Enchantment stone bags in Dredge

Ele-DN

@Ele-DN You are totally confusing me. You afk. We have seen the proof. Even in screenshots were the other team has left the instance, you have no kills. No participation. Nothing. You are totally afk. Even when others went out, you stayed behind.

So that's established. You are 100% afk.

Yet you are complaining about afkers -and- about bags, which you can't get if you are afk no matter if they are in the instance or not.

So what exactly is the problem again?

18 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I see that some of your team mates tried to get points to gain more AP and you didn't help them.

Also if you don't want to get into an empty dred don't quick que lol, you can go individual que or just recruit a couple of random even ungeared even vs a Premade u can get 100% 1 bag and with some luck maybe 2.

Even if i go in solo, most of the games are bag runs and drop. Going in solo doesn't fix the problem

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

@Ele-DN You are totally confusing me. You afk. We have seen the proof. Even in screenshots were the other team has left the instance, you have no kills. No participation. Nothing. You are totally afk. Even when others went out, you stayed behind.

So that's established. You are 100% afk.

Yet you are complaining about afkers -and- about bags, which you can't get if you are afk no matter if they are in the instance or not.

So what exactly is the problem again?

So is it my afking thats the problem or looting bags and leaving for others who quick queued in to an empty loot arena for nothing to play for? I don't see how my efficient play style has anything to do with it.

06-20-19_10-54-37-PM.png

So where are the bags i should be getting for playing the game? Previous screenshots in first page

In order to get a bag, you have to race to the boss, kill it and loot it. Most teams (even pug ones) can do at least that. So to get a bag, you have to perform a certain task. If you are afk, you can't perform the task. If you queue in and you are the only non-afk person, you are going to have a really tough time getting the bag. I would suggest not quick queuing then.

But that's not the only reward in dredg. There is also the matter of AP. Everyone who enters dredg and stays until the end gets AP. Even those fully afk. In order to get the better ap, you have to win on points. Teams have lost when they kill the cpt because the other team took more surks and killed mini-bosses (even those that don't give bags give points). If you are fully afk, you won't get the better ap reward either.

I think I understand the problem. You are upset that teams that play (or premades) get a better reward than afk groups. You are often part of those that afk. So the problem isn't the bags. It's that you don't get them. But you are often fully afk even after the other team is gone and you can still achieve the better AP reward. So you don't get that reward either. So the problem is actually you.

An aside question.. do you actually take a screenshot of all of your dredg loses? And why is your inventory open? Not sure what your screenshots or the open inventory proves.

23 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

W2FRMXa.png

Apparently not, so why does it matter which to queue in from?

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

In order to get a bag, you have to race to the boss, kill it and loot it. Most teams (even pug ones) can do at least that. So to get a bag, you have to perform a certain task. If you are afk, you can't perform the task. If you queue in and you are the only non-afk person, you are going to have a really tough time getting the bag. I would suggest not quick queuing then.

But that's not the only reward in dredg. There is also the matter of AP. Everyone who enters dredg and stays until the end gets AP. Even those fully afk. In order to get the better ap, you have to win on points. Teams have lost when they kill the cpt because the other team took more surks and killed mini-bosses (even those that don't give bags give points). If you are fully afk, you won't get the better ap reward either.

I think I understand the problem. You are upset that teams that play (or premades) get a better reward than afk groups. You are often part of those that afk. So the problem isn't the bags. It's that you don't get them. But you are often fully afk even after the other team is gone and you can still achieve the better AP reward. So you don't get that reward either. So the problem is actually you.

An aside question.. do you actually take a screenshot of all of your dredg loses? And why is your inventory open? Not sure what your screenshots or the open inventory proves.

i don't see groups leaving ID,EC, Ib before rewards are given out. why should dredge be any different?

Teams have lost when they kill the cpt because the other team took more surks and killed mini-bosses

So, thats how dredge has been and always been played? most points at the end wins, yet if a group quits which is basically forfeiting for no rewards, how does the other team still lose then? 

