Abyssal Splinter Gone?

I have a ton of fragments in my inventory and also I spend about 10k luna the last 2 weeks resetting it to get more tokens to get a 2nd legendary transform. I am sure this must be a bug, because they should at least let the npcs out there for us to spend our tokens or at least tell us beforehand when the event was going to end.

They said it was a "permanent event" that could be removed in future, it didn't even last 2 months or something.

This has to be a bug, it would at least be in maintenance notes.

29 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

I know its asking for TOO MUCH but would be nice if we get daily ranks for Abyssal Splinter just like Korean and Russian servers

What exactly do they have as a reward? And are they class based or general? If class based it won't be bad, but if it is general then we can expect a few broken classes to dominate it and the rest to never make it in the higher ranks of the list.

Just asking.

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What exactly do they have as a reward? And are they class based or general? If class based it won't be bad, but if it is general then we can expect a few broken classes to dominate it and the rest to never make it in the higher ranks of the list.

Just asking.

it is class based.
the main reward from daily ranks are quna (Luna) and varies between 80 and 20 per character

but I think there are other rewards the would be nice to get in a daily basis too

1 minute ago, Lapis-DN said:

it is class based.
the main reward from daily ranks are quna (Luna) and varies between 80 and 20 per character

but I think there are other rewards the would be nice to get in a daily basis too

Lol nice! That would be great to have it. I do 12 chars in my account s-rank every day (I took the time to gear them slightly in addition to the free risiel gear).

Archived