Cheesecake-IS

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Not peeve – win the dogs decide to chase the cat through the house. It's hilarious. It's probably a good thing she can jump up half the flight of stairs and one leap

of course they are just all playing together, the dogs don't really mean to hurt the poor little kitty,  especially since she's twice the size of either of them. They are just puppies. 

32 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Not peeve – win the dogs decide to chase the cat through the house. It's hilarious. It's probably a good thing she can jump up half the flight of stairs and one leap

of course they are just all playing together, the dogs don't really mean to hurt the poor little kitty,  especially since she's twice the size of either of them. They are just puppies. 

What kind of puppies you get?

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

already had to deep clean carpets twice in 2 mos

20 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

Awwwwwww /jelly

I just want to move somewhere where we can get a puppy. Q_Q

I need moar frands.

40 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Yikes @ having to deep clean. I just got a Corgi about 3 months ago. Thankfully she's learned that going inside = bad. But teaching two puppies to potty train outdoors at the same time.. that's a lot of trouble.

21 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Awwwwwww /jelly

I just want to move somewhere where we can get a puppy. Q_Q

I need moar frands.

Feel free to come baby sit our pets whenever you want just be ready to deal with two attention-starved drama queens that scream bloody murder at the first hint of you leaving their sight

Just now, Desire-SL said:

Yikes @ having to deep clean. I just got a Corgi about 3 months ago. Thankfully she's learned that going inside = bad. But teaching two puppies to potty train outdoors at the same time.. that's a lot of trouble.

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

3 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Feel free to come baby sit our pets whenever you want just be ready to deal with two attention-starved drama queens that scream bloody murder at the first hint of you leaving their sight

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

Hahahahhaha xD

Still in St Louis? :P

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

My boyfriend wanted some small dog, or husky. We can't have husky's at our current place, so I got him to agree on corgi. Best decision ever. Her name is Kailua and she is adorable.

Djer3yH.jpg?1M8S1NmG.jpg?1

we need a pet pic thread, I'd spam the hell out of it. 

Edited by Desire-SL

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Hahahahhaha xD

Still in St Louis? :P

Un-mothernyerking-fortunately

for now.

When-he-stares-off-distance-you-wish-he-

1 minute ago, Desire-SL said:

My boyfriend wanted some small dog, or husky. We can't have husky's at our current place, so I got him to agree on corgi. Best decision ever. Her name is Kailua and she is adorable.

Djer3yH.jpg?1M8S1NmG.jpg?1

She looks like a happy pup!

q_q

Was scrolling through all my old black and white Paint emotion pics, and I realized I don't have one for waaaaaaaaaant. Just do not want.

<---(Redtrinity *yes I had a name change)  it has been ages since I was online xD

let's see rl pet peeve

*your phone still plays youtube vids and you're sleeping xD

omg, you reminded me.

-When you're looking through a rebate app on your phone, and an ad plays super loud while you're in a quiet place. >_____<

At least it wasn't hentai or some nyerk like that. :S

Larxe-SL   
Posted (edited)

Can you not edit posts on these forums? Though I see the option here now, not in my other post! /odd

Is there some kind of timer?

Edited by Larxe-SL

5 minutes ago, Larxe-SL said:

Can you not edit posts on these forums? Though I see the option here now, not in my other post! /odd

Is there some kind of timer?

Yeah, five minutes. :| No more unlimited edit time.

Larxe-SL   

I'm too skeptical about it making a difference! I just wanted to add some art pieces to my art thread's op without making a new post for every single piece. Oh welp!

Just now, Larxe-SL said:

I'm too skeptical about it making a difference! I just wanted to add some art pieces to my art thread's op without making a new post for every single piece. Oh welp!

Yeah. :( I won't judge you for having 20bazillion posts of pretty art. <3

Ces-SL   

Aion Peeve - Poor optimization.... I can run BDO at 30 fps but Aion at only 15? x'D Not to mention with every update it seems like the game runs worse and worse on my laptop... potato laptop ftw... >///> 

Also, hai @kjHel-IS!!! <3 

1 minute ago, Nyali-IS said:

Real life peeve: Tomorrow I'll be driving for 16 hours... z.z 

yuck, have fun!

Peeve:

omgawd server merges world ending I like mashed potatoes.

I think I'm gonna drop the 800 NCoin to move my cleric from KR to Siel. >_>