Pandora entry + naked alts

Arhangelos

I am so happy with the news about the GP reset that I do not mind anything else, but since we have been asking for a GP reset for so long and it is finally implemented, that mens you guys listen.

Problem: Pandora is infested with alts that have like 25k~30k HP or something, since cubics are account shared. Due to that we end up losing the pvp/pve many times. Especially the pvp one is so tight that even 1 alt afk is enough to ruin the whole thing.  We just lost yet another pandora pvp because of those alts afking in the base with their naked chars and this is not how game should be.

Any of the below could fix this issue

• Suggestion 1: Put a second portal to get into the final stage of pvp/pve, to go there you need to kill an elite lvl 80 mob solo, same mob to those that are on Enshar maps for the pandoras, if you cannot kill it it the portal won't spawn for you to go to the final stage.
  • Suggestion 2: Limit the quest to account wide (since cubics are account shared) so you cannot do the quests in all chars of yours.
  • Suggestion 3: Make pandora an actual instance where people can either fully premade it or pug it, this way everyone can get into pandora

Because I am not sure what kills this game more, bots or afkers?

If you have anything else to suggest please do so. If you wish pandora to remain the same it means you are abusing it with naked alts.

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you wish pandora to remain the same it means you are abusing it with naked alts.

My alts aren't naked, thanks. All 5 characters with which I do Pandora are in at LEAST full CoE gear -- three have legendary and ultimate. Don't make generalized assumptions about people.

That said...

1 hour ago, catsu-KT said:

suddenly no longer afk when it's time to roll the loot

100% agree. If you didn't participate, have some dignity and don't roll on the items.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

My alts aren't naked, thanks. All 5 characters with which I do Pandora are in at LEAST full CoE gear -- three have legendary and ultimate. Don't make generalized assumptions about people.

That said...

100% agree. If you didn't participate, have some dignity and don't roll on the items.

I spoke about alts with 30k HP, if you do not have these alts why did you feel offended by my post? Also the pandora PvP is full of enemies with ultimate gear, if you are not ultimate geared you shouldn't even try pandora pvp because the only thing that happens is your team will lose, you will gain nothing and the geared people waste their time as well.

Pandora is not a free for all instance, if you cannot contribute then you are a burden because there are not losing rewards like in all other instances. people have been sugar-daddies by afk rewards for so long, they think ti si their right to afk at the expense of the real players who actually play the game instead of afking in it.

In Pandora pve you also need to be at least full legendary if not more, if all chars in Pandora pve are with coe gear, can they finish it? Nope, because ereshkigal cubicles are meant for end game help for final bosses in IDD, PF and Veilenthrone. So if a full alliance with coe gear people cannot finish it, then you are getting carried by others.

2 hours ago, catsu-KT said:

On top of the points the greeko made I wish there could be smth done about sub humans who afk it w/ naked alts&suddenly no longer afk when it's time to roll the loot

...these are the worst, but at least most of the afk kings and queens will lose their rank after the monthly reset and this will be a good slap on years of abusing the afk-friendly system.

On 4/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I spoke about alts with 30k HP, if you do not have these alts why did you feel offended by my post? Also the pandora PvP is full of enemies with ultimate gear, if you are not ultimate geared you shouldn't even try pandora pvp because the only thing that happens is your team will lose, you will gain nothing and the geared people waste their time as well.

Pandora is not a free for all instance, if you cannot contribute then you are a burden because there are not losing rewards like in all other instances. people have been sugar-daddies by afk rewards for so long, they think ti si their right to afk at the expense of the real players who actually play the game instead of afking in it.

In Pandora pve you also need to be at least full legendary if not more, if all chars in Pandora pve are with coe gear, can they finish it? Nope, because ereshkigal cubicles are meant for end game help for final bosses in IDD, PF and Veilenthrone. So if a full alliance with coe gear people cannot finish it, then you are getting carried by others.

...these are the worst, but at least most of the afk kings and queens will lose their rank after the monthly reset and this will be a good slap on years of abusing the afk-friendly system.

