, nice try though

6 hours ago, Azachi-KT said:

Lol I play Elyon specifically for open world PvP, it's the reason why I loved aion so much true open world PvP, nice try though

If you quit, then leave.  Why r u here?  Because you LOVE Aion ... you LOVE NCSoft ... you try to break away, but you keep staying.  You say you play Elyon, yet to spend your time posting in AION.  You LOVE AION, you can't get enough of AION ... you fall asleep dreaming of AION and wake up at your PC with slobber all over your keyboard. 

Who you think you're foolin' with your rubbish talk?  Great LOVER of AION!  You fool NO ONE AION LOVER.  You will never leave.  Never.  Ever.  Never. 

i'm here because i keep getting notifications and it's nice to see that majority of the gaming population feels the same way i do, but nice efforts i see through your troll factor, anywho keep playing on a dead game, doesn't bother me as i'm enjoying elyon, so much more to do than aion that's for sure

9 hours ago, Azachi-KT said:

Yes the are many like you, but the majority of MMORPG players are not like you, and will go to where they can op in or out of world PvP.

I have no problem with instanced PvP, my favorite was the original Guildwars, GvG etc. and Dredge is my favorite part of Aion.

4 hours ago, Azachi-KT said:

i'm here because i keep getting notifications and it's nice to see that majority of the gaming population feels the same way i do, but nice efforts i see through your troll factor, anywho keep playing on a dead game, doesn't bother me as i'm enjoying elyon, so much more to do than aion that's for sure

Can't be that much to do if you keep posting on Aion forums every hour.  No shame in LOVING AION.  You are the quintessential lover of all things Aion.  You cannot get it out of your head.  Even as you are 'playing Elyon' you cannot control the urge to see if your posts on AION LOVERS FORUMS was replied to.  Must. Try. Harder. To. Resist.

The dark side of the force is strong in you young padawn.  Did you name your character in Elyon Alpacino???  "Everytime I try to get out ... they drag me back in!"

It's okay to love Aion, we got your back bro ... because there just ain't no denying that try as you might, you're not playing Elyon at this very moment ... you are reading the AION LOVERS FORUMS! 

50 minutes ago, Shoenfein-DN said:

By that logic, there's nothing to do in Aion either, because you have the same amount of time to respond to all of his/her posts.

Yes, but I'm playing Aion and I'm having fun.  These are Aion forums.  I play Aion.  That you draw a correlation between the two is a rather uneducated hypothesis and your narrative is rather flawed.  What I'm NOT doing ... is posting in the forums of a game I hate, published by a company I loathe.  I'll assume you intelligent enough to understand the difference.  But given your reply ... perhaps not.

37 minutes ago, Yoloranger said:

Yes, but I'm playing Aion and I'm having fun.  These are Aion forums.  I play Aion.  That you draw a correlation between the two is a rather uneducated hypothesis and your narrative is rather flawed.  What I'm NOT doing ... is posting in the forums of a game I hate, published by a company I loathe.  I'll assume you intelligent enough to understand the difference.  But given your reply ... perhaps not.

I absolutely understand the *lack* of difference.

You want a difference to exist, so you can play your condescension game, but it misses the mark, badly.  For some people, you are the entertainment.  I don't play Aion "Classic".  I didn't install it.  I enjoy reading the Classic forums for the Schadenfreude. 

There is no such thing as an uneducated hypothesis.  An hypothesis, by definition, is an educated best guess.  While the quality of the education itself can be debated, the hypothesis itself is based on previous observations, and observations are organically prior education.  I'll pretend you (sic) intelligent enough to understand the difference.

The reason behind his motivation for being here is irrelevant to my observation.  The exact same amount of time is involved.  Your implication is that his game lacks an engaging quality because he has time to do other things, and that applies equally.  The reason you have time to respond to his complaints with your complaints doesn't matter, any more than the reason he has time.  You both have equal time, you both play a game, and so both games lack the exact same amount of disengagement quality.  Everything else that you're trying to interject to inject artificial validity into your argument fails the standards of scientific method, because as individuals the superfluous conditions are not repeatable.  Measurement of time, however, is.

Further, it is not an hypothesis.  It is an observation, or a building block *of* hypothesis, and simple syllogism, based on your own fallacious statement. 

A. Chatting on forums means your game is boring.  B. You are chatting on forums.  Therefore, C. Your game is boring.

This is, obviously, an overly-simplistic application, and given to the failing standard of syllogism: both of the premises A and B must be true, which in this particular case, it is not.  Your original observation is flawed in that there are a wide variety of possible reasons any person chats on the forum, and it doesn't require playing the game.  Case-in-point, I do not play Classic Aion, but here I am chatting. 

