The event was planned like this?

RoboVele-KT

Without pretending to offend or create a scandal, I would like to know if the event was really thought of in this way or if there is an error in the drop. I know I am the least fortunate player, but I can not get more than 25/30 gold coins per race when I get the rank of "s". Doing the event every day until June 5 would get a total of 930-1000 gold coins, so it is impossible to think that you will get the 2000 transformation unless you make 30 additional entries. I just want a confirmation that the drop is really good, and that everything is working as planned.

excuse the bad english xD

really the fall is very low given the fact that they are not passable or between the pj of the same account and the only way to get the legendary transforms, we will not even reach the 1000 unless we buy reset scroll, then my Question now is what to put legendary transformations if a normal player can't get them?

For real, this event is easy, if you got kinah just buy Reset Scrolls. At leats they let you to reset instance with Kinah. Stop crying about this, can you imagine this event easy or people getting 100 gold coin peer run? At the end of the event you gonna have everyone with Kaisinel. Jesus, I already got my legendary transformation by buying scroll on Broker, 1bil Kinah = Legendary Transform to cap my Attack Speed. Good Enought

Nobody cries, do not get confused, I've been playing on the same account for a long time, and I have the Kinah,  Lunas or Ncoin (nobody donated me xD) to buy the reset scrolls. I just want to make sure that the event was designed that way, since it seems strange to me, in case the cyan confirms that everything works well, I will buy my reset scrolls without crying xD

46 minutes ago, AoERiP-EK said:

For real, this event is easy, if you got kinah just buy Reset Scrolls. At leats they let you to reset instance with Kinah. Stop crying about this, can you imagine this event easy or people getting 100 gold coin peer run? At the end of the event you gonna have everyone with Kaisinel. Jesus, I already got my legendary transformation by buying scroll on Broker, 1bil Kinah = Legendary Transform to cap my Attack Speed. Good Enought

whoever has spent that amount of kinah is not anyone's fault on the server and we are not asking them to give 100 per run but at least a more realistic amount we all have the right to have a legendary transformation not only the pay to win, it would be fine with that one could pass the coins between characters in the account

32 minutes ago, RoboVele-KT said:

Nobody cries, do not get confused, I've been playing on the same account for a long time, and I have the Kinah,  Lunas or Ncoin (nobody donated me xD) to buy the reboot rolls. I just want to make sure that the event was designed that way, since it seems strange to me, in case the cyan confirms that everything works well, I will buy my reboot rolls without crying xD

even so it makes me half stupid that a bag gives you 1 coin plus no one guarantees that you always get S rank apart they also do not guarantee that they give you more than 30 maybe the amount of scroll you have in mind may not reach you and you should buy more

Are you really complaining about having to buy 30 reset scrolls to get a legendary of your choice? Do you realize you could spend 100 dollars or hell even 500 on contracts and not even get a legendary let alone one of your choice? Even if you get a legendary from contracts, its random and probably will be one you cant even use. Pay up, stop complaining.

Do you see me cry? I would like to confirm before spending my money if the event is not going to be modified.

I see that you are new, that you are from "EK", but I tell you that over the years, Cyan always responds to our doubts when you do it politely.

7 hours ago, AoERiP-EK said:

how did you make 1 bil kinah ? farming ?

the event is practically designed so that only donating can get something good because even the scroll ancient is very expensive and it is because of this kind of events that people leave NA and go to the US or leave the game, I do not blame them for wanting to go but at least put a more balanced event where you do not need to swear to donate to get something good

28 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

wow ppl wants legendary transformation first week prob they also want kaisinel at the end of the month

wow  exaggerate much? 

six months of the patch and most people are using an ancient. Other regions have given out legendaries, especially after the GP reset. No one is crying for a Kaisenel transformation on the forums, in fact whenever it's been mentioned, most people have hoped that people don't get it.

3 hours ago, YaMiiKaZe-KT said:

the event is practically designed so that only donating can get something good because even the scroll ancient is very expensive and it is because of this kind of events that people leave NA and go to the US or leave the game, I do not blame them for wanting to go but at least put a more balanced event where you do not need to swear to donate to get something good

It's not called "donating" in the retail game. It's called paying. 

Players are leaving NA and going to US? NA= North America and US=United States? Aren't they the same thing?

If someone is going to quit because they can't get the top prize in an event without paying either kinah or real money, that's pretty telling.

The event is balanced. You can get free stuff without paying a dime. If you get lucky and don't pay anything, you can get a legendary transform. If you have $24 real money to buy into a game that you play, you can get a legendary transform. If you have a good bit of kinah saved up, you can pay no real money and instead by the reset scrolls from the broker from players. (Notice that the devs made this restable by scroll and not by luna. That is specifically to accommodate those that can't or won't pay real money.) If you want to go better than a legendary transform and want to -pick- your legendary transform, that is going to really cost you (either in real money or in kinah).. but that's pretty fair considering how powerful that ability is.

Rather than seeing people quitting over this event, I am seeing more people play.. and more people -pay-, And funny enough, most of the people standing around waiting to go into the event instance are twirling their umbrellas.. meaning they forked over -more- real money to NCWest.

As for the changes to the Gold Sands Shop that came with every other regions' GP reset, we have yet to see what NCWest is going to do there. My guess is we will get what everyone else has gotten. Not surprised that we had to wait and are still waiting and may have to wait quite awhile longer for the changes. But nerfing or boosting what every other region got would take effort.. which is really short in the running of Aion NA. Also, the legendary transform box from the Gold Sands Shop isn't "given". It's earned. Have other regions genuinely -given- out legendary transforms to their players? As in for free? I hadn't heard. @Rapier-DN

50 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

It's not called "donating" in the retail game. It's called paying. 

