With an account getting maximun 12 chars will multi clients ban coming soon ?

Neleth-KT

Since there's no point of multi clients anymore and we can have all classes in a single account.

Will we limited to one account logged per time ? since this is Korea update from 6.0 I bet it will eventually apply to NA ?
If this the case how many accounts per household ? (3 same as gameforge?)

I hope not. Players are disgruntled enough. Making another drastic (and unpopular) change would be a serious mistake.

I hate speculative and inflammatory threads like this. They just tend to make people panic.. which spreads like wildfire.

We have no indication right now that anything like this will happen to our client. As you point out, Korea got this change with 6.0. The decision was made to not include this in our client. Why would they reverse themselves now?

Well first sorry for speculative thread o_o

But I just read about Archeage Unchained relaunch they mentioned about alt accounts.They will allow only 1 account logged per 1 pc and maximum 3 accounts per household.
Read more http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?353644-Archeage-Unchained-(8-30-Stream-Notes)

I remembered back in 6.5 we have custom change about bloodslash wind not nerfing damage as 6.5 KR but this update eventually come at us in 7.0

Plus if you limited 3 accounts per IP it will reduced bot problem by a lot.I asked this because I was going to make a new account but if this update coming I won't make it.
There's a chance that Aion might relaunch like Archeage I dunno.

It's not a bad change but it would be nice if you know before it coming so we won't waste time making new accounts.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah and NCsoft never does unpopular and drastic things HEEEEEEEE xD

True. So what's the point of speculating and panicking right now while people are already at their max ticked-off-ness over the event coins? Let's just get people even more angry over something that might happen maybe someday! YAY! =|

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I hope not. Players are disgruntled enough. Making another drastic (and unpopular) change would be a serious mistake.

I hate speculative and inflammatory threads like this. They just tend to make people panic.. which spreads like wildfire.

We have no indication right now that anything like this will happen to our client. As you point out, Korea got this change with 6.0. The decision was made to not include this in our client. Why would they reverse themselves now?

I second this^^^^^^^!!!! Especially Line 2! 9_9

They would limit accounts logged in based on IP then... good luck internet cafe gamers. And good luck people playing in a home together. I mean the game is so overpopulated they might want to limit people to 3 per house.

If anything like this is implemented it will again hurt only real players because they will be forced to have one account open while abusers will defo find a way to fake IPs, MAC addresses and amount of clients per pc with virtual machines and they will be able to open 50 clients without getting caught.

If NCSoft learned anything (I laughed when I wrote "learned" as if it is possible for them to learn) is that whatever drastic measure they take against abusers, bots, farmers etc, it hurts the actual players ONLY while it gives the abusers even more exclusive content because they will still be able to whatever they did before and benefit even more when the rest of the people will get limited.

Archived