I was in agreement until you brought this up. Stop gating so hard. People like you also are killing the game: try-hard elitists. There's enough of that on LFG for ID/AD. Instead of helping the new folks or the returners invest into the game and growing the population; all you're doing is driving them away with your "veteran-only" ideals and old circle jerk. How do you expect people to get those ult gears if all you ever do is gate them from doing just about any pvp content??? You think it will just fall into their laps one day? Get real. Fact of the matter is, to get geared, you need to win stuff. But you have 0% chance of winning stuff if you can't even get in. Just because you've been around longer also doesn't entitle you to keep all the relevant content to yourself and other long-time players. Pandora atm is a free for all, and it should stay that way, instead of becoming another Veilenthrone/IDD. While something should be done with the afk abusers and the a-holes who afk with their crappy alts then loots at the end, people who are newer or maybe less blessed but really playing and trying should also be given the chance at improving. And because of that, I rather not see anything be fixed here, and just let the afkers afk. At least it'll nyerk off ppl like you.

1 hour ago, SevenLions-KT said:

I was in agreement until you brought this up. Stop gating so hard. People like you also are killing the game: try-hard elitists. There's enough of that on LFG for ID/AD. Instead of helping the new folks or the returners invest into the game and growing the population; all you're doing is driving them away with your "veteran-only" ideals and old circle jerk. How do you expect people to get those ult gears if all you ever do is gate them from doing just about any pvp content??? You think it will just fall into their laps one day? Get real. Fact of the matter is, to get geared, you need to win stuff. But you have 0% chance of winning stuff if you can't even get in. Just because you've been around longer also doesn't entitle you to keep all the relevant content to yourself and other long-time players. Pandora atm is a free for all, and it should stay that way, instead of becoming another Veilenthrone/IDD. While something should be done with the afk abusers and the a-holes who afk with their crappy alts then loots at the end, people who are newer or maybe less blessed but really playing and trying should also be given the chance at improving. And because of that, I rather not see anything be fixed here, and just let the afkers afk. At least it'll nyerk off ppl like you.

Nobody sugar daddied me for what I did and what I currently have. Excuse you but even if you afk in all pvp instances you get half the rewards of the winning one. If anyone wants to gear up they can do it just by being afk now and in no time they will also be geared. Do the weeklies for a ton of enchant and upgrade the equipment, Herelym provides you with an insane amount of AP to gear up like 3~4 times faster than we did in 6.2.

You think it will just fall into their laps one day?

...but this is exactly what you are advocating at the moment.

Also going in pandora gives you nothing but the ereshkigal cubicles which is meant for end game content and nothing for pvp or open area pve. My post was about the alts that have 30k HP, ruining especialyl the pvp content, there are no losing rewards and especially those that do not roll fast enough and everyone loses rewards.
P
eople who go in with their mains do not have 30k HP because if they do it means they just came there yesterday, 1 week worth of FM/BoS and you are already halfway legendary,  2nd week and you are almost done.

Active players never have 30k HP, I am not an elitist, ym issue is with people bringing their main account 30k HP alts to get more cubicles for their mains while in the end we end up losing it all.

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Nobody sugar daddied me for what I did and what I currently have. Excuse you but even if you afk in all pvp instances you get half the rewards of the winning one. If anyone wants to gear up they can do it just by being afk now and in no time they will also be geared. Do the weeklies for a ton of enchant and upgrade the equipment, Herelym provides you with an insane amount of AP to gear up like 3~4 times faster than we did in 6.2.

...but this is exactly what you are advocating at the moment.

Also going in pandora gives you nothing but the ereshkigal cubicles which is meant for end game content and nothing for pvp or open area pve. My post was about the alts that have 30k HP, ruining especialyl the pvp content, there are no losing rewards and especially those that do not roll fast enough and everyone loses rewards.
P
eople who go in with their mains do not have 30k HP because if they do it means they just came there yesterday, 1 week worth of FM/BoS and you are already halfway legendary,  2nd week and you are almost done.

Active players never have 30k HP, I am not an elitist, ym issue is with people bringing their main account 30k HP alts to get more cubicles for their mains while in the end we end up losing it all.

