Jump to content
Cheesecake-IS

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Recommended Posts

 Not peeve – win the dogs decide to chase the cat through the house. It's hilarious. It's probably a good thing she can jump up half the flight of stairs and one leap

 

of course they are just all playing together, the dogs don't really mean to hurt the poor little kitty,  especially since she's twice the size of either of them. They are just puppies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

 Not peeve – win the dogs decide to chase the cat through the house. It's hilarious. It's probably a good thing she can jump up half the flight of stairs and one leap

 

of course they are just all playing together, the dogs don't really mean to hurt the poor little kitty,  especially since she's twice the size of either of them. They are just puppies. 

What kind of puppies you get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

 

already had to deep clean carpets twice in 2 mos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

 

already had to deep clean carpets twice in 2 mos

Awwwwwww /jelly

I just want to move somewhere where we can get a puppy. Q_Q

I need moar frands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

 

already had to deep clean carpets twice in 2 mos

Yikes @ having to deep clean. I just got a Corgi about 3 months ago. Thankfully she's learned that going inside = bad. But teaching two puppies to potty train outdoors at the same time.. that's a lot of trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Awwwwwww /jelly

I just want to move somewhere where we can get a puppy. Q_Q

I need moar frands.

Feel free to come baby sit our pets whenever you want just be ready to deal with two attention-starved drama queens that scream bloody murder at the first hint of you leaving their sight

Just now, Desire-SL said:

Yikes @ having to deep clean. I just got a Corgi about 3 months ago. Thankfully she's learned that going inside = bad. But teaching two puppies to potty train outdoors at the same time.. that's a lot of trouble.

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

 

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Feel free to come baby sit our pets whenever you want just be ready to deal with two attention-starved drama queens that scream bloody murder at the first hint of you leaving their sight

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

 

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

Hahahahhaha xD

Still in St Louis? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

 

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

My boyfriend wanted some small dog, or husky. We can't have husky's at our current place, so I got him to agree on corgi. Best decision ever. Her name is Kailua and she is adorable.

Djer3yH.jpg?1M8S1NmG.jpg?1

we need a pet pic thread, I'd spam the hell out of it. 

Edited by Desire-SL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Hahahahhaha xD

Still in St Louis? :P

Un-mothernyerking-fortunately

 

for now.

When-he-stares-off-distance-you-wish-he-

1 minute ago, Desire-SL said:

My boyfriend wanted some small dog, or husky. We can't have husky's at our current place, so I got him to agree on corgi. Best decision ever. Her name is Kailua and she is adorable.

Djer3yH.jpg?1M8S1NmG.jpg?1

She looks like a happy pup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

q_q

Was scrolling through all my old black and white Paint emotion pics, and I realized I don't have one for waaaaaaaaaant. Just do not want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<---(Redtrinity *yes I had a name change)  it has been ages since I was online xD

let's see rl pet peeve

*your phone still plays youtube vids and you're sleeping xD

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg, you reminded me.

-When you're looking through a rebate app on your phone, and an ad plays super loud while you're in a quiet place. >_____<

At least it wasn't hentai or some nyerk like that. :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-SL   
Posted (edited)

Can you not edit posts on these forums? Though I see the option here now, not in my other post! /odd

Is there some kind of timer?

Edited by Larxe-SL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Larxe-SL said:

Can you not edit posts on these forums? Though I see the option here now, not in my other post! /odd

Is there some kind of timer?

Yeah, five minutes. :| No more unlimited edit time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-SL   

I'm too skeptical about it making a difference! I just wanted to add some art pieces to my art thread's op without making a new post for every single piece. Oh welp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Larxe-SL said:

I'm too skeptical about it making a difference! I just wanted to add some art pieces to my art thread's op without making a new post for every single piece. Oh welp!

Yeah. :( I won't judge you for having 20bazillion posts of pretty art. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ces-SL   

Aion Peeve - Poor optimization.... I can run BDO at 30 fps but Aion at only 15? x'D Not to mention with every update it seems like the game runs worse and worse on my laptop... potato laptop ftw... >///> 

Also, hai @kjHel-IS!!! <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nyali-IS said:

Real life peeve: Tomorrow I'll be driving for 16 hours... z.z 

yuck, have fun!

 

Peeve:

omgawd server merges world ending I like mashed potatoes.

I think I'm gonna drop the 800 NCoin to move my cleric from KR to Siel. >_>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×