Any slight hints on Red Katalam yet?

fearemall-DN

4 minutes ago, EZBurst-KT said:

Since EU announced 7.2 and is updating in a few days, NA will prolly try to rush things... So, I would expect that we would be getting 7.2 around January or February LOL. But I don't think we will get it earlier than that, maybe even later.

NA won't rush anything. They feel no pressure by what EU is doing. In fact, I doubt they are even aware that EU is doing anything with Aion. NA is barely aware of what their own Aion is doing even though Cyan tells them what we say here.

Perhaps you are right about when we will see the update. Chances are though we will be given a weeks notice before it is dropped on us.

9 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

NA won't rush anything. They feel no pressure by what EU is doing. In fact, I doubt they are even aware that EU is doing anything with Aion. NA is barely aware of what their own Aion is doing even though Cyan tells them what we say here.

Perhaps you are right about when we will see the update. Chances are though we will be given a weeks notice before it is dropped on us.

Usually 2 weeks notice when it comes to update deployments. The exception was 6.2 (initial Refly update, 6.0 was skipped) which had 4 weeks notice.

Archived