You guys should just quit your jobs.

Tobacco-DN

you guys should just quit your jobs, of the higher ups should fire you guys. ive never played a more nyerked up game in my life. like this game has worse support the the united states postal service.

and you know how bad USPS service is if you've been to one. glad to say that me and many other friends gunna ditch this rubbish game pretty soon. my 4 year old nephew can manage a game better than you guys.

Just a whole bunch of things. But it's just the fact that their servers are complete garbage. Cant even handle a 400 player mmo and dc's a bunch of ppl during siege, they're GM's are so much of a joke to their players that they tell people not to use kisk exploit and they still do .. why? Because our GM's are a bigger meme than elyos attempting to PVP, half the damn game isn't even available to play because they don't know how to actually make a functional patch .

Like I wish they would just shut down the server already so we have a excuse to quit and not look back 

2 hours ago, kingss-DN said:

you guys should just quit your jobs, of the higher ups should fire you guys. ive never played a more nyerked up game in my life. like this game has worse support the the united states postal service.

and you know how bad USPS service is if you've been to one. glad to say that me and many other friends gunna ditch this rubbish game pretty soon. my 4 year old nephew can manage a game better than you guys.

Pretty soon you moving to AA:UC? 

You not wrong tho i also believe that a 4 Y/O could manage a game as well as this one is currently being managed.

2 hours ago, kingss-DN said:

NC thanks for your posting that message and wants to tell you that other posters aren't seeing your message, but after a few (many) weeks of careful and loving review, it might be allowed to be seen. 

Meanwhile we direct you to our store so you can fully enjoy our products. 

Thanks.

https://www.aiononline.com/shop/black-cloud-coin

I can tell you this:

They server CAN handle even a bigger siege, perhaps your computer CAN'T
Server side it's just letters & numbers, while your PC does the Heavy lifting for the rendering and communications.
If any of those fails, you'll get a Error, or plain crash. or not even a notice telling you what happened.

I used to have plenty of trouble playing AION, I  had frozen screen, black screen, crashes every single day, even @ "small" mini sieges for altars.
I have an updated PC not top of the line, neither too old to complain
Just a Ryzen, with GTX 1050 ti and 16 GB ram
Nothing fixed my problem, until I contacted AMD to ask for a fix.
Well they told me to:
1.st Update Windows to the latest update
2.- Uninstall previews drivers for Motherboard and video card
3.- Download updated drivers for motherboard and video card and install in that order, motherboard 1st, video card after
4.- Use a tool to completely uninstall ANY trace of video drivers prior to reinstall. They suggested DDU.

It Fixed all the headaches I'd been having for the last couple of months.
No more DC, No more crashes (random usual crashes where Always have been a glitch still happen as they always did), I can handle any siege with medium details even Demaha w/o crashing no more lag, no more black screen or frozen screen.
Try to fix it from your side prior to blame server, I am not saying that random DC cannot happen, but I've not had ONE since I fixed the items that had been making my game crash.

Cheers~

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived