Merge Ereshkigal with KT or DN then launch Aion : Restart

Neleth-KT

Use that EK server space and launch Aion:Restart

Reintroduce aion's experience at it prime time starting from update 1.0 and update every 6 month until lastest patch.Instead wasting EK for something that giving same experience as KT or DN.

Use it for Aion:Restart.

I hope NCwest still got old updates :D

If EK gets merged, it’ll be with KT probably since DN is a merge of 3 servers while KT is of 2.

The problem with that suggestion is that it’s not possible to just “go back” to the old patch like 1.0 because 6.0 has removed a lot of things, like quests. Doing something like a master server basing it on 6.0 wouldn’t work at all, it would require a new client actually. 

Yep I'm talking about new client :)

Relaunch Aion from 2009 day with version 1.0 pretty much like RO:Restart.

I'm thinking like if restart server popular enough they should considering making alternate 4.8 patch where Berita didn't successfully destroyed 4 maps.and we can just disable some forts instead destroyed whole maps.

I just don't think they'd launch a 1.0 anytime soon, even as a new client, as long as the current version is going. The game would need to be in a critical condition for NC to even consider such an option. I think it's what happened with WoW but I see a lot of companies now jump in for that mentality.

45 minutes ago, Trix-EK said:

If they merge EK. 80% of the players will quit due to compensation gear. Itll be a huge issue.

Well, that is IF they get merged at all. Even if they get merged with DN instead, they'd still need to deal with the whales holding the compensation gear. For that same reason they shouldn't open transfers to EK.

I know they did try to launched master server in the past and it failed,it failed because they altered many aspects of the game.

What I try to say here just relaunch version 1.0 just the way it was stigma skill everything same as it was.1.0 going to be a totally new experience with many people who never played Aion before free 2 play.

6.2 was a failed patch because it destroyed the main selling point of Aion that's character customization with transformation system.I played Tera and found out Aion character customize is much superior even Tera's graphics is better.

I know 7.0 is not going to change anything from 6.x I want Aion:Restart to be a chance to prove they walking in wrong way.That they can making money even they don't greedy.

I just read recent news about Nvidia that they can't sell RTX series at all because they're greedy and overpriced it people anti them by not buying their products.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea and in fact would vouch for it to happen, but I generally try to think outside the box towards in to see what could possibly prevent it from happening, and the answer is NC itself. Right now 6.2 doesn't have much to offer, not to mention all the issues persisting here in NA. We would be very unique of all the regions if they made the transparent scrolls purchasable with kinah instead, but we don't even get the 1 gold ingot bundle in GST.

Well if nobody speak it out it will never happen :)

So I speak it out and this server doesn't need any help from Korea because it's just releasing the old patches.
I believed NCwest have some level controlling contents in Aion so re-releasing old patches shouldn't be a problem.

It will be a great chance for new players to see what Aion is really like back in hay day.

I would absolutely love the idea of a server that went back to 1.0.  However, one small problem would need to be fixed... not losing xp when you die.  This would help stop the problem that plagued Aion when i started, legions of twinks shutting down whole sections of leveling maps for days.  If you do not then you would run into the same problem, an already grindy grind to level cap slowed to a crawl or halted entirely because you cannot step one foot out of a village (in case of alsig village you couldn't even fly to the dang thing since the twinks found out how to get around the guards.)

9 minutes ago, Byzantius-DN said:

I would absolutely love the idea of a server that went back to 1.0.  However, one small problem would need to be fixed... not losing xp when you die.  This would help stop the problem that plagued Aion when i started, legions of twinks shutting down whole sections of leveling maps for days.  If you do not then you would run into the same problem, an already grindy grind to level cap slowed to a crawl or halted entirely because you cannot step one foot out of a village (in case of alsig village you couldn't even fly to the dang thing since the twinks found out how to get around the guards.)

This is something I can't foreseen since I haven't played 1.0 myself,however either not lose exp or fast track server :)

1 minute ago, Neleth-KT said:

This is something I can't foreseen since I haven't played 1.0 myself,however either not lose exp or fast track server :)

Fast track server would destroy the idea 1.0 had in the beginning: rifting. Rifts that are for specific levels, put more guards around and you're good to go. I know for a fact 1.0 was much harder on exp back in the day and I think that's where the challenge was, someone told me also Asmodae never had a day cycle either (as it was always night regardless of the in game time).

However I support fast track server solution,because we need x2 exp because aion 1.0 exp is very hard which remind me why some private server was so popular because they got better exp multiplier or just 300% exp like 3.0 launch.Or even defense buffs that SL/TM/IS had during 3.0

2 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Yep I'm talking about new client :)

Relaunch Aion from 2009 day with version 1.0 pretty much like RO:Restart.

