Pre 6.0 nostalgia

Dreaming-KT

Hi all , some of you might feel this is useless and that I’m just a geek but we’re going to lose a lot of our memories in 6.0. Dark poeta and beshmundir temple and the new players won’t know what it is . 

I would like to find a few people to run dp and bt to get the set. If any of you are interested in running those good memories instances then hit me up and let’s keep some memories with us 

1 hour ago, Rakesh-DN said:

...I brought an oculazen candy for the trees. :D

Didn't even realize this was a thing and never saw anyone do it, but that IS pretty smart. Last time I ran DP, people just ran into things because OP freebie gear, but whatever.

Learn something new everyday. Probably won't go to DP ever again though :P

Well for people who wants to join me it will be on katalam also since bt has a level cap for the loot , people will have to come with characters lvl 63 and lower . 

I will just need a healer and if other dps wanna join I’ll take one plate one leather .

i am also down to do tiamat stronghold with the same group layout as I don’t want people to fight over gear .

so let’s the nostalgia pve run begin 

Server will be KT and the faction will be elyos . I’m also going to farm miragent and other nostalgia stuff so if anyone wanna join in please post here the class you will be rolling . Once we’ve got all our nostalgia stuff I’m going to be farming for 6.0 (ap kinah and maybe some gear along the way) so if you want to tag along You are more than welcome .

also if someone could tell me what’s the requirements for S rank dp 

On 6/12/2018 at 6:42 AM, Dreaming-KT said:

Hi all , some of you might feel this is useless and that I’m just a geek but we’re going to lose a lot of our memories in 6.0. Dark poeta and beshmundir temple and the new players won’t know what it is . 

I would like to find a few people to run dp and bt to get the set. If any of you are interested in running those good memories instances then hit me up and let’s keep some memories with us 

When i was on KR and leveling Through Inggision there was BT still o_o  Theres level caps for each zone and u can stay 55 if u wanted. There was alot of Twink battles and dragging along Omega to elyos camps lol it was very Nostalgic.

Aion0001.jpg

On 6/13/2018 at 9:23 PM, Dreaming-KT said:

. I’m also going to farm miragent.

Miragents is a myth Hot heart of magic does not exist anyone who claims to of owned one is lying to us can confirm never got Hot hear of magic. Kidding OFC but as you can tell i failed my hot heart proc many a times.

Edit: nyerk it now you got me feeling all nostalgic haha.

ahh old times... thanks  the 6.0 we will lose many things and old areas too... new players don't even know Padmarashka's Cave and many other old instances...it would be cool to run all of old instances .. i would run IS too that will be removed because i didn't finish to take both sets... why don't you create a group or alliance running all of them?It would be cool <3

Archived