Glory Points Reset & Seasons

Cyan

4 hours ago, 2s346B13-DN said:

What a hypocrite,aren't you one of them that goes solo cause you can solof for max GP? Inb4 they put  gp  on instances,I'm sure you gonna be cheering more.cause why not reset right?

I never did coalition siege (except like 3~4 times until I understood what it was), because everyone had like 10 alts there and I had to do the job for them.

I refused to go into any alliance now for sieges because of the higher-than-me ranks in the alliances that stayed afk in the walls. I asked people to kick afkers but everyone was mad at me because afkers are not aliens... they are alts of the same people who make those alliances and advocate for additional afk people.

I also already said that luna resettable instances shouldn't give GP because this would be a real pay-to-rank mode.

My game play solo or not is defo not your business and it is the only thing nobody can complain, afking in a mass event like Pandora is an issue, afking in EC is an issue, going solo in anything is literally not your business. I am not relying on anyone's work other than mine.

I have already spoke with some good friends of mine to team up after the reset to maximize both our survivability and GP rewards... but that is again none of your business.

I have soloed my gear, soloed most of my game play so far because this is my gameplay. Listen to yourself, you complain that someone is self reliant and doesn't want to get carried nor wills to carry anyone.

-----------

12 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I went to siege this weekend, and it was 3.0 all over again with people dropping alliance right before dux died. Good times.

People drop before they start dpsing dux not before it dies. Who are these people, black list them and never team with them again I guess.
----------

15 hours ago, EZBurst-KT said:

This type of system has more flaws than benefits that I can see. Siege leaders won't have the support since people will be busy Solo'ing for more GP, which will lead to less cooperative actions, less strategy and fewer chances to cap the fort. Instead of competitive sieges it will most likely go down the path of capping the fort using the Derp Faction buff. Instead of working to better the siege it will IMHO ruin it, which is why, I will prolly stop doing sieges for good.

How long have you been around Aion? GP was ALWAYS a race until they decided to throw coalition in and then turn it stale in 6.2. If you were glad in the coalition days where sieges were an afk feast why are you complainign that everyone iwll have to be in turbo mode now trying intensely to kill the most amount of enemies and guards to get higher in rank?

You really think that sieges now will not be intense? In my server/faction, teamwork never managed to win us a fortress. It was always a matter of siege buff and the amount of people that showed up (at least after 6.2)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People dropped right before dux died. In my alliance's case, anyway. But there was PvP, so people needed thier healz. It was nyerking hilarious because that's what used to happen back in the glory days of sieging, too. Screws over your healers pretty hardcore. Is it any wonder people run solo/groups of friends, and healers DPS instead of heal?

12 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

People dropped right before dux died. In my alliance's case, anyway. But there was PvP, so people needed thier healz. It was nyerking hilarious because that's what used to happen back in the glory days of sieging, too. Screws over your healers pretty hardcore. Is it any wonder people run solo/groups of friends, and healers DPS instead of heal?

the dps you do while in a group is shared in the group, dropping after this makes them lose that I think. so they have to drop right when they go to dux, and dps alone.

But as you clearly and rightfully stated, those that drop just before dux only to get more points, refuse to get them in for buffs and heals at start. You either stick with the group or you go total solo from the start. If you go solo you get the potential to get more rewards as long as you stay alive, if you go with a group you will get heals and buffs and surely survive more giving you the ability to last more and thus contribute more for those more rewards.

21 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I never did coalition siege (except like 3~4 times until I understood what it was), because everyone had like 10 alts there and I had to do the job for them.

I refused to go into any alliance now for sieges because of the higher-than-me ranks in the alliances that stayed afk in the walls. I asked people to kick afkers but everyone was mad at me because afkers are not aliens... they are alts of the same people who make those alliances and advocate for additional afk people.

I also already said that luna resettable instances shouldn't give GP because this would be a real pay-to-rank mode.

My game play solo or not is defo not your business and it is the only thing nobody can complain, afking in a mass event like Pandora is an issue, afking in EC is an issue, going solo in anything is literally not your business. I am not relying on anyone's work other than mine.

I have already spoke with some good friends of mine to team up after the reset to maximize both our survivability and GP rewards... but that is again none of your business.

I have soloed my gear, soloed most of my game play so far because this is my gameplay. Listen to yourself, you complain that someone is self reliant and doesn't want to get carried nor wills to carry anyone.