The other player may have friends here he or she chats with on the forums, or like me enjoys watching people whine about "Classic" Aion having all the same problems as it did before, and being shocked about it.  He may come here just to enrage fanboys who jump up in the defense of their beloved shiny toy by trying to belittle others, who think they come across as smart by using the most-questionable of all Internet Insult standards, "you are a loser, because you are doing the same thing I am doing."

Have a wonderful evening!

On 10/30/2021 at 9:54 PM, Shoenfein-DN said:

I absolutely understand the *lack* of difference.

You want a difference to exist, so you can play your condescension game, but it misses the mark, badly.  For some people, you are the entertainment.  I don't play Aion "Classic".  I didn't install it.  I enjoy reading the Classic forums for the Schadenfreude. 

There is no such thing as an uneducated hypothesis.  An hypothesis, by definition, is an educated best guess.  While the quality of the education itself can be debated, the hypothesis itself is based on previous observations, and observations are organically prior education.  I'll pretend you (sic) intelligent enough to understand the difference.

The reason behind his motivation for being here is irrelevant to my observation.  The exact same amount of time is involved.  Your implication is that his game lacks an engaging quality because he has time to do other things, and that applies equally.  The reason you have time to respond to his complaints with your complaints doesn't matter, any more than the reason he has time.  You both have equal time, you both play a game, and so both games lack the exact same amount of disengagement quality.  Everything else that you're trying to interject to inject artificial validity into your argument fails the standards of scientific method, because as individuals the superfluous conditions are not repeatable.  Measurement of time, however, is.

Further, it is not an hypothesis.  It is an observation, or a building block *of* hypothesis, and simple syllogism, based on your own fallacious statement. 

A. Chatting on forums means your game is boring.  B. You are chatting on forums.  Therefore, C. Your game is boring.

This is, obviously, an overly-simplistic application, and given to the failing standard of syllogism: both of the premises A and B must be true, which in this particular case, it is not.  Your original observation is flawed in that there are a wide variety of possible reasons any person chats on the forum, and it doesn't require playing the game.  Case-in-point, I do not play Classic Aion, but here I am chatting. 

The other player may have friends here he or she chats with on the forums, or like me enjoys watching people whine about "Classic" Aion having all the same problems as it did before, and being shocked about it.  He may come here just to enrage fanboys who jump up in the defense of their beloved shiny toy by trying to belittle others, who think they come across as smart by using the most-questionable of all Internet Insult standards, "you are a loser, because you are doing the same thing I am doing."

Have a wonderful evening!

lolz ... a wall of text that supports my original point.  Thank u.  Keep Googling big words and being all growed up.  Gold star!  lolololo

On 10/31/2021 at 11:12 AM, Wsnow said:

wow players are bad here just because a person is not playing Aion and has moved on does not mean they have to stop posting what has this world come to when you get trolled for making posts lmfao

Oh, to the contrary ... I'm not trolling.  I'm laughing.  To post repeatedly on the forums of something you claim to hate with all the vitriol of a petulant trantrum and wanton negativity with the end game to bring all others down to hate what you hate and loathe what you loathe so that you might find some solace and refuge in company is pure entertainment.  I laugh because it's all time you'll never get back in your life.  

The inflammatory and generally misguided animus provide nothing of value other than entertainment.  Internet anger within the refuge of anonymity entertains me.  Temper tantrums abound, digital tough guys beating their proverbial chests in outrage that a video game  has wronged them.  I mean, where else can you go to be entertained on this level while crafting?  It's pure gold, keep it up!

3 hours ago, Luis said:

IS is dying since first month, stubborn people refused to reroll on sl and now they keep making the same post.

We get it IS is dead, how many more posts does it need to die for good?

We get that you don't care about IS state, if it's not your server or your problem move on, no one cares that you don't care.

Servers will be merged anyways, same as happened with retail. There's only one classic server in JP, which means it can be done. Just wait or reroll if you can't, SL is empty too anyways cause game is dead. Doesn't matter which server you're on, they can't even siege in SL either with 3x the population.

2 minutes ago, Nicole Neunan said:

We get that you don't care about IS state, if it's not your server or your problem move on, no one cares that you don't care.

Servers will be merged anyways, same as happened with retail. There's only one classic server in JP, which means it can be done. Just wait or reroll if you can't, SL is empty too anyways cause game is dead. Doesn't matter which server you're on, they can't even siege in SL either with 3x the population.

As long as you log in there and as long as there is enough revenue they regard IS alive enough. They kept DN alive with 1/10th of the population of IS for years. Either reroll or all together stop logging for 1 month & they will take notice.

Archived