Event Aether Blossom

Pesadao-DN

you have to review this flower event, there are always about 100 asmos in the DN in the artificat that is under the entrance of the BOS, I like it I can not do anything as much as I do 100-200 aether a day the asmos farmando does at least 5 times more than the elyos, this will unbalance the game will have many asmodians with ancient-legendary transformation.

1 hour ago, Pesadao-DN said:

you have to review this flower event, there are always about 100 asmos in the DN in the artificat that is under the entrance of the BOS, I like it I can not do anything as much as I do 100-200 aether a day the asmos farmando does at least 5 times more than the elyos, this will unbalance the game will have many asmodians with ancient-legendary transformation.

Seriously you're trying to kill the Asmos aetherflower farm? wow that's low. There are plenty of locations the flowers spawn besides that artifact. Please leave our farming spot alone and find the other ones out there rather than trying to get the devs to change it. There are plenty of spots where you can farm just as many. 

Start this topic on elyos lfg first don't run straight to Nc. Elys are just as capable to capture and protect the coast as asmos if they want to, for example this morning Rara's alliance did a good job keeping that area for hours. Recruit an alliance or even a league to retake it and problem solved. If your faction is not willing to do it then it's not the asmos' neither Nc's fault.

+ Every item that could cause major imbalance is limited at the event NPCs, and Bruised Petal is not a guaranteed drop in instances. Having many alts could cause huge imbalance not some simple openworld flower picking, but both sides got tons of alt-mamas.

(fun fact: the more ppl an alliance has the less loot you get since everyone just run off when they see a flower or fall behind since looting takes longer so don't have to be too dramatic)

27 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Seriously you're trying to kill the Asmos aetherflower farm? wow that's low. There are plenty of locations the flowers spawn besides that artifact. Please leave our farming spot alone and find the other ones out there rather than trying to get the devs to change it. There are plenty of spots where you can farm just as many. 

Could you tell me where these places are? Every camp I'm going to cook has asmodian

8 hours ago, Pesadao-DN said:

It's not 100 a day, but actually you could get up to 500 Blossoms an hour, and if you dual client, its 1000 blossoms and hour. Also, the blossoms can be traded through legion warehouse but cannot be tradeable through account warehouse. Why is it like that? Did the Dev mess up or was this intentional? Yes, most people will end up with 20+ ancient contracts if not more by the end of this event. There is only a few fix to this.

1.) Take away the Pure Aether Blossoms or reduce the amount it gives.

2.) Make the Blossoms untradeable through Legion Warehouse.

10 hours ago, Pesadao-DN said:

14 hours ago, Pesadao-DN said:

This sounds like a personal problem, not a legit issue with game event.  I think elyos are capable too to make their own alliances and its not the only place where you can farm the flowers,btw!

10 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

This sounds like a personal problem, not a legit issue with game event.  I think elyos are capable too to make their own alliances and its not the only place where you can farm the flowers,btw!

Agreed. Asking NC to nerf the entire event or nerf Asmos event just because other people decide to grind harder with multiple accounts is selfish. The event is working perfect as is. There are locations (at every artifact) where flowers spawn. Asmos chose south and Elyos chose mid.

At the complainers: so what if people choose to farm with alts to get extra contracts? That is the point of having alts and the reason why transformation contracts carry across all your characters. The event is working just fine. No changes are needed. 

• 3 weeks later...

as a magic class, i would expect to gain a legendary contract suitable to my class

but i 'rolled' a melee class contract that has phy att stats.....

i should have just sold my 3000 blooms

why did i expect a prize that i would be happy with???

1 hour ago, asistra-DN said:

as a magic class, i would expect to gain a legendary contract suitable to my class

but i 'rolled' a melee class contract that has phy att stats.....

i should have just sold my 3000 blooms

why did i expect a prize that i would be happy with???

It's RNG. My first legendary was for melee classes and I'm a cleric.

Archived