Way to skip around my point. Disallowing AFKers is one discussion. Disallowing people on the basis of their gear, which you DID in fact propose, is a totally separate one. And I was chiefly addressing the latter. Pandora doesn't just give ereshkigal cubicles, which btw does no harm to get early, it also give kibrium, pvp stones rewards, and a chance at ult/leg manastone and leg pvp stones. Which, last I checked, help people get geared. You keep talking about 30k HP but that isn't even relevant here to this particular topic you brought up. No, not "1 week worth of FM/BoS" guarantees you're "already halfway legendary." All you're doing here is making excuses to qualify people based on their ult gear, or lack thereof. How am I "advocating" for gear magical falling into people's laps?? That makes zero sense, since I was saying exactly the counter of that. It won't happen because they can't get in because they are demanded to magically have ult gear to begin with or are denied and left with no way to go from ancient to ult. The quickest way to understand is to just do it yourself. Start from scratch--no people to carry you, no kinah, no legacy stuff--and be denied based on your gear, and see how far you go. Trying to run BoS/FM? Only if you already have full voidsoul set. Yeah, GL.

To be clear, I think there should be some sort of reasonable recommended min to follow. E.g., having Libertas for FM/BoS and having at least half purp for PF/IDD, etc. But what you were proposing was wayyy beyond reasonable. Full ult to run pandora pvp?? Full legendary/ult to run pandora pve?? Try harder. If you're so uber geared already, why tf are you even running pandora? You need nothing.

21 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Way to skip around my point. Disallowing AFKers is one discussion. Disallowing people on the basis of their gear, which you DID in fact propose, is a totally separate one. And I was chiefly addressing the latter. Pandora doesn't just give ereshkigal cubicles, which btw does no harm to get early, it also give kibrium, pvp stones rewards, and a chance at ult/leg manastone and leg pvp stones. Which, last I checked, help people get geared. You keep talking about 30k HP but that isn't even relevant here to this particular topic you brought up. No, not "1 week worth of FM/BoS" guarantees you're "already halfway legendary." All you're doing here is making excuses to qualify people based on their ult gear, or lack thereof. How am I "advocating" for gear magical falling into people's laps?? That makes zero sense, since I was saying exactly the counter of that. It won't happen because they can't get in because they are demanded to magically have ult gear to begin with or are denied and left with no way to go from ancient to ult. The quickest way to understand is to just do it yourself. Start from scratch--no people to carry you, no kinah, no legacy stuff--and be denied based on your gear, and see how far you go. Trying to run BoS/FM? Only if you already have full voidsoul set. Yeah, GL.

You are asking for those geared people to carry those ungeared in pandora so those ungeared will gear up. This is what you did. My problem is with 30k HP alts entering a pvp instance full of enemies with ulties +15 and expect to get rewards they didn't work for. If we win it is not because they were there, their presence there is a burden to win to being with, so if we win... they are being "magically" given rewards they did not work for.

21 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

To be clear, I think there should be some sort of reasonable recommended min to follow. E.g., having Libertas for FM/BoS and having at least half purp for PF/IDD, etc. But what you were proposing was wayyy beyond reasonable. Full ult to run pandora pvp?? Full legendary/ult to run pandora pve?? Try harder. If you're so uber geared already, why tf are you even running pandora? You need nothing.

I am running pandora for the cubicles to do the Veilenthrone. Once I am done with cubicles I will not even bother with it again, the additional rewards do not even worth it. Yesterday I decided never to go to Pandora pvp again, 4 out of 5 times we lose and we have 30k HP alts contributing ONLY to the loss of our side. I will do my pandora pve only and it will be enough, I have alts in my main account that are in legendary geared, hence good enough for the pve and I can do cubicles with them too. Every char in my account can give me 2x pve quests per week, that is better than going in pandora pvp and lose because of ungeared people.

Let those lakrum geared people you defend so much go alone in pandora pvp and gain nothing and maybe realize that to compete in an end game pvp instace you need to at least be geared to actually kill the enemies instead of relying to the geared people to carry you so you can cash and roll on those ulti manastones.

