Bidding at Suna drop?

Spirithq-KT

Yesterday we were 2 allys at Suna and at end (when we finished the boss)  we made bidding for Suna drop, but some players paid 170m kinah for 1 Commander Soulstone (or 1.7b for bundle with x10 soulstones inside)  that is very high price i think, Omegas was sold at 115m and all ppl in League goes with good amount of kinah, i got 250m kinah not bad ......

7 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

You mean the ones who has "more" power on the server telling people not to waste time going I have to compete with when I form?

As I said, if there is genuine in interest, then people will show up. If there isn't they won't. If you don't try, you'll never know, will you?

Incidentally, I've never hidden that personally, I'm not interested in the loot or the boss fight, did it enough in the past. 

from what he/she said, you have to pay all the participants. Problem with that is, you can be quite deserving and need the actual item or item(s) and not be able to afford them. 

So, no- a fair system for me is "need before greed", which I believe is what DN-asmo is trying to do.

By the way, if I remember correctly, all the Blade and Soul dungeons I did were based on a bidding system, and I actually liked the way it was implemented there.

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

How does this even work? Who are these people paying in order to get the items, and why are they paying those particular people? Forgive me if the answer is obvious; it's late and I'm tired lol.

it is simple, lets say league bid for 1 omega (from drop) so every player have a window where can enter amount of kinah he want to pay, the highest bet wins, you can give up on bidding, at the end of auction the whole sum of all sold items are spliting between playears of league, dont know how exactly ....

1 hour ago, Spirithq-KT said:

it is simple, lets say league bid for 1 omega (from drop) so every player have a window where can enter amount of kinah he want to pay, the highest bet wins, you can give up on bidding, at the end of auction the whole sum of all sold items are spliting between playears of league, dont know how exactly ....

Is one of the options in the group menu. Prob you missclicked that one, sometimes, trying to set FFA the roll. If you click that one you can select an amount of kinah and it will be distributed between everyone in the group (and it seems it also works on aliances and leagues). We used that so much before 4.0 selling gear from TS and Rentus. 

I guess is more complicated in a league and there are many details to control (to avoid somebody else to take the items, and I am not sure if some of the items are untradeable or if the leader can take everything and then trade them with others). But it seems fair. Everyone will get something. 

8 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Nvm Ele guys, he/she/it is forever salty that no one took him/her/it to eb back in the good old days :P

You mean the ones who quit the game because they couldn't keep up? just like your name?

4 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Is one of the options in the group menu. Prob you missclicked that one, sometimes, trying to set FFA the roll. If you click that one you can select an amount of kinah and it will be distributed between everyone in the group (and it seems it also works on aliances and leagues). We used that so much before 4.0 selling gear from TS and Rentus. 

I guess is more complicated in a league and there are many details to control (to avoid somebody else to take the items, and I am not sure if some of the items are untradeable or if the leader can take everything and then trade them with others). But it seems fair. Everyone will get something. 

Yeeeep. It makes more sense now that I've slept lol.

5 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

It's how dungeons are implemented in Blade and Soul, which I really liked, since everyone gets something (i.e. kinah), and it was pretty good. The difference is that the loot distribution is handled  better by the system in B&S. 

Honestly I think bidding is the best solution of items looting.

Why ? Because it removed ninja looters completely.If someone want stones they gotta pay expensive,Skin pay for it.This way you only roll and pay what you really need not rolling for everything you want.
We've been spoiled by FFA system for too long.If possible I want this option enable as default and only option but I know that won't possible and if I enable this option people in group will cry out all day.

Archived