Tahabata drop rate gonna make me quit

DevilNefilims-DN

On 1/10/2022 at 9:37 AM, DevilNefilims-DN said:

drop rate for taha weapons is almost 0% we never get anything and some of my friends alr gave up (they quited) we are only 3 left from our original premade i hope u guys are happy about it eventually i will quit too , ur game is sad

Do you just expect to run it and get drop? Like is totally rng to an extent too but why not just ask for it while you're at it...."Hey gimme a taha pa...".

Much QQ

2 hours ago, Skars said:

Do you just expect to run it and get drop? Like is totally rng to an extent too but why not just ask for it while you're at it...."Hey gimme a taha pa...".

Much QQ

ye when u do a instance for almost 3 months everyday , never miss a window even reset sometimes u expect to get something but its fine me and my friends we decided to quit after this event if nobody gets drop

On 1/14/2022 at 10:25 PM, DevilNefilims-DN said:

ye when u do a instance for almost 3 months everyday , never miss a window even reset sometimes u expect to get something but its fine me and my friends we decided to quit after this event if nobody gets drop

this drop event is false,you are not the only one, many more players left the game.

1 hour ago, MAROTO-KT said:

I feel cheated with this event, I paid my aura siel only to play with my friends, I am about to delete my account. 

normal drop 1% tahabata weapon, event drop 1%+0.00000000001% tahabata weapon.

well bro try to farm a bakarma pole xD

NCsoft once again does not understand their own game or events. this even did NOT increase the drop rate of loot from tahabata or any other boss in dark poeta. It is just a small chance to get double the loot meaning an extra item can drop. 

The rate did not increase by double

just a chance for 2x loot that is VERY rare.

I'm so glad that I was able to get like 10 blue helms during the "increased drop rate" and busted 3 boxes in a row .. *desk flip*  meanwhile the people who did get weapons sold their accounts. -_- Reset Scrolls were extremely HIGH and so were Scales ... :/  In short unless your as devoted as some and run that shit and dump every kinah into it .. your not getting anything from Dark Poeta.

Archived