I'm thinking like if restart server popular enough they should considering making alternate 4.8 patch where Berita didn't successfully destroyed 4 maps.and we can just disable some forts instead destroyed whole maps.

When Aion officially launched, it was 1.5.. not 1.0. And were you actually there for 1.5? I know we all look back fondly at "the good ol' days" but they weren't all that great. Nostalgia makes us see things through rose colored glasses. Off the top of my head..

• There was no remove shock.
  • There were no mag acc stones.
  • When slotting stones, if you broke one all the successfully slotted stones broke leaving the weapon empty.
  • You couldn't fuse weapons.
  • There wasn't coin gear of any type. (We actually -wore- white accessories that had crit on them!)
  • You couldn't buy stigmas and they were -rare- making it so that a lot of people didn't even have a full set of stigmas.(At least while leveling, you are given one full set now.)
  • The designs for run/attack/cast speed scrolls were rare and expensive to craft. (You think being slow without a transform is awful. Consider not being able to afford run speed scrolls with half the flight paths missing!)
  • Leveling was slow slow slow.
  • The opposite faction could actually stop gear progression of the other side by holding Sulfur fort hostage.
  • Dying in PvP had a -huge- cost in AP to the point that high ranks (transforms) would bug out if the siege was going to get wiped.
  • If your faction was smaller or weaker than the other faction, you could be dominated to the point that you -never- held a fort. Not an Upper Outer. Not an Upper Inner. Not a Lower. None. Meaning that your side couldn't get medals and couldn't get AP and so couldn't buy PvP gear at all.
  • Twinking was insane. Perma Rifting allowed twinks to live their whole game life in the opposite factions leveling lands making it impossible for that side to level. 
  • You could die and self res through the shields around the opposite sides main Abyss base. Meaning that lvl 50s could (and did) camp the NTC entrance. Sins routinely stealthed around the base and waited for high ranks to go afk.

No one actually wants to go back to 1.5. Not if they understand what that actually means.

The bottom line is that Aion NA doesn't have the population to sustain 3 servers. Opening any third server would just pull players from DN and KT and leave them empty.. until players on the new server get bored and return to their old servers leaving the new server empty. It's what happened to BR. It's what happened to EK. And it would happen to any retro-server.

No I didn't know Aion was launched with 1.5 however my ideal version to launch is 3.0.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Update_History

If we updating every 6 month according to powerbook.

It would be 4.5 years before reaching 4.8 which is not bad at all :o

Well might as well launch with 3.0 lol.

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

The bottom line is that Aion NA doesn't have the population to sustain 3 servers. Opening any third server would just pull players from DN and KT and leave them empty.. until players on the new server get bored and return to their old servers leaving the new server empty. It's what happened to BR. It's what happened to EK. And it would happen to any retro-server.

Aion NA doesn't have population to sustain 3 servers ? or Aion right now just suck that people don't want to play it ? 9_9

I said exactly what I meant. Aion NA doesn't have the population to sustain -any- third server.

Be careful of assuming that just because you like 3.0 or even that everyone you talk to likes 3.0, that there would be hundreds of -new- players that would want the same thing. You (and all those people you talk to) would leave your current server for your perfect 3.0 server. That's not bringing in new players. That's shuffling players around, which was the problem with BR and EK.

I still think 3.0 server is a better idea than EK that launched with 6.2 because compensation gears ;)

There's a market for retro Aion just look how many 3.0,4.0 private servers out there :D

And yet I don't see how 6.2 is bringing new players,if it can't wouldn't it be better to bring back old players that quit during 5.x and 6.2 first ? ;)

6.x isn't bringing in new players. But opening a retro server isn't going to either if we go by the track record of what has happened in Korea.

Trying to bring in pirated servers to the conversation to prove something is just insane. Things on pirated servers draw in players because they are cheaper because the game has been stolen. Those "owners" don't have to pay the artists or the game designers. All they have to do is pay for the server space to host the game. What they make in "donations" is almost 100% profit because they have stolen the work of others. Also they don't have to run those servers with any type of ethics. Think back on what happened when it was found that a Support person gave someone on EK compensation gear. The player base went crazy, a investigation was done and the staff responded to us. On a pirated server, gear is handed out willy nilly by "GMs" and if you call them out on it, they ban you. EU players actually sued Gameforge for wrongfully being banned and won their case. You can't sue the "owners" of a pirated server because they are shadows because they are already thieves!

A retro server of any type is going to pull players from DN and KT. Just like BR did. Just like EK did. The result will be the same.

I understand that you personally want a 3.0 server. I would suggest to you, @Neleth-KT, that you join one of those pirated servers that you seem so enamored of and quit trying to force Aion NA to conform to your ideal.

I didn't legalize those private servers I just said there's a market for retro aion that's all ;)

I understand you would like to go against me I got it but I don't see any point you making and I see no point to discuss with you any further.

Thank you for your comment.

Archived