For me Pandora pvp is over, I cannot waste my time entering a highly geared pvp instance with enemies that even cheat or are in full +15 ulti, only to lose because our side has plenty of lowbies who want to get carried and do not understand that it is impossible and also losing in pandora= 0 rewards.

So far in all pandoras I did I got 0 ultimate manastones, because no matter my contribution, those pesky 30k HP afk alts are rolling for those and plenty of them are getting them.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You are asking for those geared people to carry those ungeared in pandora so those ungeared will gear up. This is what you did. My problem is with 30k HP alts entering a pvp instance full of enemies with ulties. If we win it is not because they were there, so they are being "magically" given rewards they do not worked for.

It's not even necessarily just 30k HP AFK alts. It could be players with their main who just aren't rocking full ultis. If by 'ungeared' you mean anyone who's not full +15 ult, then yes. You made it act like you were never carried (via connections/friends/legion or just by chance in pug) in your whole gaming life--that you ran every instance with people with the same gear as you since day 1. Don't kid us or yourself.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am running pandora for the cubicles to do the Veilenthrone. Once I am done with cubicles I will not even bother with it again. Yesterday I decided never to go to Pandora pvp again, 4 out of 5 times we lose and we have 30k HP alts contributing ONLY to the loss of our side. I will do my pandora pve only and it will be enough, I have alts in my main account that are in legendary geared, hence good enough for the pve and I can do cubicles with them too.

Let those lakrum geared people you defend so much go alone in pandora pvp and gain nothing and maybe realize that to compete in an end game pvp instace you need to at least be geared to actually kill the enemies instead of relying to the geared people to carry you so you can cash and roll on those ulti manastones.

For me Pandora pvp is over, I cannot waste my time entering a highly geared pvp instance with enemies that even cheat or are in full +15 ulti, only to lose because our side has plenty of lowbies who want to get carried.

So far in all pandoras I did I got 0 ultimate manastones, because no matter my contribution, those pesky 30k HP afk alts are rolling for those and plenty of them are getting them.

No, they are not "good enough". Why? They're not in full frostspark. You want us to fail Pandora PvE and waste time on you??? <-- that's your logic; judging based on what is "good enough" to you without consideration for others. I'm not even defending "lakrum geared" as much as opposing this super-gear-focused mentality. You say "and end game pvp instance"... Is there a non-"end game" pvp instance? AD lf geared, ID lf geared, premade EC lf geared, now Pandora pvp lf geared. Premade AoH lf geared. What's left, exactly? Just siege 2 times a week?

Good, you can stay out; we're not losing sleep over you. It's not like you lead. Next time you have actual concerns, post it to the top 5% forum instead. Doesn't seem like the bottom 95% of players are good enough for you anyways.

It's not even necessarily just 30k HP AFK alts. It could be players with their main who just aren't rocking full ultis. If by 'ungeared' you mean anyone who's not full +15 ult, then yes. You made it act like you were never carried (via connections/friends/legion or just by chance in pug) in your whole gaming life--that you ran every instance with people with the same gear as you since day 1. Don't kid us or yourself.

No, they are not "good enough". Why? They're not in full frostspark. You want us to fail Pandora PvE and waste time on you??? <-- that's your logic; judging based on what is "good enough" to you without consideration for others. I'm not even defending "lakrum geared" as much as opposing this super-gear-focused mentality. You say "and end game pvp instance"... Is there a non-"end game" pvp instance? AD lf geared, ID lf geared, premade EC lf geared, now Pandora pvp lf geared. Premade AoH lf geared. What's left, exactly? Just siege 2 times a week?

Good, you can stay out; we're not losing sleep over you. It's not like you lead. Next time you have actual concerns, post it to the top 5% forum instead. Doesn't seem like the bottom 95% of players are good enough for you anyways.

...you obviously missed the point where I speak of alts.. and 30k HP. you are defending those so far.

I do not care if someone is in legendaries and does pandora pve, but to do the pvp if you are not ready to kill elyos then what are you doing in there?

You want us to fail Pandora PvE and waste time on you??? <-- that's your logic;

...pandora pvp. You go in there with your ungeared people and try to beat the enemies. I am defo not there with my pvp ultis +15 trying to win an unfair fight because some ungeared people want me to carry them. Go ahead and do your thing in pandora pvp, It is over for me.

