Rate of Fusion Skills (new DP)

I had assumed the odds were the same as any other skill, and being that there are many skills, you'd probably need to try a few times. I only know of 1 other person's attempt. I got mine on the 2nd try, she got hers on the 1st try. So I don't think the DP skill has lower rates, I think they just have a lot of other skills competing for that spot

7 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

i'm try with 3 legend and 1 ancient skill... give other legend.

Then, 6 fusions and no get new dp. 

wow ... you must combine 4 legendary skills to get the new DP. xD that's why you always fail lmao kkkkkkkk

they didn't mention it in the patch notes, but the only way to get the new DP is combining 4 legendary daeva skills (like in korea)

8 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

update: 17 fusion skills fail. Total 51 skills lost.

@Cyan Don't you think the chance of a new skill should be 100% only with 4 legend fusion?

How are we going to enchant them later?

Well that sucks.  51 skills is a lot. AT one is one of the most powerful ones too.

Once unlocked you can enchant it with any daevanian skill book, after like +3-5 you'll have to solely use daevanian essences because the success rate will be about 20% chance with a skill book that isn't of the same name.  Once it's unlocked i would NOT recommend trying to combine 4 skill books to get that holy daevanian one you looking for, just use the 4 with the dav essences and hope your RNG is positive.

I felt blessed a a sorc that I never had to participate in world boss brawl and fights over who gets a weapon or not.
Now I feel blessed that my combined daevanions are the most worthless skills in game, so I won't have to bother with that either.
Yes, we get another 2m cool down sleep that lasts like 4~5 seconds on pvp, woo hoo... said no one ever!!!

I am obviously not happy we are given useless new daevanions, but that gives me a pass to not bother with them.

23 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

Well that sucks.  51 skills is a lot. AT one is one of the most powerful ones too.

Once unlocked you can enchant it with any daevanian skill book, after like +3-5 you'll have to solely use daevanian essences because the success rate will be about 20% chance with a skill book that isn't of the same name.  Once it's unlocked i would NOT recommend trying to combine 4 skill books to get that holy daevanian one you looking for, just use the 4 with the dav essences and hope your RNG is positive.

after 18 times, i get my first skill. 

Just bad rng :/

5 hours ago, Youmu-EK said:

@arhangelos are you sure you don't need the dp skills? The bigger aoe can help you more in 6v6, no one will be too far; and the single target unresistable one can be your key vs painter, sleeping them while they have the 3s resist buff.

Yes but these are a little bit too conditional, as sleep has always been, if we talk about 1v1 then sleep can do miracles, but we have to stop pretending sleep is fear or stun or something.

It is the cool down that makes it useless. Others get spammable dps skills, buffs or shields, we got yet another long cool down sleep!

It says it has low chance to resist, skills that resist skills like from a sin or painter will still resist this apparently. It is just that people with resist in sleep passive or buffs, will not resist it as easily. It is not that it is 100% sure it will work even if the enemy has the resist X amount of magic skills on.

Nightmarish shriek says the same about low chance and could go through perfect resist buffs and the discilpline's buff that you get when the map changes but it was resisted for the modor's buff or the gladiator's fear resist buff. Same with sure strike and more skills, they go through the evasion, so the dp daevanion should also pierce resist buffs and the cd is much shorter than the original one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 5:45 AM, Youmu-EK said:

Nightmarish shriek says the same about low chance and could go through perfect resist buffs and the discilpline's buff that you get when the map changes but it was resisted for the modor's buff or the gladiator's fear resist buff. Same with sure strike and more skills, they go through the evasion, so the dp daevanion should also pierce resist buffs and the cd is much shorter than the original one.

Nightmare Shriek doesn't go through perfect resist buffs like FE, Contract, Aether Twisting, Painter Invulnerability skill, etc anymore.  This was fixed in 7.2 (we are on 7.3) because it was allowing XForms to be feared.  Prior to this it was flagged as irresistible pretty much. Most +resist to Fear buffs don't resist it but lately I've come into a string of Gladiators with +12 stigma for fear/sleep resist resisting this.  Not all glads just a couple I know of for sure where it is habitual. It could also mean that I just need to get my MagAcc up because testing it with IB and Magic Freedom on the target didn't change the outcome since they are MR reducers and not + to Fear Accuracy. It's possible getting the +15 daevanian version could remedy this as well.

Archived