-----------

People drop before they start dpsing dux not before it dies. Who are these people, black list them and never team with them again I guess.
----------

How long have you been around Aion? GP was ALWAYS a race until they decided to throw coalition in and then turn it stale in 6.2. If you were glad in the coalition days where sieges were an afk feast why are you complainign that everyone iwll have to be in turbo mode now trying intensely to kill the most amount of enemies and guards to get higher in rank?

You really think that sieges now will not be intense? In my server/faction, teamwork never managed to win us a fortress. It was always a matter of siege buff and the amount of people that showed up (at least after 6.2)

It's an MMO. Not a solo game. What you do is inherently everyone's business, particularly when it involves faction activities  such as sieges. What you calling "carrying" people sounds like a selfish what's in it for me attitude. rather than any appreciation for those who heal, or newer players, or people who are lesser geared  but   actively try. Guess what- due to this attitude, those people stop showing up to sieges or quit.

Incidentally, if you think that AFKing at sieges happened only during the coalition system, or even only during the GP system, your are seriously mistaken. Every system, including the AP system had its ways of rewarding the lazy people.

21 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

So typically as a DPS, the healers in my alliance are spending the first 15 minutes healing...the gates. Meanwhile I am told to jump down and PVP without any heals or dispels, unless I am lucky enough to run through the gate in time.

Once the dux spawns, my healer may or not be alive, depending upon whether the other faction has swarmed us. In addition, at least one quarter of the alliance may afk typically.

If I solo, I may even die less and I get better rewards.

I would much rather siege in an alliance,  but the system is really stupidly designed.

13 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

It's an MMO. Not a solo game. What you do is inherently everyone's business, particularly when it involves faction activities  such as sieges. What you calling "carrying" people sounds like a selfish what's in it for me attitude. rather than any appreciation for those who heal, or newer players, or people who are lesser geared  but   actively try. Guess what- due to this attitude, those people stop showing up to sieges or quit.

Incidentally, if you think that AFKing at sieges happened only during the coalition system, or even only during the GP system, your are seriously mistaken. Every system, including the AP system had its ways of rewarding the lazy people.

...there we go again about those imaginary new people or those poor ungeared refugees we all need to help.

If you see the arena ranks, you will see plenty of those "support" classes be on top lists, you know why, because they can survive their own and dps good enough, please in Aion every class is a dps. Everyone can solo if they want and those that can support themselves with heals and buffs are better at this.

Whether I log for a siege or not, whether I go in a group or solo is literally my business. When you join a group/alliance and afk then THAT affects the people that carry you. When you join a group and you are not trying hard, then THAT is affecting them.
New players or ungeared people cannot expect to get carried, nobody carried me. The fact I was always solo disproves your whole rhetoric about those ungeared, nobody carried me anywhere or helped me gear up, when I was ungeared... I was ungeared and had to gear up to be a competitive player. And I kept trying solo and I did it. I owe nothing to anyone for my gear. IF SOMEONE relies on a legion to get geared, relies on other people to get geared and gets carried to do so, and then starts soloing when he gets geared... then yes that is a bad attitude. But I was always solo since day 1, I am in my own legion to get the extra legion wh space and to avoid being invited in legions.

I already know people who did this, got loot rights on all pve gear and then left the legion. This i a bad attitude.

You know when I personally quit? when coalition was on, because I was forced to play a specific communist-style siege where everyone get thrown into one league with people I never knew, with people that were afk and we got same rewards no matter someone's effort or no effort at all.

---

can a new player or an ungeared one go in IDD, or demand to get included in a geared group because other wise they will quit? Nope, you gotta first do Mirash and Coe, get your ancient gear, then do your FM and BoS, get your legendary gear, and then you go to IDD and PF to get your ultimate gear, so at last you can go to Veillenthrone.

Everyone can go to a siege and will get the rewards based on their effort on spot on the siege and also the amount of work they put on their characters to gear up.

30 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Make a small group/alliance with your friends that you know won't afk or drop alliance.