2 hours ago, SevenLions-KT said:

You're wasting your time, friend. That's just the way he is. Check his past forum posts and you will see. He used to scream the same thing about Evergale back in 5.6/5.8, loathing the fact that people not as amazing as he is were daring to do it. He's also said some pretty sketchy shit about Greeks being superior in the past. Probably best to just let him be.

21 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You're wasting your time, friend. That's just the way he is. Check his past forum posts and you will see. He used to scream the same thing about Evergale back in 5.6/5.8, loathing the fact that people not as amazing as he is were daring to do it. He's also said some pretty sketchy shit about Greeks being superior in the past. Probably best to just let him be.

I never spoke against people who are mains but ungeared, only those that afk or those that put their alts to cash more rewards against the real players.
I'll let you be the afk-friendly worthless player you are, you are the reason this game goes downhills. UYou guys love locked ranks, pve-afk-friendly ranks, afk possibility in everything WITH rewards.

If anything, I personally am better than you in playing the game because I actually play it instead of afking it.

---

Also to do the Ad Hominem attack you at least need to be better, you are the one who lowers everything in your game just because you enjoy being sleazy, enjoy afk and always invoke those imaginary "new ungeared players" that need our help so we all need to shut up about your afk alts ruining this game.

You are like those SJW, creating a strawman to hit so they can pretend they are good and defend the weak ones. You are just defending yourself.

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I never understood why that bug bugged you so much.

Simple: No one else ever reported having those issues. Everyone else that had absurd completion times were associated with using third-party tools, so it makes little sense that only YOU happened to get "glitched."  Not to mention the fishy nature of your posts preceding that screenshot being posted: you open a thread posting about how you subscribed to Prestige and how much money you throw at the BCM, no doubt to get ahead of anyone that was going to make a post about your suspect Crucible timing. We all know NC goes easy on people that drop money on the game regardless of their transgression, so no surprise they turned a blind eye for you. 

But go ahead and keep telling yourself you're a better player than everyone else. Doubt anyone is convinced.

Lol this dude is ridiculous.

I agree that you should not be afk in these instances, that’s a given. The pvp one, I agree you do need some semblance of gear, but my main toon doesn’t have full ultimate (not even close), and I do just fine in there. It’s more about strategy than pure pvp gear anyways.

You do NOT need full legendary to do the pve ones, my glad in half legendary gear outdpses most mains. But people who come in Lakrum gear should not be, I agree. CoE gear is fine though.

Also, Vantheria wouldn’t ever AFK a Pandora instance. The pandora portals themselves are not endgame content.

The problem really isn't the naked alts, the problem is the same people keep spamming the same instances in an attempt to farm stones.  It really should lock you out after 2 successful quest turn ins and then the problem would resolve itself.  Instance would reset on Wednesdays and main characters would be running the pvp and by the week end, both sides should have nothing left but alts to run thru so really it should be alt vs alt matches.  This would also fix the limited entry on the PVE gate that some people still struggle to get in.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 10:11 PM, Gabe-DN said:

The problem really isn't the naked alts, the problem is the same people keep spamming the same instances in an attempt to farm stones.  It really should lock you out after 2 successful quest turn ins and then the problem would resolve itself.  Instance would reset on Wednesdays and main characters would be running the pvp and by the week end, both sides should have nothing left but alts to run thru so really it should be alt vs alt matches.  This would also fix the limited entry on the PVE gate that some people still struggle to get in.

It's ok if it's the same people spamming panda for a chance at stones - they contribute. But the alts in lakrum at best but often in lv 10/65 fledling daeva is the real menace. They take limited spots from active and contributing players and the latter can't get in, and they bring the whole group down and enough of them can make even a pve pandora fail. 

On 15/4/2019 at 1:00 AM, Forgotten-DN said:

Simple: No one else ever reported having those issues. Everyone else that had absurd completion times were associated with using third-party tools, so it makes little sense that only YOU happened to get "glitched."  Not to mention the fishy nature of your posts preceding that screenshot being posted: you open a thread posting about how you subscribed to Prestige and how much money you throw at the BCM, no doubt to get ahead of anyone that was going to make a post about your suspect Crucible timing. We all know NC goes easy on people that drop money on the game regardless of their transgression, so no surprise they turned a blind eye for you. 

