Jump to content
Divine-DN

Costume Rotation

Recommended Posts

Just now, Neleth-KT said:

Can you add BT fable head gears as well ? ;)

Holy... You made me remind when I had a lv55 twink army with the Flarestorm key to faem hats.

I support this suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get some wing skins up in here too?

> [item:187000072] Skafir's Wing Feather

I believe they're from an old quest and are no longer obtainable in any way, shape or form. These have been an Aion dream of mine for years now.

> [item:110900140] Joyful Festival Costume (preferably with the version with black wings too)

And MOST of all, the Norsvold guards and Iluma guard NPC outfits. I can't find the item code on the aion powerbook because I have no idea what to search for but:r2vzU7g.png

I would sell my soul for this outfit. Please Cyan, I will love you forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moony-KT   

@Cyan i was wondering if you could bring back firehead & rabbit ear headband accessories on bcm, really loves them. appreciate it thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junne-DN   

Hey @Cyan question regarding the new Steampunk outfit is it suppose to be a full outfit cause it does currently show shoulders u currently have. Submitted ticket and they said they sent it back to the devs to review any update on if and when they would fix it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entei-KT   
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

This set is available in the Prestige Society Vending Machine.

@Cyan but the hat is not available, so bring a outfits to black cloud market for 2 weeks or 3 weeks, please 

Edited by Namir-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   
1 hour ago, Junne-DN said:

Hey @Cyan question regarding the new Steampunk outfit is it suppose to be a full outfit cause it does currently show shoulders u currently have. Submitted ticket and they said they sent it back to the devs to review any update on if and when they would fix it

The Steampunk outfit does indeed have a shoulders piece. I've let the team know, so be on the lookout for when it will be made available.

 

17 minutes ago, Namir-KT said:

@Cyan but the hat is not available, so bring a outfits to black cloud market for 2 weeks or 3 weeks, please 

We're adding the hat to the vending machine in a future update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entei-KT   
Just now, Cyan said:

The Steampunk outfit does indeed have a shoulders piece. I've let the team know, so be on the lookout for when it will be made available.

 

We're adding the hat to the vending machine in a future update!

@Cyan Thank you, so bring a outfits to black cloud market for week, is it possible? Because we don't have a lot of prestige coin like 5000 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cyan said:

The Steampunk outfit does indeed have a shoulders piece. I've let the team know, so be on the lookout for when it will be made available.

 

Will they be sending the shoulders to the people who bought the skin without it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 3:37 AM, Neleth-KT said:

What about Veille version ? :o

Got a question about mastarius one can cross armor remodel ? :o

@Cyan Shouldn't the level 55 Mastarius armor be usable as a skin?  Currently it is not, which is misleading.  What's the point of restricting its purchase to level 66 and above characters, if they won't even be fighting with the gear, since it only has combat merit for level 55s?  Is it possible that the devs could create a skin version of it?

Edited by DarkEnergy-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DarkEnergy-KT said:

@Cyan Shouldn't the level 55 Mastarius armor be usable as a skin?  Currently it is not, which is misleading.  What's the point of restricting its purchase to level 66 and above characters, if they won't even be fighting with the gear, since it only has combat merit for level 55s?  Is it possible that the devs could create a skin version of it?

Looks like a skin version of this set already exists and is contained in [Event] Mastarius' Armor Memory Box.  Why aren't the contents of this box being given to the players?

Edited by DarkEnergy-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Cyan it's been almost 1 month since you guys put the Weave Song weapons on BCM but the shield still missing. I hope you guys can put it finally and bring Aquilon's Crystal to BCM next month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   
3 hours ago, Prontera-DN said:

It's June 8th wheres our darn rotation costumes? D:<

One of our servers is being naughty, we will have the costumes up as soon as we can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cyan said:

One of our servers is being naughty, we will have the costumes up as soon as we can!

Spank that server.

... I'm sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

What about Zedas' Wings Skin? I would pay for that pair of wings or any gear piece that resembles Balaur armour.

5 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Could you please add Stromwings armors set ? :)

Nobody did BT HM anymore I think it's about time to add those in BCM.

It has to be an actually good looking skin...

Just kidding, lol. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

What about Zedas' Wings Skin? I would pay for that pair of wings or any gear piece that resembles Balaur armour.

It has to be an actually good looking skin...

Just kidding, lol. :P

Chains is looking good :)

Clothes is OK but yeah leathers and plates suck :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×