I usually can't go at all (11pm), and my friends usually aren't on that early on the weekends! :(

But, yeah, it was commentary on what's happening again based on what someone else said in the thread. I, personally, don't give too many nyerks because I'm playing sorc. Just feel bad for the clerics and the crappy design of the contribution system. X.x

On 4/10/2019 at 8:08 PM, Cyan said:
  1. Yes
  2. Possibly, yes (feedback and suggestions are forwarded to the devs so if you would like to see anything please let us know)
  3. What do you mean by current GP loss? If you mean for the GP people currently have, then yes, they will be receiving the equivalent Gold Ingots based on their current GP on the 24. 

So no news? since (2) is listed as a "Possibly" . It was done in other regions and that gold ingot shop is worthless.

So why don't you cancel your reset until you actually plan it out with meaningful compensation that you know you can deliver THEN make an announcement, rather than announce a reset  with compensation that no one will appreciate?

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

the dps you do while in a group is shared in the group, dropping after this makes them lose that I think. so they have to drop right when they go to dux, and dps alone.

But as you clearly and rightfully stated, those that drop just before dux only to get more points, refuse to get them in for buffs and heals at start. You either stick with the group or you go total solo from the start. If you go solo you get the potential to get more rewards as long as you stay alive, if you go with a group you will get heals and buffs and surely survive more giving you the ability to last more and thus contribute more for those more rewards.

Actually.. no. If you drop, your dps goes with you unless you disband the group. Dropping right before the dux dies take all your dps for yourself, and as Cake commented, screws over your healers who kept you alive so you could dps. It's a duck-move. With the way sieges are now, healers are screwed and would be better off going dps and healing only themselves. 

On 17/4/2019 at 9:01 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Not like you, I have been playing this game ever since it was launched in NA. Idk if you sieged in hearts time or Inggison time, but those were really sieging, faction had to presiege for a fortress, you had to controll artifacts, each big update just ruin that part of the game, if you played as long as I do, you would understand why I complain about the siege and the GP reset. So please if you haven't played for so long, please don't think i'm only complaining because of no reason, I use to love siege, I use to lead sieges and now, I don't because it's not fun and it doesn't reward the siege leader, it rewards the Solo and small group players more than the leaders, which IMO is garbage.

Pre 4.5, the people who held ranks used to never show up in siege, they were just ap farmers, and also at those times, simply the faction who had the most numbers won most of the time with no effort. The way it is now is much better. At that time also, a certain legion would always dominate withing a faction. Now at least the legion who wins is the one that does the most dps.

3 hours ago, EZBurst-KT said:

Not like you, I have been playing this game ever since it was launched in NA. Idk if you sieged in hearts time or Inggison time, but those were really sieging, faction had to presiege for a fortress, you had to controll artifacts, each big update just ruin that part of the game, if you played as long as I do, you would understand why I complain about the siege and the GP reset. So please if you haven't played for so long, please don't think i'm only complaining because of no reason, I use to love siege, I use to lead sieges and now, I don't because it's not fun and it doesn't reward the siege leader, it rewards the Solo and small group players more than the leaders, which IMO is garbage.

I have been playing since 2012 or something here (I came from EU when they sold it to GF).

You mean back in the days the leading person would grant the fortress to his legion even if his legion wasn't the best contributor? Guess what... there was politics because of that, people who made pacts with other legion would round robin the fortresses between themselves.

NOW on the other hand the legion that does the most contribution, solo or in group/alliance/league gets the fortress. I understand people not liking it because they cannot simply get handed a fortress just because they had the lead of the league, but the legion who actually work are those who benefit.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Pre 4.5, the people who held ranks used to never show up in siege, they were just ap farmers, and also at those times, simply the faction who had the most numbers won most of the time with no effort. The way it is now is much better. At that time also, a certain legion would always dominate withing a faction. Now at least the legion who wins is the one that does the most dps.

Every patch had its own bad things about the ranking, ever since ranking was implemented THIS is the single best change they ever did.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have been playing since 2012 or something here (I came from EU when they sold it to GF).

You mean back in the days the leading person would grant the fortress to his legion even if his legion wasn't the best contributor? Guess what... there was politics because of that, people who made pacts with other legion would round robin the fortresses between themselves.

NOW on the other hand the legion that does the most contribution, solo or in group/alliance/league gets the fortress. I understand people not liking it because they cannot simply get handed a fortress just because they had the lead of the league, but the legion who actually work are those who benefit.

Every patch had its own bad things about the ranking, ever since ranking was implemented THIS is the single best change they ever did.

Do you mean the legion that does nothing and only hug the boss to Ddps when there is a league PvP'ing the opposing faction to keep them from wiping the others? That's fair for you? 

