Steel Rake Fortress event trick (clear it fully with any character or gear)

Enjoy!

ALSO THIS. Don't stop to read the list on the instance. There is no need.

On 13/06/2019 at 6:51 PM, Vessttemona-KT said:

These are the shugos who need to be rescued. They change positions, but never names.

First miniboss

1. Sunanerk
  2. Geumtrunerk
  3. Gigoonerk

Second miniboss

1. Huadoranerk
  2. Moksunerk
  3. Todonrinerk

Third miniboss

1. Cheondaninerk
  2. Hedarunerk
  3. Myungdanrunerk
  4. Gomgunerk

Everytime I have gone to the instance, the names are always the same (at least for me), so dont waste time reading the list, kill the minibosses and start rescuing thos poor shugos.

11 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Its not even one week of this event and Im already sick of my stomach from this instance. :S

I was only doing it on my main to get the two new emotes and the Sunseeker skin. When I finished, I literally said aloud, "Thank God I'm done with this shit!" lol xD

ive been watching the vids posted of ppl doing this looks easy, but as the saying goes easier said then done.   for me im not getting far at all, not getting to the 2nd mini  or 6 shugo's half the time,  mini's keep resetiing on me  pulling out of the room , and since im not geared out my ass i cant just go in there and blow up everything in the matter of 3-4 hits hits either, so thats taking  more time too.  atleast i tryed, just sit this one out.

1 hour ago, taha-DN said:

mini's keep resetiing on me  pulling out of the room

The minibosses are interesting in that they can be rooted, stunned, slowed, all of the things, like regular mobs. They reset if they land a hit on you outside their room, so if you can get away before they can, that should help.
However, the easy way remains to get a mob to the edge of a platform, root/stun/slow/something it so it stays put for long enough, jump down, hookshot yourself back up and enter tachysphere before you're at the top. And then you get to enjoy the satisfaction of crawling up to a building, aiming it, and watching the FLAMES SHOOT OUT OF THE WALLS while the boss topples over. Good times.

20 hours ago, taha-DN said:

ive been watching the vids posted of ppl doing this looks easy, but as the saying goes easier said then done.   for me im not getting far at all, not getting to the 2nd mini  or 6 shugo's half the time,  mini's keep resetiing on me  pulling out of the room , and since im not geared out my ass i cant just go in there and blow up everything in the matter of 3-4 hits hits either, so thats taking  more time too.  atleast i tryed, just sit this one out.

just use this

On 2019-06-16 at 9:50 PM, Zombiex-DN said:

its better to use the hook and clean the mobs with the robot  min 3:04

Archived