But go ahead and keep telling yourself you're a better player than everyone else. Doubt anyone is convinced.

I am not trying to convince you, your single cell brain is not enough to compute anything. Plus I am not throwing a lot of money on this game, I just purchased some items from bcm via broker which indirectly gives them money and I also purchased some NC codes from a friend with kinah. Which does count for money on their pockets.

Right inside Pandora pve if you remove shock on the 2nd boss in dessert, it bugs your char and some times it makes you walk on air, some intellectual amoeba like you might even report a poor soul for this.
When a char goes in hide sometimes a character will still keep you in target, people have posted videos of others doing so and many people know it is a glitch
Invisible walls everywhere
Inside IB there are times where you get stuck inside an invisible box around you and you cannot move out of it, you gotta jump around and change weapon to get it fixed or something
People get inside Pandora and they are not even in an alliance because it bugs, their name is white and they do not get contribution.
For a whole week Magenkyu-KT was bugged-lead in all pandoras while being offline or not in Pandora at all and that was another glitch which was fixed in Wednesday reset.
During 5.8 there were people bugged in a premade EC which had to be fixed by server reset.
Right now for the 2nd week we do not get any AP if we are star-1 or above and we also do not get contribution from sieges, which is another glitch.
There are sync errors, where you see a char next to you but he is like 60m away from you, or you see chars moving forward but in reality it is a graphic lag that makes them not stop moving when they actually stop.

...of course I am talking to a wall, you either do not play this game or you hack yourself because for every glitch there is, you seem "know" a 3rd party program which can do that.

So lets us know some more of those hacks you keep talking about so sure. You seem to know a lot about them. And then your equally low IQ friend @Vantheria-DN can give you a clapping gif.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And then your equally low IQ friend @Vantheria-DN can give you a clapping gif.

I mean I actually don't even know @Forgotten-DN (Elyos maybe?), but I'm sure we can become friends in our mutual distaste for all things Arhangelos! We'll meet up in open world and instead of killing each other, we'll just /shout "ARHANGELOS!" and start clapping!

source.gif

21 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I mean I actually don't even know @Forgotten-DN (Elyos maybe?), but I'm sure we can become friends in our mutual distaste for all things Arhangelos! We'll meet up in open world and instead of killing each other, we'll just /shout "ARHANGELOS!" and start clapping!

...glad I am giving your existence a reason.

This is what happens when they first manage to be in the top ranks for the first time after so many years playing this game, they start to belive they are actually good players, but they are forgetting that to be close to the first 100 places, a little over 500 asmodians had to leave the game or the ranks and then ofcourse, a complete erase of everybody GP to be able to be in the top 10.

aplausos.gif

but I have admit, it was fun to see how they all started using the xform just to see they die one minute later.

priceless.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 3:23 AM, Vessttemona-KT said:

This is what happens when they first manage to be in the top ranks for the first time after so many years playing this game, they start to belive they are actually good players, but they are forgetting that to be close to the first 100 places, a little over 500 asmodians had to leave the game or the ranks and then ofcourse, a complete erase of everybody GP to be able to be in the top 10.

aplausos.gif

but I have admit, it was fun to see how they all started using the xform just to see they die one minute later.

priceless.jpg

...meanwhile being afk on coalition for long enough gave people the impression they are worthy because every time they saw some Gp being awarded at them, even though they didn't even waste a single skill for that reward.

When the time came that they had to actively compete they were left below 100 ranks, even in a dead game with not even 200 people active, while they still think they actually deserved anything because once they were stuck in a broken ranking system that benefited them from years of abusive GP earning and the fact that a lot of people above them had quit, making room for them to get even higher in the locked lists.

Also I wasn't playing the game for many years, I took a hiatus 3 times for about 6~8 months each time and this is why I was left behind in GP, me and many good players reached a good rank now because we are good at the game and we try our best instead of whining that our locked, afk-friendly ranks, were taken away

Archived