Faction disbalance?

Heat-KT

Hello, I have noticed that Elyos faction barely win any Evargale canyon. At this rate, Asmodian players get 4 materials per day while elyos, let's say, get 0. We are looking here at 28 maaterials per week, which would approximately mean that asmodians in 2 months will be full level 80 AP gear, while elyos still not even 1 part upgraded.

Now I know I will receive a lot of hate for "whining" because I am elyos myself, but even before 5.8 a lot of asmodians complained that there are barely any good Elyos groups to fight in IDL, Kamar, OW, IWW ect...  At current win/lose of Evargale ratio, in two months factions will be even more unbalanced. I believe that something needs to be done before game in Instance server instances gets completely one sided, yet I am not sure what, elyos are getting destroyed in equal number fights.

I know that Elyos usually wins sieges because of numbers, but Divine fort is only once a week while Evargale is 4 times a day. 

What are everyone else thinking about current upgrading gear situation?

you are aware you dont actually have to win right? you just need 4k points to get the same reward as winning, even if you lose, you also get 25 tokens a week if you do monolith 5x. I already have 41 tokens combined, also get 1x armor a day from dredge

13 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

Hello, I have noticed that Elyos faction barely win any Evargale canyon.

*snip*

I did an Evergale the other day and the Elyos won. Some legionmates got in a different Evergale and they also lost. So does that mean I can complain that Elyos always win and Asmos always lose and it's unfair?

My point is that you can't go by your limited experience to make a blanket statement like the one above.

It's only the first few days. Try and relax. Everyone that works at it is going to get their gear upgraded. Not instantly! But in time.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Everyone that works at it is going to get their gear upgraded. Not instantly! But in time.

I hope you're right! maybe I was just unlucky with my canyons, spent all window there for constant destruction xD

ty for heads up guys I was just worried and therefore wanted to hear what other people think or feel about evargale situation and ability for elyos to not get left behind

Actually, its only "100%" loss right after a new update to it. Only because people wanted the upgrade stones for the level 80 stuff. Same thing happened when it first came out too, then barely anyone wants to join because it was a waste of time.

Just quick queued into a winning game during pan siege.. I wonder why............ 

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Actually, its only "100%" loss right after a new update to it. Only because people wanted the upgrade stones for the level 80 stuff. Same thing happened when it first came out too, then barely anyone wants to join because it was a waste of time.

Just quick queued into a winning game during pan siege.. I wonder why............ 

Let 's clean thi up a bit. A lot of people joined when Everdale first came out. The actaul instance design was fine, if you like to PVP, problem was that  a lot of people, even in a pre-made, couldn't follow instructions and there was no penalty for leaving. That's been fixed.

In addition, the instance upgrade mats.

Now, what I onder is, why do people even bother to get AP gear if they don't PVP..or GP...

Archived