Aion NA best free to play awesome game

Neleth-KT

I've been told by my friends that they found my threads in google first page so yep I'm going to use my thread to promote Aion NA.

I've been tried  a lot of games like BDO and BnS but gameplay ain't interested me.
BDO got too few hair styles and BnS gameplay is boring.

Why Aion is the best ?

-Because it got housing and it's really cute houses to buy and decorated.Example of the estate.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1036-ive-got-my-estate-again-i-cant-believe-it/

-Many hair styles (The most I've seen in all games I played and even more in incoming soon 6.0current version is 5.8) and you can make cute chars with it too.I recommened to go 

to check people chars maybe it will inspire your own chars.
-Addicted gameplay it's fun you can use keyboard or mouse to play by clicking it,it's extremely fun there's also weaving(auto attack canceling) to master if you wish to do more dps.
-Lag ? No problem you can use ping reducer program to work around I can confirmed that at ping 240 you can play all class including weaving and I even see someone who got 270 ping out dps me already recommended http://www.battleping.com
-A lot of new stuff in Black Cloud Market for you shopper you can buy all skins you wanted.
-If you can't buy BCM don't worry free luna skins for you all free players too.

I hope you will try aion a lot of cool stuff in this game.

Feel free to post anything cool on aion here thank you all guys. ^_^

On 6/3/2018 at 0:08 AM, Neleth-KT said:

I've been told by my friends that they found my threads in google first page so yep I'm going to use my thread to promote Aion NA.

I've been tried  a lot of games like BDO and BnS but gameplay ain't interested me.
BDO got too few hair styles and BnS gameplay is boring.

Why Aion is the best ?

-Because it got housing and it's really cute houses to buy and decorated.Example of the estate.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1036-ive-got-my-estate-again-i-cant-believe-it/

-Many hair styles (The most I've seen in all games I played and even more in incoming soon 6.0current version is 5.8) and you can make cute chars with it too.I recommened to go 

to check people chars maybe it will inspire your own chars.
-Addicted gameplay it's fun you can use keyboard or mouse to play by clicking it,it's extremely fun there's also weaving(auto attack canceling) to master if you wish to do more dps.
-Lag ? No problem you can use ping reducer program to work around I can confirmed that at ping 240 you can play all class including weaving and I even see someone who got 270 ping out dps me already recommended http://www.battleping.com
-A lot of new stuff in Black Cloud Market for you shopper you can buy all skins you wanted.
-If you can't buy BCM don't worry free luna skins for you all free players too.

I hope you will try aion a lot of cool stuff in this game.

Feel free to post anything cool on aion here thank you all guys. ^_^

Wait wait, he is saying the truth... I find his purpose legit. I started playing MMO since I can remember and I stopped playing AION when F2P hit NA.... when subscription was over. since then I believe that I have tried every single mmo without reason to stick... archage. B&S, BD, WoW, etc the graphics we have here, pvp explosion, the rift initiative, dredgions... now 6.0 might see that will simplify what AION was in the begging, cutting  so much unnecessary stuff and concentrating pvp like Tiamaranta eye used to be. This game launched in 2009 i believe... and until today I am still looking for a good MMO :( but when I heard about 6.0 the hype was so big I started calling all my fellas that I use to play with.

In resume, I believe AION is the best MMO until now and I hope NCsoft dont &^% on my 6.0 hopes. Lets make AION great again xD

Archived