+12 stigma conclusion

OnionKnight-DN

I ve finished my +12 stigma set + 2 more extra ones. So in total I have 8 + 12 stigmas. 

Besides there was 1 b4 this event, I ve doen 7 +12 stigmas in this event.

Here is your most concern point, cost:

170 stigma stones b4 event, 64K black cloud coins.

so that is around 600+ stigma enchantment stones if I am correct.

But I believe 90% ppl will chose just try enchant 6 stigmas to +12 then you will get extra slot and in 7.2 with the new +15/golden stigma, the +12 rate will be boosted and will become a new safe point so no need to enchant all of your stigmas to +12. So my estimate cost of 6 + 12 stigmas should be 500+ stigma enchantment stones.

GL on your enchanting lol

my best record atm was 20 failure streak gg NCsoft

Thanks for sharing glad for people to see there are more people who have +12. I did not do my +12 myself I got them from my legion mate because I'm trying not to spend money but they spent $500, 40k bcc, plus an extra 150 stones they already had(gold ingots, alts). They enchanted from +6 and got 9 +12 for my cleric.

all i can say there is congratz and  damn you have some patience with enchanting. myself i only have 1 @9  and rest at +6  and not gonna  try anymore, i used up all my enchant stones on 11 alts +main and all the  stones i bought with ingots on all the chars and  still couldent hit 9 on any of my mains other stigs, hightest i got was 1 to go to 7. dont have the patience or the money to buy 50 to 75k bc coins just to get +12 virtual stigma's.

9 hours ago, OnionKnight-DN said:

I ve finished my +12 stigma set + 2 more extra ones. So in total I have 8 + 12 stigmas. 

Besides there was 1 b4 this event, I ve doen 7 +12 stigmas in this event.

Here is your most concern point, cost:

170 stigma stones b4 event, 64K black cloud coins.

so that is around 600+ stigma enchantment stones if I am correct.

But I believe 90% ppl will chose just try enchant 6 stigmas to +12 then you will get extra slot and in 7.2 with the new +15/golden stigma, the +12 rate will be boosted and will become a new safe point so no need to enchant all of your stigmas to +12. So my estimate cost of 6 + 12 stigmas should be 500+ stigma enchantment stones.

GL on your enchanting lol

my best record atm was 20 failure streak gg NCsoft

Did I read this right? you spent 800$ on stigma stones? wth

The part that gets me on my Korean account and from what I heard from legion mates in Korea. I only spent $623 USD to get 9 +15 stigmas there it's so much more affordable. I get the value of currency and the markets but damn 2x the cost in NA and we don't have half the player base as KR. Makes me sad. Really hope they do something really sweet and I won't mind spending money on but f2p players will be upset again

On 11/7/2019 at 1:01 AM, OnionKnight-DN said:

QQ20191107003534.pngQQ20191107003506.pngQQ20191107003512.pngQQ20191107003519.pngQQ20191107003523.pngQQ20191107003526.pngQQ20191107003528.pngQQ20191107003531.png

extra slots make this rubbish class a bit more fun and that is it lol

First and foremost, congrats. You probably have easily won the 1st to 3rd place rewards. However, although it clearly said it won't break lower than +9, it did not say that the event has an increasing chance in success for stigma enchanting. That is the difference. I think some people might have missed the wordings, and we sometimes make a mistake on jumping the gun. We all should be careful in reading these tricky words in advertising before buying. 

On 11/7/2019 at 9:19 AM, Unskilled-KT said:

Nice stigma set and thanks for keeping servers alive, sad its not enough for administration to spend more time with community.

Cyan now logs in just once to post mait details... 

Do you honestly blame him for that?

You can't go in a single thread where some asshat is blaming him for something out of his control.  Couple that with the way EK asmos blamed him for their failures before everyobe quit that server.  I'd do the same thing to keep my sanity from the whiny, entitled brats.

i just dont see how you guys do it. every since the stigma enchanting began way back in 5.? i dont remember ive been trying to enchant mine, ive spent money on the bcm buying  stones,  buying them off broker,  getting them thru my 8 char now 12 thru  ingots, and all they ever do is fail, ive still only got 1 damn stigma at +9 , the rest of the fkn things i cannot get past 7 no matter how hard  or how many fkn stones i use its just fail, fail fail fail fail fail fail fail. i really think the whole idea of enchanting stigmas is a bunch of bs the same with enchanting dev skills, its bad enough you have to enchant and purify your armor wep and acc 3x to to max it out . personally i liked the game better  how it was back in the old days with the +15 gear  and +5 acc ( abyss gear )  because the way it sits now its making it near imposible for some ppl to even catch up and be anywhere near competive to other players tbh.

2 hours ago, Dhanika-DN said:

First and foremost, congrats. You probably have easily won the 1st to 3rd place rewards. However, although it clearly said it won't break lower than +9, it did not say that the event has an increasing chance in success for stigma enchanting. That is the difference. I think some people might have missed the wordings, and we sometimes make a mistake on jumping the gun. We all should be careful in reading these tricky words in advertising before buying. 

No there is no rate boost like TW and KR. So I had the preparation for dumping 200+ for each stigma and the fact was actually painful indeed

Archived