Players are leaving NA and going to US? NA= North America and US=United States? Aren't they the same thing?

If someone is going to quit because they can't get the top prize in an event without paying either kinah or real money, that's pretty telling.

The event is balanced. You can get free stuff without paying a dime. If you get lucky and don't pay anything, you can get a legendary transform. If you have $24 real money to buy into a game that you play, you can get a legendary transform. If you have a good bit of kinah saved up, you can pay no real money and instead by the reset scrolls from the broker from players. (Notice that the devs made this restable by scroll and not by luna. That is specifically to accommodate those that can't or won't pay real money.) If you want to go better than a legendary transform and want to -pick- your legendary transform, that is going to really cost you (either in real money or in kinah).. but that's pretty fair considering how powerful that ability is.

Rather than seeing people quitting over this event, I am seeing more people play.. and more people -pay-, And funny enough, most of the people standing around waiting to go into the event instance are twirling their umbrellas.. meaning they forked over -more- real money to NCWest.

As for the changes to the Gold Sands Shop that came with every other regions' GP reset, we have yet to see what NCWest is going to do there. My guess is we will get what everyone else has gotten. Not surprised that we had to wait and are still waiting and may have to wait quite awhile longer for the changes. But nerfing or boosting what every other region got would take effort.. which is really short in the running of Aion NA. Also, the legendary transform box from the Gold Sands Shop isn't "given". It's earned. Have other regions genuinely -given- out legendary transforms to their players? As in for free? I hadn't heard. @Rapier-DN

Not hard to find..this is just one example below . - and there's nothing wrong if everyone has a  ( ONE) legendary transform that is suitable for their class. The only people I can possibly think that would be mad would be those that paid a fortune for it -well if they did, they've had a leg up on the rest of us during this time.

https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/BaseStrike_Event/

Guess that NC NA is going to do what every other region has done is worthless- they may- they may not. Who knows.  We also don't know how long it will take- look at how long it took for the eye color bug for example. There's no way to predict when or what we'll get - and what we get in the Gold Sand Shop  is specific for our region - not any other region.

1 hour ago, Rapier-DN said:

Not hard to find..this is just one example below . - and there's nothing wrong if everyone has a  ( ONE) legendary transform that is suitable for their class. The only people I can possibly think that would be mad would be those that paid a fortune for it -well if they did, they've had a leg up on the rest of us during this time.

https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/BaseStrike_Event/

Guess that NC NA is going to do what every other region has done is worthless- they may- they may not. Who knows.  We also don't know how long it will take- look at how long it took for the eye color bug for example. There's no way to predict when or what we'll get - and what we get in the Gold Sand Shop  is specific for our region - not any other region.

That event gives potions. Not contracts. =S

damn, so it did lmao, linked the wrong event. Sorry about that.

They had several. Well- here's one that the did give out which was not an event however was from their gold sand shop - no, don't recall the duration- legendary CONTRACTS were selling from 1500 ingots. For anyone who thinks that's unachievable- it isn't for anyone who had high rank before the GP reset, and had also purchased some ingots.

If you didn't have high rank , of course that's 500 days  or > 1 year unless you have prestige - by NA conversion.. Not sure how EU rewards ingots in terms of daily rewards

6 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

damn, so it did lmao, linked the wrong event. Sorry about that.

They had several. Well- here's one that the did give out which was not an event however was from their gold sand shop - no, don't recall the duration- legendary CONTRACTS were selling from 1500 ingots. For anyone who thinks that's unachievable- it isn't for anyone who had high rank before the GP reset, and had also purchased some ingots.

If you didn't have high rank , of course that's 500 days  or > 1 year unless you have prestige - by NA conversion.. Not sure how EU rewards ingots in terms of daily rewards

Right. That was after the GP reset and I mentioned that. EU did the GP reset and changed the Gold Sands Shop at the same time. It made the GP reset more palatable. It took the sting out of things. Not sure why NCWest didn't do those two things at the same time. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't. I have no idea why it's taken so long, but all regions got similar changes to their Gold Sands Shop in conjuncture with their GP resets. So pretty sure we will get the same thing.. in time. So that one really doesn't count since we will probably see the same thing.

Do you have any examples of any region actually GIVING OUT (as in for free in an event or quest or whatever) legendary contracts? Would really like to see under what circumstances they did.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Right. That was after the GP reset and I mentioned that. EU did the GP reset and changed the Gold Sands Shop at the same time. It made the GP reset more palatable. It took the sting out of things. Not sure why NCWest didn't do those two things at the same time. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't. I have no idea why it's taken so long, but all regions got similar changes to their Gold Sands Shop in conjuncture with their GP resets. So pretty sure we will get the same thing.. in time. So that one really doesn't count since we will probably see the same thing.

Do you have any examples of any region actually GIVING OUT (as in for free in an event or quest or whatever) legendary contracts? Would really like to see under what circumstances they did.

I don't have the link or the rates, but there was an event in EU that they were giving 3 keys (not sure if daily, weekly a one time thing) and people had to find chests all around lakrum and open them. There was a chance of getting a RANDOM legendary contract. I'm not bothered enough to try and find more infos about it. I'm sure Vashiro (the EU streamer) will remember if you ever bother to ask him.

Edit: Of course they were selling those keys in the shop too!

9 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

wow ppl wants legendary transformation first week prob they also want kaisinel at the end of the month

go but that weepers are the ones who spend money on the transformation contracts, nobody sent them to spend their money on that we are not asking for 1 legendary per week or to get out kaisinel we just want to get the legendary in the month of the event but I see that the p2w do not understand that and they put this kind of silly excuses

Archived