0 kill in all the screenshots huh? 

2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Apparently not, so why does it matter which to queue in from?

Dude you are so dense...

the explanation is right there, in the screenshot of Aion wiki i posted.

And it does matters the way u queue. 

Individual/Private entry & Group entry will always be a new Dredgion with the doors closed, the 2 minute preparation/waiting time and all the bosses alive.

Quick que can be an already started from 0 to 15 minutes ago were all the bosses/surkanas were alrdy taken.

Your argument changes.

One last time and then I give up, though I am sure you still won't understand. 

PvP instances give two rewards. Bags with items to upgrade PvP gear and AP. In ID and EC you get both types of rewards even if you are "efficient" (as you call it.. I call it "afk"). Dredg is different. It's the only PvP instance where you actually have to DO SOMETHING to get the bags. You have to kill certain mini-bosses. MOST pug groups can kill at least one boss and therefore get one bag (just like you do for losing all the other instances). But you do have to put some effort into them. (Le gasp! Crazy, right? Effort=reward for something? What is the world coming to?)

Now some players aren't interested in the time it takes to stay in dredg and get ap reward. They just don't want it and are totally fine with giving that reward over to the other team. Those players will kill as many mini-bosses as they can and then leave. At this point, the other team can (and you could argue SHOULD) win the instance and get the higher AP reward. Even if they didn't manage to get a single bag, they still are able to get winner's ap.

Apparently your, @Ele-DN,  idea of "efficiency" is to not take the winner's ap and instead take screenshots and post them here to complain that you should be able to put in zero effort (like you can in ID and EC) and still get a bag.

So why is dredg different? Why does it require effort to get bags? I guess it's game design.

7 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Dude you are so dense...

the explanation is right there, in the screenshot of Aion wiki i posted.

And it does matters the way u queue. 

Individual/Private entry & Group entry will always be a new Dredgion with the doors closed, the 2 minute preparation/waiting time and all the bosses alive.

Quick que can be an already started from 0 to 15 minutes ago were all the bosses/surkanas were alrdy taken.

No, you can queue in with a bunch of retards, even premade and not get a bag. 

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Your argument changes.

One last time and then I give up, though I am sure you still won't understand. 

PvP instances give two rewards. Bags with items to upgrade PvP gear and AP. In ID and EC you get both types of rewards even if you are "efficient" (as you call it.. I call it "afk"). Dredg is different. It's the only PvP instance where you actually have to DO SOMETHING to get the bags. You have to kill certain mini-bosses. MOST pug groups can kill at least one boss and therefore get one bag (just like you do for losing all the other instances). But you do have to put some effort into them. (Le gasp! Crazy, right? Effort=reward for something? What is the world coming to?)

Now some players aren't interested in the time it takes to stay in dredg and get ap reward. They just don't want it and are totally fine with giving that reward over to the other team. Those players will kill as many mini-bosses as they can and then leave. At this point, the other team can (and you could argue SHOULD) win the instance and get the higher AP reward. Even if they didn't manage to get a single bag, they still are able to get winner's ap.

Apparently your, @Ele-DN,  idea of "efficiency" is to not take the winner's ap and instead take screenshots and post them here to complain that you should be able to put in zero effort (like you can in ID and EC) and still get a bag.

So why is dredg different? Why does it require effort to get bags? I guess it's game design.

Point I'm making has always been the same. the way rewards given out from dredge is broken.

They sure would if they add bags at the end when the game is finished, like every other arena that is updated with the game.

efficiency, time = effort? 

3 minutes ago, Heuo-DN said:

Well dont qq about not getting anything and afkers if you going to go quick entry, thats expected

is that what im not complaining about? More like the complete opposite. 

54 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

is that what im not complaining about? More like the complete opposite. 

Did you really not understand what I was saying?

