Forums

Suggestion for GP / Arena Dropped

We are only having one way currently to get GP, Siege/NPCs on Siege. I present a suggestion so that I can improve the pvp in arenas, decrease the dropped players and facilitate GP gain in a FAIR way.

Just add GP to Arena 1v1, it's a fair way, would improve and facilitate the weekly gp, as we only have 10 runs. 
25 Win
10 Lose
0 for Dropped

I think everyone would like it, of course we have players with fake entrys just for farm GP, but remember is only 10 entrys for weak. "250 GP if win all "
And best of all, ppl will stop dropped in arenas, is horrible when player dropped and losting run.. no ranking increase..

Then is done, ty all. 

When you say 0 for dropped, you mean if either person drops you both get 0 GP? Or just the person who drops gets 0 GP? If you fight someone that drops, do you get GP for a win or for a loss? I'm not quite sure you understand the meaning of someone dropping your arena (or not entering at all) since your rewards don't seem to address what is happening. When you enter arena and the other side is empty, that is because another player is trying to get their own alt as their opponent. So if the timers don't match up, they just don't enter. When you enter arena and the other person enters but drops, that is still because a player is trying to get their alt as their opponent. The timers matched up and so they entered on their alt. Seeing that they got you and not their own character, they drop.

I just see too many exploits. Considering we already have people exploiting arenas for the season rankings, imagine how bad it would be if you added GP to them.

You also missed a way to gain GP. There are daily and weekly quests that give GP.

46 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

When you say 0 for dropped, you mean if either person drops you both get 0 GP? Or just the person who drops gets 0 GP? If you fight someone that drops, do you get GP for a win or for a loss? I'm not quite sure you understand the meaning of someone dropping your arena (or not entering at all) since your rewards don't seem to address what is happening. When you enter arena and the other side is empty, that is because another player is trying to get their own alt as their opponent. So if the timers don't match up, they just don't enter. When you enter arena and the other person enters but drops, that is still because a player is trying to get their alt as their opponent. The timers matched up and so they entered on their alt. Seeing that they got you and not their own character, they drop.

I just see too many exploits. Considering we already have people exploiting arenas for the season rankings, imagine how bad it would be if you added GP to them.

You also missed a way to gain GP. There are daily and weekly quests that give GP.

oh realy ? Says you're kidding. very cool, exciting 30 gp per day kill 6 npcs ... is seriously, pve hero.

if one side is trying to force entry into the same arena, it will win 25 gp and not 1000. if you enter and no one enters the other side, you will only gain 25gp~ ap ~ enchant.  It's not difficult to understand.

42 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

people should lose points for leaving the arena ........
its a stupid thing dodge someone to keep ur points ... in most of my arenas there is always someone who dodge me :/

I'd rather lose, as I've lost you, than stop participating.

Look this print, in same arena Shag and Jersen enter 2 times.... 4 dropp in one arena. it's ridicule. 

https://imgur.com/a/U7VzKyj

GP at arena will do only worse, people will match against alts/friends to compete for GP ranks like they did in pre 6.2 patches. 

The only fix to arena dodging that I can see is to automatically teleport person into arena when opponent is found, without promoting to enter or pass. In addition, it would be cool to have only few days when you can do arenas, instead of all 7 days and maybe, shorter window time when its open so more chance you will indeed meet somebody and if that person dodges, higher chance to find new opponent.

I love arenas despite how weak my class is, wish there would be unlimited entries to have more fun - similarly like WoW has.

16 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Geared easy mode pvp class wants GP tied to arenas? Because that isn't self serving in any way....

hello ? this is just a help for everyone to get GP, I do not care about me, only you see the amount of GP I have without doing crazy IB / ID spam.

Arena is full PVP, it's fair, if someone tries to cheat you'll only get a small amount

6 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Just add GP to Arena 1v1, it's a fair way, would improve and facilitate the weekly gp, as we only have 10 runs. 
25 Win
10 Lose
0 for Dropped

Then is done, ty all. 

Arena dodging is an issue (for those who do it, I personally play a sorc, hence I won't bother being a walking dummy so broken classes can get free win in arena), but giving GP options to arenas is not a way to fix dodging. Many times people dodge with their own alts hence an alt that dodged won't suffer anything. You can cheat in arenas by teaming with your alts, or you can cheat on open world pvp killing your alts as well. so adding Gp to anything that can be cheated, is not a good idea.

Archived