S-Rank Minion Guaranteed Promotion! [Jan 26 - Feb 9]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings, Daevas!
(And nice to meet you!🌟)

I have some good news for all of you trying to achieve an S-Rank Minions! From January 26, 2022 until February 9, 2022 @ 6AM PT, if you attempt a synthesis of four Grade A 4-Star Minions, REGARDLESS OF SUCCESS, it will net you a Grade S Minion Contract (10 types)!

• The Grade S Minion Contract will randomly give you 1 of the 10 possible Grade S Minions.
  • You can only receive one contract per ACCOUNT. Repeat attempts will NOT give you more than one contract.
  • You must combine all four Grade A 4-Star Minions at the same time to be eligible for this reward
  • This is a limited-time promotion.

Please note: These contracts will be delivered after maintenance on February 16, 2022. Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions, and good luck with your minion synthesis! We hope you enjoy this limited-time promotion.

• Rin changed the title to S-Rank Minion Guaranteed Promotion! [Jan 26 - Feb 9]
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
3 minutes ago, TINTINTIN-DN said:

OKKEEEEYYY I SEE YOU CMRIN,  GIVING US GOOD NEWS RIGHT AT THE START OF YOUR AION CAREER!!!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!

Thank the team prior to me entering! That was all on them :) Though I am glad to be putting up some happy news right to start!

• Aion Team
25 minutes ago, Tip said:

is the promo for 1 character on 1 account, or can it be done with multiple characters on 1 account? Will we be able to reroll the promo box like we were able to last S-Rank promo event?

For clarity, I'll edit my post to reflect these questions!

• This is only per ACCOUNT, not per character!
  • According to the information I have been given, it will be just like the last S-Rank promo, so you should be able to pay S minium to reroll!

• Aion Team
6 minutes ago, Chamu-KT said:

Welcome @CMRin! And thank you for the fast response, this was a question most of us were wondering.  

I may not always be able to get responses in right away or at all, but I'll try my best if I can. 

Thank you again everyone for your patience, understanding, and welcome! I'll keep researching and finding responses if I can! 

welcome
One question, if I combine 2 by 2 with several characters up to a combination that includes 4 minions, with that I can have the minion box? Or does it have to be a combination of 4 with only 1 character? (I am using a translator in case something is not understood)

Question:

I have 3 grade A minions to combine, if I combine 2 of them (failed and get 1 grade A back), and then combine another 2 (my third one with the grade A got from previous failure combine), does that count as "a synthesis of four Grade A 4-Star Minions"?

15 minutes ago, RuLoo-KT said:

welcome
One question, if I combine 2 by 2 with several characters up to a combination that includes 4 minions, with that I can have the minion box? Or does it have to be a combination of 4 with only 1 character? (I am using a translator in case something is not understood)

I was going to ask the same thing
you can do the combination of 4 but in 2 characters separately

And the last S rank promotion you could combine 2 minions 3 times on 3 different characters, 3 minions 2 times on 2 different characters and 4 minions 1 time on one character to receive an S rank box . You would get the box on the first char to combine. That was how the last promotion worked. Is it still like this? 

• Aion Team
17 minutes ago, RuLoo-KT said:

welcome

11 minutes ago, LiuLiuLiu said:

Question:

I have 3 grade A minions to combine, if I combine 2 of them (failed and get 1 grade A back), and then combine another 2 (my third one with the grade A got from previous failure combine), does that count as "a synthesis of four Grade A 4-Star Minions"?

Hi friends! The two above and more have asked somewhat similar questions, so I've double checked to make it super clear and will edit my first post to make sure of it.

• This is very specifically for combining all four Grade A 4-Star Minions at the same time.

Sorry that it's was a confusing, but I hope that helps answer everyone's different combination questions!

Welcome @CMRin

Regardless of anything that people may say, @Kibbelz did a great job, and isnt his fault that staff dont always agree to bring us everything that we ask for, but im sure he did his best. And I hope you be great as he was.

Dont be shy to log into the game and talk to us as well..we like to see GMs logged in :) Feel free to ask for our feedbacks, everyone here loves to type when a CM ask for.

• Aion Team
Just now, Bjorn-DN said:

Welcome @CMRin

Regardless of anything that people may say, @Kibbelz did a great job, and isnt his fault that staff dont always agree to bring us everything that we ask for, but im sure he did his best. And I hope you be great as he was.

Dont be shy to log into the game and talk to us as well..we like to see GMs logged in :) Feel free to ask for our feedbacks, everyone here loves to type when a CM ask for.

I will absolutely keep that in mind and would love to try to hop in sometime soon! I need to get everything settled out first, but do keep an eye out as I'm still learning some things in-game for both Aion and Aion Classic as well. >:D I will pass your kind words on to Kibbelz as well :)

1 hour ago, CMRin said:

According to the information I have been given, it will be just like the last S-Rank promo, so you should be able to pay a S minion to reroll!

Please double check this.  Grade S Minion Contract (10 types) is the same description as the item you get from combining 4x S minion fragments from the BCM boxes.  This item is tradeable in the account warehouse, but is a random 10 S-rank with no ability to reroll. 

Also, thank you very much for your attention in this thread.  Multiple posts, asking the team for clarification and then communicating it to the community.  All great stuff.  Keep it up!

PS:  The rerollable items are usually some sort of 'salvage' box.  There have been S minion salvage boxes in the past.  This item does not appear to be that.

Archived