Event total fail

So, I have luck and my doll go up to +10 or whatever. I got my cutie White doll but NOT THE PAINT, and you need that thing to combine and get the Magic Doll. Also WHY the dolls are untradeable??? I mean, I think I am not the only one with a lot of toons, and in every event we collect everything and give them to our mains or an specific toon, why you guys do that? What's the freaking point?! ALSO, HEARTS BUG IS HERE AGAIN AND ONLY THE ONE WHO LOOT THE BOSS GET THE DMN DOLL. Guys ffs do something good for the first time. You don't listen, you give us terrible and boring events, what are you making this game died like this? I will not spend a single coin to buy the magic paint, who cost 300 ncoins, because you said we can get the two objects to combine when the doll up to +10.

Really I'm so disappointed and sad to see this wonderful game dies.

@Cyan what should I do? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Transcendant-DN said:

wait so there's a bug where the +10 nesting doll doesn't give you the magic paint along with the white doll??

Well at least happen to me lol.

53 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Also CoE has a chance to give the doll but is not all the times. But for me, at least the Boss gave us 1 doll to each in the group. 

I do runs when it gives the doll to only one person and other to all group. It was weird :(

@Sapherie-KT I would definitely just sell it if you can. It is much more worth making a quick 20mil or so *if someone even dares to buy it* Since the all mighty aion NA dev team works countless hours working so hard for us aion players bringing forth a copy paste of the last 3 events im gonna assume you might get transparent scroll x5! so better off making 20 mil to buy other things actually worth it.

Little update: I do many runs in FM and BOS with a lot of toons. When boss drop a doll this time all the party have one, however there is a chance also that do not drop it. I run MS with all my toons and many times I got 1/4 dolls. 

Also the rates to level up dolls suck, I only level up one doll and didn't give me the paint (talking about the case of this topic). All other always brokes at +3 o +6 and that's bullsh*t.

I still didn't get an answer.

On 3/14/2019 at 4:19 PM, Sapherie-KT said:

Little update: I do many runs in FM and BOS with a lot of toons. When boss drop a doll this time all the party have one, however there is a chance also that do not drop it. I run MS with all my toons and many times I got 1/4 dolls. 

Also the rates to level up dolls suck, I only level up one doll and didn't give me the paint (talking about the case of this topic). All other always brokes at +3 o +6 and that's bullsh*t.

I still didn't get an answer.

I'd probably write them a ticket about the paint. That thing really shouldn't be a chance to get so just write em and ask. if they say it was too long tell them to actually come to the forums and read for once. <3 

Archived