Suspicious coincidences

CMR-DN

Hello everyone, can u have 1 program to sniping in Trade Broker? cuz after the siege i try to pass event items to my char, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else bought them so... i loss the items (i am not surprise haha just loss 8 items at 1sec hahaha almost instantly ) then i wait like 3 hours more (playing another game) for try again (when u get sniping in broker u try to revise who it was, and you see the names around the broker) then i try again and my list of suspects decreased considerably (per hour) so... i loss again items of the events xDDDD!!!(at seconds) I think "wow ppl are so greedy,they really stay up so late just to check out the broker? just to get some item at 1 kinah? damn" so i wait 2 hours 45min more (app) and try again so my list of suspects decreased to 2 ppls ( i check all the cities in broker, just Zitha and other randoms guys but Zitha just leave early) CocoSunny-DN (he leave sometimes) and Rainly-DN 

I just trying to find the guy who steal me my items (worth for him) but is SO RARE (4:22 server time Anomos soon) Rainly-DN  he was in the broker for more than 6 hours and without being kicked by AFK. A suspicious coincidences right? (The shugo npc always get talk with him CocoSunny is there but sometimes talk with the shugo sometimes not but this guys spend 7 hours talking with the shugo...what a tenacity or give me the program hahaha xD)

w.e i just wanna know if exist program to sniping in broker or just u need to sit like 7 hours to trying to steal some item? , so now when i see Rainly-DN i never going to pass me items again 

PD: be careful little elyos is good to know this things, ----> HellBae-DN(this guys is confirmed) n Rainly-DN(this guy idk is so rare) are professional sniper in broker for me.

Gday shit for brains

WHAT IN THE nyerk nyerk

Is this guy legit ? ^^^^^^^

Please link me the videos of me "sniping items"

nyerk please I walk around with my gear open, be my guest check my for stolen items

I havent taken shit you lying little mutt

Only other time I have been called "sniper" is cos some BR tried to KS me and lost LOL

This has been an issue since 6.x launched, it was mentioned many times on EU how there's bots that snipe items at low price and then resell them whenever you try to transfer something through. It's a script and still happens, so I don't recommend you actually try to transfer anything to your alts.

First, "naming and shaming" is against the forum rules.

Second, baseless naming and shaming makes you look like an idiot.

Third, ofc there are hackers bots that look through the broker for low priced items and snatch them up. As everyone figured out from the beginning of 6.x, you can't transfer items from character to character for 1 kinah. If you are smart about it, you can sell the items at market value and then transfer the kinah back to your main by selling something useless for the kinah you made. Sure. You lose the kinah on the commission charges, but it's better than selling something pricey for 1 kinah. 

Lastly, the event was crap. The rewards were crap. It really wasn't worth it to transfer any of the garbage.

I passed 700 dolls the way Aly said, is much safer. And if is worth for some confort I only got 1 ancient transformation scroll. So yes, worthless event. But well Gideon said it in the last producer's letter... "Welcome to new Aion, we wont give you ****"

I also traded the 2000 dolls or something with prices high enough (anything lower than 60k on Asmodian KT was snatched, I did tests before I traded).

Next day (today) dolls are somehow tradeable too!!! I wasted so much time and fees to trade those but oh well, I didn't lose anything except the fees.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I also traded the 2000 dolls or something with prices high enough (anything lower than 60k on Asmodian KT was snatched, I did tests before I traded).

Next day (today) dolls are somehow tradeable too!!! I wasted so much time and fees to trade those but oh well, I didn't lose anything except the fees.

If you open dolls now you get ancient coins as rewards for broken +7/8/9. Yes. ANCIENT COINS! So you did the right thing as dolls now are useless.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

If you open dolls now you get ancient coins as rewards for broken +7/8/9. Yes. ANCIENT COINS! So you did the right thing as dolls now are useless.

That's prime currency right there! Get 5000 of them and you can buy an unbinding stone from the npc in Norsvold!

lel

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived