JIREN AKA HAKUDOSHI BRICKSQUAD

crithards

BRO YOUR PAY2WIN BADDY,AND YOUR LEGION LET ME KNOW WHEN GET SOME ACTUAL SKILL,DENY THOSE DUEL REQUESTS ON LOWBIE ALTS WITHOUT YOUR SHINY GEARS CAUSE YOUR UTTER PAY2WIN BADS LIKE YOUR WHOLE LEGION OR HACK.DONT CARE IF BANNED TRUTH HURTS ALL OF YOU NEED PAY2WIN GEAR FOR PVP AND SUCK SO BADLY HAVE A NICE DAY

**SALT IS COMPLIMENTARY** ANY HALF DECENT PVPER WOULD OWN YOU WITHOUT THAT PAY2WIN GEAR A FACT YOU KNOW HECK EVEN EU PLAYERS WOULD LAUGH AT YOU BYE SCRUB

9 hours ago, uthinkurgood-KT said:

BRO YOUR PAY2WIN BADDY,AND YOUR LEGION LET ME KNOW WHEN GET SOME ACTUAL SKILL,DENY THOSE DUEL REQUESTS ON LOWBIE ALTS WITHOUT YOUR SHINY GEARS CAUSE YOUR UTTER PAY2WIN BADS LIKE YOUR WHOLE LEGION OR HACK.DONT CARE IF BANNED TRUTH HURTS ALL OF YOU NEED PAY2WIN GEAR FOR PVP AND SUCK SO BADLY HAVE A NICE DAY

**SALT IS COMPLIMENTARY** ANY HALF DECENT PVPER WOULD OWN YOU WITHOUT THAT PAY2WIN GEAR A FACT YOU KNOW HECK EVEN EU PLAYERS WOULD LAUGH AT YOU BYE SCRUB

It's YOU'RE a pay2win baddy......... That being said, I stopped reading after the second word.

13 hours ago, Rinkusan-KT said:

Try looking at what you did wrong instead of blaming your loss on the guy who beat you.

I realize self-serving bias has always been common, but I feel like it's gotten worse in Aion's PvP community over the years :/ 

People are probaly worse cause they are sick and tired of pay2win,cheaters hackers and scammers that are utterly rife in this game.The sooner this game goe's back to it's roots and removes enchanting tempering plume's bracelets cores and every other aspect that create's imbalance the better the game will be,heck even being higher level these days give's you a massive advantage with essence points and xforms.

Everyday i watch trade people seeling +7/8 accesorys or stupidly high chanted gear there's whole legions of pay2wins,of course people will get angry and annoyed,if people were happy with Aion pvp this game wouldnt be down too 2 server's just saying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cyan locked this topic

Archived