IDD was buffed A LOOOOOOT

Esgalhathi

Dont waste ur cds until they fix it, im pretty sure its not working as intended. They said that they buffed lvl76+ mobs.. they maybe buffed bosses as well.

We just did 12 man IDD with 4 full ultimate people and 3 people 13/16 ultimate geared and we finished it lasting 1min.

( At least droped 1 ultimate and 4 legendary pieces)

46 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

And what the prereq now to run IDD? Have a full IDD/PF??? Cause PF got like 10~15% harder as well.

Where did u saw in KR nontes or something that this would happen?

Dmg/dps: Me 21.715.421 (24.209),Fakewings 20.216.743 (22.614),Beritra 18.217.822 (46.238),MiphaBow 17.520.575 (22.549),Nomnomscrolls 11.514.978 (13.160),Hellbae 10.887.917 (12.401),HaseoBalmung 10.264.958 (11.812),SadisticNotes 10.045.266 (14.128),CaIcife

12 man group that finished with like 7 minutes left, would be hard pressed to find a group that can 6 man with much if any time left.

The case here is that u cant do with a full legendary geared ally.. u should have people with half ultimate gear at least to compensate.. this is the next step after FM and BoS.. it doenst makes sense to have ultimate geared people to run it.

And u are full ultimate with tons of +15, Mipha.. Fake as well.. we are talking about full alliance with full legend +5~10 people here.

Guys, PF was buff too right? Because I always do PF with my main (not this account but this one that was logged in here lol) with someone who we can carry and now I can't finish it! At 2:30 m or so we were always at half blood boss but now we only can dropped like 1/4 at that time. And she had a new skill? Frost Nova? I never see that thing and hits so dmn hard. I don't understand because this guys buffed all the bosses but nerfed our skills, wth??? I don't get it. Someone had same experience? Almost forgot, she used ice sooooo many times, even without spawn adds after.

I'm full legendary +5 or more and 2 ultimate +6

Sorry for errors, English is not my language.

I joined in pf with friends with ultimate gear, I have my gear with 11 ultimate with critic and the rest legendary, we died in the first attempt and we had difficulty in the second, I'm giving 40% less damage than normal, I'm taking a lot of damage, almost I die all the time and I'm someone with 70k of hp, how is someone getting started going to do it?:(

I wasn't bragging about finishing the instance lol, saying at least half of our 12 man was geared and we only had 7 minutes left. I'm 16/16 ulti on my ranger, and prepatch was doing 41K+ dps in IDD, now I'm in the low 20s. I don't see people doing 6 man IDDs unless they are pretty much full ulti and heavily enchanted/socketed at this point. 

1 hour ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

I wasn't bragging about finishing the instance lol, saying at least half of our 12 man was geared and we only had 7 minutes left. I'm 16/16 ulti on my ranger, and prepatch was doing 41K+ dps in IDD, now I'm in the low 20s. I don't see people doing 6 man IDDs unless they are pretty much full ulti and heavily enchanted/socketed at this point. 

...only a handful of classes could do 6-man now. Gladiators got buffed in their pve pretty good, all of their skills got increased damage. they just got the 5 second godmode removed which wasn't the most important.

Gladiators + AT and the healing class +chanter could do it, the rest are back to nothing. It is funny how two semi-tanks are actually the biggest dps classes in the game at the moment. I mean there was a term "glass cannon" other classes are still glass, no canon anymore and we have a tank-canon! people who design aion imbalanced clsses need to see a doctor.

Archived