18 hours ago, EZBurst-KT said:

Do you mean the legion that does nothing and only hug the boss to Ddps when there is a league PvP'ing the opposing faction to keep them from wiping the others? That's fair for you? 

No fortress was ever capture just by doing pvp, every fortress was captured by killing the fortress boss. This has been since the very beginning of sieges (since you said you play for a long time). Meanwhile in the past a legion could have 10 people only, doing almost nothing, but they were into the right politics and could get a fortress at the expense and contribution of the other legions. These types of politics ruined the game back in Danaria and Katalam sieges where big legions refrained from going to a siege, hoping the faction will lose so they show those politic elites that they need to be taken into consideration. This gave weird royal status to a few people that were affiliate with the right other people. I remember when Iczel was governor and people listened to him, he benefited a few people "giving" them fortresses while they didn't do the most job. I remember there was a time Bandulu was having all fortresses and they weren't event he most populated legion. It is just their leader was(and still is) a girl and some people gave her more space to do what she wanted.

Now on the other hand, the largest legions and the most geared ones are those that can cap a fortress and claim it under their name, and that is fair, because the more people a legion has and the more geared they are the more contribution they do. Lets not create a strawman where one legion does nothing and only dps dux to get the fortress while everyone else is pvping. In my server/faction, Incoming is always capping the fortresses because they have the most activity and geared people, and they deserve it.

Some other legions even demanded to get the fortress one time too and they told Incoming legion to get into their league hoping it still works like the old times... guess what, Incoming still got the fortress.

This new system is like a big "git gud" to everyone's face and it is the best edit they ever did.

This,cause all we know is we're getting gold ingots and for what.We don't know ,there's nothing at the shop that's worth it.Give same as EU ,at least

3 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

@Cyan Are we going to have the list of the items compensating us (in any way the devs have decided, whether it's similar/same as Gameforge did or not, like the gold sand market items) for the GP reset before the 26th ? It would be much appreciated.

18 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

No fortress was ever capture just by doing pvp, every fortress was captured by killing the fortress boss. This has been since the very beginning of sieges (since you said you play for a long time). Meanwhile in the past a legion could have 10 people only, doing almost nothing, but they were into the right politics and could get a fortress at the expense and contribution of the other legions. These types of politics ruined the game back in Danaria and Katalam sieges where big legions refrained from going to a siege, hoping the faction will lose so they show those politic elites that they need to be taken into consideration. This gave weird royal status to a few people that were affiliate with the right other people. I remember when Iczel was governor and people listened to him, he benefited a few people "giving" them fortresses while they didn't do the most job. I remember there was a time Bandulu was having all fortresses and they weren't event he most populated legion. It is just their leader was(and still is) a girl and some people gave her more space to do what she wanted.

Now on the other hand, the largest legions and the most geared ones are those that can cap a fortress and claim it under their name, and that is fair, because the more people a legion has and the more geared they are the more contribution they do. Lets not create a strawman where one legion does nothing and only dps dux to get the fortress while everyone else is pvping. In my server/faction, Incoming is always capping the fortresses because they have the most activity and geared people, and they deserve it.

Some other legions even demanded to get the fortress one time too and they told Incoming legion to get into their league hoping it still works like the old times... guess what, Incoming still got the fortress.

This new system is like a big "git gud" to everyone's face and it is the best edit they ever did.

And no fortress was ever taken with just doing PvE. They go hand in glove. You -must- have both. You must have people PvEing and you must have people doing PvP. Yet only the PvE counts for a fortress take. 

As to your points about being "given" a fortress and the politics of it.. that's been in the game since the very beginning. This is a political game. It's a social game. It's a multiplayer game. You tick enough people off and you are screwed. Awarding a fortress in a legion's name was a great way of assuring that legion's participation in sieges and was also a great reward for a legion who was doing something thankless (which also gave them less actual reward!).. like PvPing or popping artifacts. I have always run sieging legions. I have been part of leadership. You speak like that was like a group of dictators on high tossing crumbs to the masses or handing out fort takes as a way to get into some girl's e-pants. That's so laughable and so far from the truth. But if you haven't experienced it and you are looking from the outside, I can see where you might think those things are true. 