Well dont complain about getting nothing and afkers if you going to go quick entry, thats expected *   I'm not going to explain how the instance works since someone already did it .

You must be new or  that misinformed. Either go with premade group (atleast all will be active) or quick entry and deal with it!

34 minutes ago, Heuo-DN said:

Did you really not understand what I was saying?

Well dont complain about getting nothing and afkers if you going to go quick entry, thats expected *   I'm not going to explain how the instance works since someone already did it .

You must be new or  that misinformed. Either go with premade group (atleast all will be active) or quick entry and deal with it!

Because the way you queue in isn't he problem here. 

21 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

No no! She wants a bag for afking! The instance is broken because it requires effort to get something.

Why can no one understand this?!

giphy.gif

If you can find where i said that...

21 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

So, loot all the bags and leave and have the "other" team finish the game for lesser reward? Whats the point in adding enchantment stone bags then?

Can't tell if anyone is saying this is or isn't a problem with all these posts saying it perfectly fine as it is..

The instance has two types of rewards, one is collecting bags from mobs and another from finishing it. You cared for none apparently!

I wonder why do you keep logging in a game where you have given up all reason to actively try anything, and your first-word problems revolve around what the enemies should or shouldn't be able to do so your afk is more effective time wise!

The other team did actively try to get the bags and took them, and they actively left it and didn't bother getting the AP. They actively did that and it was their decision. they played the game and instance as it is designed.

In any case the only problem I see here, is a team that did nothing, and got 182.000 AP.

56 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

After reading the posts, I only have one question, if it stresses you that the players keep doing what you dont want them to do, why do you keep going to the dredge? dont go and have a happy game.

Or post about a problem that needs to be addressed. Like harmony rankings should keep letting those abuse the system get their rigged rewards? which got fixed in TW. What was all the qq about where transparent scrolls were expensive when 6.0 was released and just got fixed recently? Could have left it  alone since i didn't bother me yet i don't think anyone bashed tho who complained how they can't afford it.

but the problem is with your, not the instance, people simply go in to get what they are looking for, those who want only the stones, get the ones they can get, either one, two or all, and then leave or stay afk if they need the ap, and if this happens in your groups, make sure it's a group that does all the run and not just parts of it.

and with what you say about harmony and discipline, it's a completely different problem, because here their acctions affect a third person (something that does not happen in dredge) who went in just to find out there is no opponent and get no reward of what should be a victory by default.

The solution to this problem is in your hands, and if you do not see it that way, then you already have two problems to solve.

Greatings and have a nice day

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

but the problem is with your, not the instance, people simply go in to get what they are looking for, those who want only the stones, get the ones they can get, either one, two or all, and then leave or stay afk if they need the ap, and if this happens in your groups, make sure it's a group that does all the run and not just parts of it.

Because thats not how dredge is suppose to be played. 

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

and with what you say about harmony and discipline, it's a completely different problem, because here their acctions affect a third person (something that does not happen in dredge) who went in just to find out there is no opponent and get no reward of what should be a victory by default.

The solution to this problem is in your hands, and if you do not see it that way, then you already have two problems to solve.

Greatings and have a nice day

You mean the "loser" who didn't queue in, quit the match? How do they end up with enchantment stone bags if they quit? with all those screenshots i posted and plenty more i can find, why aren't the matches instant wins?

10 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

You mean the "loser" who didn't queue in, quit the match? How do they end up with enchantment stone bags if they quit? with all those screenshots i posted and plenty more i can find, why aren't the matches instant wins?

...because the bag rewards are from roaming the whole map killing bosses. If they had to kill the boss to get the bags as well, they would have killed it and you would have gotten nothing. they allowed you to get the AP reward.

You chose to go to a quick queue which clearly states that you want to be thrown into the instance and you do not care whether the instance is ful or not, or whether it started already or not.

There are 3 options to enter Dredgion and you chose the one that you dislike the most apparently.

Archived