Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest RL pet peeve... Whenever someone finds the need to make a status on Facebook stating " I am deleting my account after today...I need a break from Facebook.."
Seriously, I do not understand these people....Like how is Facebook effecting your life so badly that you need to take a "break" from an online social media source...Some folk have serious issues.

Another RL pet peeve, whenever I go out to a bar, get offered a drink "Hey, whats up can i buy you a drink" (via a complete stranger), and I politely decline said drink, and the person offering me a drink gets sooo salty....and acts like i killed their dog after.

It's even worse that they leaked it themselves.. Even though I don't get to watch it until Monday after 7pm, me and my bf had a routine! cook something nice, have a beer and a snack and watch GoT! Now I can avoid youtube for the rest of the week until Monday. -_-"

giphy.gif

Not peeve – I've been driving so long now that I can accurately predict  if someone is going to turn without using their blinker or cut someone off  very much sooner than I actually do. 

Kind of like that movie were Tom Cruise drops in on people about to kill other people, I'm that guy. I'm Tom Cruise.

13 hours ago, Larxe-SL said:

- Game of thrones being leaked again and it's only Wednesday.. for nyerks sake.

I had to stay off Facebook and other social media so I wouldn't get any spoilers. Q-Q I prefer to watch it when it airs, but I might consider watching it with my boyfriend today, since it's just too good to wait any longer! :x

11 hours ago, Bryos-TM said:

Congrats to Husbando!

Not a peeve, just an observation:

I was bored, on the bus home. Looked at a lady's phone screen. She was part of a WhatsApp group full of memes. All kinds, from Sailor Moon ones to people showing awe. :P

*hides my phone from Bryos* :$

Not a peeve: It's a really short working week for me and it feels so good! My brain is a bit confused though... I thought it's Tuesday today, although it's Thursday... *looks at calendar to make sure* lol

7 hours ago, Larxe-SL said:

- When you thought you had cancelled sub, but you didn't. ef ef es.

"Husband, did you cancel your SWTOR sub?"

"Yes."

/few days later...nope q_q

Peeve:

When you do your homework and turn it in early, and then the professor lowers the amount of problems you needed to do. THIS IS MY REWARD?

e8ITNv5.png

On the plus side, that meant I got to go home early, so that was nice. xD

32 minutes ago, Larxe-SL said:

Sunscreen is your friend! While I don't burn as fast as you may, it does decrease aging by sun exposure! Yey sunscreen! /o/

Uhhh, I dislike sunscreen... it's all sticky... eewwww! >.< I rather stay in the shade and keep it up being all pale. D;

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

My sunscreen isn't sticky. D: And my quarter mile walk to class isn't shaded. :( It's like...BOW BEFORE THE BLAZING GLORY OF THE SUUUUNNNNN for several minutes.

It's a magical sunscreen then. O: All I know is that they usually stick and it feels very ewwww on my skin (probably just me being weird)!

Just now, Nyali-IS said:

It's a magical sunscreen then. O: All I know is that they usually stick and it feels very ewwww on my skin (probably just me being weird)!

Hahahaha! I use Coppertone water babies pure and simple free 50spf sunscreen. xD It was highly rated on, like, consumer reports, so I was like yolo.

Archived