Having played through all the variations of Aion sieges, I am finding this one to be the most selfish. The way GP is earned this patch breeds selfish behavior. Sieges are the only way to earn GP, which isn't a bad idea. PvE weighs heavier than PvP, which isn't new and has always been troubling. Extra GP is awarded from killing the limited number of guards, which is a horrible idea as it has people running in to snag guards to the detriment of the faction and their success at taking a fort. Being solo is even more rewarding than it has been in the past. The more solo people you have, the less coordinated you are.. unless you have strong leaders using banana chat. BUT.. next week banana chat will not be held by those veterans who have had transform and run sieges for years and years (and have usually learned a thing or two about tactics), but by whoever can out PvE everyone else. AND.. that will change every month. No time to even grow into the rolls as leader! It's puzzling how anyone sees this as a positive change.

25 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And no fortress was ever taken with just doing PvE. They go hand in glove. You -must- have both. You must have people PvEing and you must have people doing PvP. Yet only the PvE counts for a fortress take. 

As to your points about being "given" a fortress and the politics of it.. that's been in the game since the very beginning. This is a political game. It's a social game. It's a multiplayer game. You tick enough people off and you are screwed. Awarding a fortress in a legion's name was a great way of assuring that legion's participation in sieges and was also a great reward for a legion who was doing something thankless (which also gave them less actual reward!).. like PvPing or popping artifacts. I have always run sieging legions. I have been part of leadership. You speak like that was like a group of dictators on high tossing crumbs to the masses or handing out fort takes as a way to get into some girl's e-pants. That's so laughable and so far from the truth. But if you haven't experienced it and you are looking from the outside, I can see where you might think those things are true. 

Having played through all the variations of Aion sieges, I am finding this one to be the most selfish. The way GP is earned this patch breeds selfish behavior. Sieges are the only way to earn GP, which isn't a bad idea. PvE weighs heavier than PvP, which isn't new and has always been troubling. Extra GP is awarded from killing the limited number of guards, which is a horrible idea as it has people running in to snag guards to the detriment of the faction and their success at taking a fort. Being solo is even more rewarding than it has been in the past. The more solo people you have, the less coordinated you are.. unless you have strong leaders using banana chat. BUT.. next week banana chat will not be held by those veterans who have had transform and run sieges for years and years (and have usually learned a thing or two about tactics), but by whoever can out PvE everyone else. AND.. that will change every month. No time to even grow into the rolls as leader! It's puzzling how anyone sees this as a positive change.

All of this is so true.  If you were in one of those legiosn that's he's  @Arhangelos-KTso salty about, he would realize that (especially in the past), we woul actually lose out on rewards by doing things that no one else wanted to do in order to win a siege. Going way back, I remember Ingisson sieges when we would get artis, or train out guards, when out people got medals by DPSing the NPCs. It WILL be worse starting next week.

I can think of only  2reasons why this was done- to please the kids who keep whining because they will never transform and  because NCSoft i need more  P2W since the last new server is dying so quickly.

So, @Cyan any update on how we can spend those gold ingots before you pull this reset?

Or will they be so much useless t r a s h in our inventory?  Before anyone calls me out for sounding "bitter", I'm more stupefied out how once again we get something announced before it's even thought out and planned.

The pvp is merely an obstacle to to the pve. Your goal is to kill an world boss. That's it.

It's been in the game since the beginning because it was the system then. Now it's not anymore. And as for everything that changes, the people who are hurt by the changes are the ones who complain about them. The name is still going to be in the stronger legions who participate. Regardless, this is a  good change.

I can think of only  2reasons why this was done- to please the kids who keep whining because they will never transform and  because NCSoft i need more  P2W since the last new server is dying so quickly.

No bro, you got it all wrong. If they wanted to keep ranks p2w, they would still be giving GP on dredges, EB and stuff, and sell a lot of resets of those things, which is how the people up who are up there got there in the first place.

All of this is so true.  If you were in one of those legiosn that's he's  @Arhangelos-KTso salty about, he would realize that (especially in the past), we woul actually lose out on rewards by doing things that no one else wanted to do in order to win a siege. Going way back, I remember Ingisson sieges when we would get artis, or train out guards, when out people got medals by DPSing the NPCs. It WILL be worse starting next week.

This is a faction vs faction game. Nothing particularly harms one side over the other because it's the same rule for both. If there's something your faction ends up doing that harms your side, there will be people doing the same thing on the other side.

