Would you be interested in a fresh start server?

Magistrate

Would you be interested in a fresh start server?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a fresh start server?

• Yes
    • No

There is no real point if there is not enough players for 1 server. Also they are 100% merging the servers, That survey we got was simply a way for the developers to say we heard your feedback loud and clear when the reality is they were already merging the servers due to IS's population issues.

The yes and no should have had more options, like:

• Yes, I'd love to replay the game but with a different model
  • Yes, I'd love to play the game as is it, but just start over.
  • No, because I like the current one
  • No, because I won't bother with them again with fake promises

I voted no, but I'd vote the last no here.

38 minutes ago, Doll said:

Is this a serious question or are you just trolling? Because, why would they make a brand new server when they have to merge the two we have at the moment because there's no population? Makes no freaking sense.

They probably think that people will return, if they remove the candy and Daeva pass P2W, if they ban all the AP traders, the people who got falsely banned due to SR, the people who got caught up with the AP traders, the people who quit once they took 4months to go from 1.2 to 1.5. A noble idea, but sadly Classic had 1 chance and they blew it big time.

Its quite breathtaking, at every single move they have made they made a fatal error and you do not recover from fatal errors, not even if you reboot.

I hope whoever was in charge of this entire mess has been sacked, but the reality is that they were probably given a bonus and a pat on the back for a job well done, money was made in the first few months, but just imagine how much money could have been made if this was done correctly.

In case Gameforge is watching and wants some tips for EU Classic, its very easy :

No "P2W" candies, even though the impact was only short term and had no major affect, it made people angry

Make the Daeva pass loyalty coin based, reward people for playing, not for paying

A monthly sub is fine, do not allow anybody to play without sub and you cut down on bots

Employ just 1 GM, who is visible on the servers, they dont need to be on 24/7, but just a few hours a day would help the server health

Tweak the server rates to match a Western market, im not saying make it easy mode, but a small tweak on balic mats for example would help the economy and stop people from losing hope

These are just the 1s off the top of my head, I realise they would need to make money and thats very easy, Aion has a huge catalogue of emotes, dances, costumes that people would gobble up in their thousands, make them reasonably priced and you can print money.

Thanks for reading my TED talk, I am available for further if needed.

23 hours ago, 2s349201 said:

In case Gameforge is watching and wants some tips for EU Classic, its very easy :

No "P2W"

You're joking, right ?🤣😂

Game Forge is probably one of the founding fathers of the so-called p2w🤑

In contrast, what in NA claimed to be "p2w" is a real candy....

On 11/21/2021 at 9:52 PM, 2s349201 said:

No "P2W" candies, even though the impact was only short term and had no major affect, it made people angry

GF was always subscription and P2W on top of that.

They have the gold pack which is subscription, without it you cannot even trade or use LFG. Even aion Classic is more free to play with that 1h free every day.

The reason why GF is more populated is because of the 2nd world and 3rd world European countries that are addicted to mmorpgs (mostly ex-soviet ones)

9 hours ago, SumonaLisa said:

GF was always subscription and P2W on top of that.

They have the gold pack which is subscription, without it you cannot even trade or use LFG. Even aion Classic is more free to play with that 1h free every day.

The reason why GF is more populated is because of the 2nd world and 3rd world European countries that are addicted to mmorpgs (mostly ex-soviet ones)

Oh I wasnt defending GF, I know how bad they are, it was just misguided hopefulness.

Im very aware that nobody will take any notice of my ramblings.

Archived