So I assume it's just cause I'm intoxicated

Jake-DN

But really though, a Surgery ticket (60 min)??

Like am I the only one seeing this?

I'm just completely lost.

Why?

What is the point?

Is Heaven real? Does Hell exist?

What is life?

Why am I here?

Life questions that may never have an answer to...

a tragedy.

37 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

you need more than 60 minutes to remodel a character or what

It's not about how long it takes someone to recreate what they want.

It's simply why the hell would you put a timer on it anyways? What was the point?

They went through extra effort to intentionally put a 60 minute timer. Why? 

If this box works the same as other PST boxes, you'll basically to churn out as many tickets as you want for X amount of time but each ticket only lasts an hour. So you can go to the character customization screen and make tweaks, see how it looks in game, make another ticket, back to customization, etc etc. until you're 100% happy with how your toon looks. Can't guarantee this box is the same as what I'm remembering but that's my guess at least :o 

there are permanent tickets that you can use whenever you want one time. but there is this 60 minute one that keeps producing as many tickets as you want for 1 hour and the tickets also last 1 hour only. This way within this hour you can keep remodeling your character over and over again and fine tuning the char as many times as you please.

I think due to skipping multiple lines in his/her post and replies in a useless hope for more impact he/she is confused, lol. It sometimes can take me over an hour to create a character. But usually if, and I say, if and when I need a plastic surgery ticket I usually know what I need to fix and that only takes five minutes at the most.

11 minutes ago, Jinky-KT said:

Don't remember which patch it was when they screwed up everyone's character but that took me longer than 60 minutes total. Not sure how many surgery tickets I went through and never did get exactly the same look.

I got a use anytime I want plastic surgery ticket for that one for every character. Not a limited one I had to use within an hour. I am Prestige tho so that might have had some bearing on it but I'm not sure.

8 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

well Aieryn here knows a thing or two about being intoxicated 

he he he hee heee  heeeeeeeeee

Laugh it up if you want but I'm not kidding (your prolly an Ely, lol). Now I only got one PS ticket per character but I could use them for each whenever I wanted. When this happened it only screwed up the eyes a bit on my characters so fixing each of them only took a few minutes.

Oh and by the way, I sincerely wish I WAS Intoxicated or high on something with what I found when I got home from vacation 3 days ago, and that's no joke.

Side note -- I wasn't intoxicated. But I do love the whole he/she comment when everyone* already knows who and what I am.

I haven't had to change my toon in ages since I roll with the same look on all toons but I do recall you can open up the feature to change your appearance even without a ticket. Don't know if this has been changed or not. Nifty for some if it keeps allowing you to use them, but really pointless to me. But hey, maybe I'm just biased. It just seems like a waste and not really worthy of going for it.

*anyone who has played this game since it was actually decent and was an active person in the community.

On 9/13/2019 at 10:12 PM, Jake-DN said:

Side note -- I wasn't intoxicated. But I do love the whole he/she comment when everyone* 

*anyone who has played this game since it was actually decent and was an active person in the community.

As most here know I've been playing since release. However, I'm Asmodian so if your an Elyos I wouldn't know you unless your a twink who (since 6x) comes to Gelekameros(not sure spelling) or someplace like that to Zerg/Gank lower level players or did the same in Morheim prior to 6x. I only have 1 Elyos character and she is on KT & I rarely play her, vs my now 11 Asmodians on DN.

And besides, I was only being polite with the He/She thing because depending on my mood at the time I sometimes get a lil irked when everyone refers to me as a guy when I'm not one. Most here know who and what I am as well tho.

Have a lovely day.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:33 PM, Aieryn-DN said:

As most here know I've been playing since release. However, I'm Asmodian so if your an Elyos I wouldn't know you unless your a twink who (since 6x) comes to Gelekameros(not sure spelling) or someplace like that to Zerg/Gank lower level players or did the same in Morheim prior to 6x. I only have 1 Elyos character and she is on KT & I rarely play her, vs my now 11 Asmodians on DN.

And besides, I was only being polite with the He/She thing because depending on my mood at the time I sometimes get a lil irked when everyone refers to me as a guy when I'm not one. Most here know who and what I am as well tho.

Have a lovely day.

If you were active at any point during the old forums you would know of me. 

Archived