18 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

The pvp is merely an obstacle to to the pve. Your goal is to kill an world boss. That's it.

It's been in the game since the beginning because it was the system then. Now it's not anymore. And as for everything that changes, the people who are hurt by the changes are the ones who complain about them. The name is still going to be in the stronger legions who participate. Regardless, this is a  good change.

No bro, you got it all wrong. If they wanted to keep ranks p2w, they would still be giving GP on dredges, EB and stuff, and sell a lot of resets of those things, which is how the people up who are up there got there in the first place.

This is a faction vs faction game. Nothing particularly harms one side over the other because it's the same rule for both. If there's something your faction ends up doing that harms your side, there will be people doing the same thing on the other side.

Hey bro

What do you call the 200 or so other faction  that stands between you and that deity? Seriously, if it was all about the PVE you would not have the other faction there.It's not "just an obstacle",  that NPC is in a fort..the whole map is designed to support the PVP, NOT the PVE. That's why there are artifacts and garrisons, got it?

Assuming that everyone who currently has high rank P2W to get it is also just a lazy excuse. In addition, you have no way of knowing whether they won't introduce resets, in which case we will have P2W much, much worse than we ever had.

Finally stating that "nothing harms anyone because the other side does it too" sounds like a selfish way to excuse anything that's bad for your community. That's a good way to kill a game.

5 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

Hey broWhat do you call the 200 or so other faction  that stands between you and that deity?

Well, it's 200 or so here, but it should be more as it is in Korea. One of the differences is that they kill 25% of the gate even before get teleported out in the start. Regardless, they pvp till dux shows, but it takes less than 1 minute of dps to kill it, it takes much longer to wipe the other faction, and it makes the effort useless. If the dux spawned at the beginning, most sieges would last 2 or 3 minutes.

Seriously, if it was all about the PVE you would not have the other faction there.It's not "just an obstacle",  that NPC is in a fort..the whole map is designed to support the PVP, NOT the PVE. That's why there are artifacts and garrisons, got it?

The npc is in a fort where theres a gate. Killing the gate is pve. Taking the artifact is also pve. You have to fight with the goal of doing those things. It's not all about pve, but your goal is always pve. You want to get the fort yet not dps the deity ? 

Assuming that everyone who currently has high rank P2W to get it is also just a lazy excuse. In addition, you have no way of knowing whether they won't introduce resets, in which case we will have P2W much, much worse than we ever had.

Well, I don't need to assume, many people with high rank had p2w. And they won't introduce resets, because that's the way it is now in Korea. Nothing but siege will reward GP.

Finally stating that "nothing harms anyone because the other side does it too" sounds like a selfish way to excuse anything that's bad for your community. That's a good way to kill a game.

Yeah, after all we been through, forts going to the legion who do the most dps, THIS is going to kill the game. Reasonable.

7 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Well, it's 200 or so here, but it should be more as it is in Korea. One of the differences is that they kill 25% of the gate even before get teleported out in the start. Regardless, they pvp till dux shows, but it takes less than 1 minute of dps to kill it, it takes much longer to wipe the other faction, and it makes the effort useless. If the dux spawned at the beginning, most sieges would last 2 or 3 minutes.

The npc is in a fort where theres a gate. Killing the gate is pve. Taking the artifact is also pve. You have to fight with the goal of doing those things. It's not all about pve, but your goal is always pve. You want to get the fort yet not dps the deity ? 

Well, I don't need to assume, many people with high rank had p2w. And they won't introduce resets, because that's the way it is now in Korea. Nothing but siege will reward GP.

Yeah, after all we been through, forts going to the legion who do the most dps, THIS is going to kill the game. Reasonable.

Interesting. How can someone magically  DPS a gate without being touched by the other faction? I still haven't figured out how, when they're as significant number of the other faction standing between me and said gate. Someone they seem to want to hit me. Waving at them them and saying "hey I just want to hit your gate" does no good. Same goes when I walk into their fort, someone they keep trying to stop me when I hit their deity..my friends in my faction too. Strange huh? Same with those artis, that other faction just won't let me pop mutation no matter how friendly we are. They just persist in wanting to pop it for themselves! Funny, you'd think it was important or something.

By the way, your info about resets is not correct- EC actually gave the ability to reset just as PVE instances with GP in a mini patch. Various regions optionally disabled this via their configuration. Please do your research.

Archived