Jump to content
Forums

[4.8.20 KR Update] Silentera: Secret Sword


Violeta-KT

Recommended Posts

120200401101223.jpg?1585703543093

Highligthts

220200401101232.jpg?1585703552637

  • New Map: Layer of Time, PvPvE Zone
  • Accessed through portals in Silentera Canyon
  • Mobs act differently then other zones, once killed mobs won't respawn till certain conditions throughout the zone are met.

320200401101241.jpg?1585703561367

  • Beshmundir Temple updated to lvl 80. Easy/Normal modes will be available.
  • Path will be streamlined only 3 Named mobs including Stormwing.
  • Normal mode will be Ranked, S - F

420200401101252.jpg?1585703572250

  • New PvP gear : Ultimate Severe Thorn, purchasable with item obtained from various activities in Layer of Time, namely killing mobs. Doesn't require gear upgrade process (Ancinet > Legendary > Ultimate) Future gear updates expected to follow the same path (purchasing Ultimate outright)
  • There are two ways to buy the new PvP gear, the first is always available in The Layer of Time, you can purchase boxes that will give you a piece of gear at random. The second is a random spawn around The Layer of Time map, only 1 person will be able to purchase 1 box containing a selectable piece of gear. (expect tons of griefing, yay) Player purchase record is reset daily.

520200401101300.jpg?1585703580726

  • New PvE Gear: obtainable in Beshmundir Temple.
  • Ultimate Sealed Storm obtainable in Easy Mode
  • Ultimate Freed Storm: obtainable after combining 100 storm scales and 1 Sealed Beshmundir Temple Scroll. Scales are rewarded after defeating Stormwing on Normal mode, the number of scales depends on Rank (S rank rewards 71-100 scales for each party member A rank rewards 36-60 scales, and so on) Sealed Scroll can be obtained at chance from extracting Ultimate Sealed equipment, or 100% chance if extracting Ultimate Freed Equipment
  • Ultimate Unleashed Storm: small chance to drop from Stormwing on Normal mode
  • New craftable PvE/PvP gear, can proc gear at +7 enchantment.

620200401101312.jpg?1585703592738

  • New Equipment item "Glyph"

          PBU8SAX.png?1

  1. Obtained by combining "100 Glyph Box fragments", fragments rewarded from Lugbug missions and vendors in Gelk/Igg. Opening the Glyph box will provide 1 enchantment scroll and 1 Glyph Selection Box.
  2. Main stat is 12 different resistance values (fear, aerial hold, paralyze etc.) Can choose 1 resistance via retuning. Will have a base of 50 phy/mag def/attack, additionally 1 random stat will be added upon Identifying the Glyph. The additional stat can not be retuned and won't get any bonus upon enchanting the glyph.
  3. Glyph enchantment is 100% success rate, but enchantment stats will be random instead of a fixed bonus per level. (note* looks like you will need to enchant multiple glyphs to get optimal stats)
  4. Extracting a Glyph will give Glyph box fragments.

* Update hasn't dropped yet so info is subject to change, I also may have translated things wrong so :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only thing that defo sounds promising is the fact that Beshumir Temple will be end game instance. Not only I loved Beshmudir but we have PF/FM/IDD etc for 1,5 years already and we have done them a ton of times. Recycling Beshmudir is the only recycle I won't mind.

The item purchase retardification will be welcomed by the majority, unless it comes with strings attached.

And everything else RNG-driven will most likely be cancer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The only thing that defo sounds promising is the fact that Beshumir Temple will be end game instance. Not only I loved Beshmudir but we have PF/FM/IDD etc for 1,5 years already and we have done them a ton of times. Recycling Beshmudir is the only recycle I won't mind.

The item purchase retardification will be welcomed by the majority, unless it comes with strings attached.

And everything else RNG-driven will most likely be cancer.

I loved besh too! BTHM was the first group instance I ran in this game (idk how i slid through without doing FT)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

I loved besh too! BTHM was the first group instance I ran in this game (idk how i slid through without doing FT)

I also never done Fire Temple actively, only when it was part of an event did I do it.

It also seems the increase the XP from Lakrum, Demaha and katalam mobs. So they realized the nerf they did from 7.2~7.5 was a bad idea!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 4:20 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I also never done Fire Temple actively, only when it was part of an event did I do it.

It also seems the increase the XP from Lakrum, Demaha and katalam mobs. So they realized the nerf they did from 7.2~7.5 was a bad idea!

At least they are learning from some mistakes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

At least they are learning from some mistakes

Yes this XP nerf was retarded, like OK maybe you make mobs give less XP but they literally took away two "0" from the end of the XP, like a mob that would give you 2.000.000 XP now gives you 20.000 XP. And XP is needed both in boborunerk coins but also for the XP extractors that we need to re-roll the Katalam chest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 24/4/2020 at 2:16 AM, Kubei-DN said:

The only redeeming qualities of the game now is the superb artwork and music. Gameplay wise... absolutely horrendous. Shame.

Lol I always play Aion muted, at some point listening to the exact same sounds for skills over and over and over again is getting irritating. And especially female character doing that "yaaaaaaaaaah" sound is the most irritating thing ever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lol I always play Aion muted, at some point listening to the exact same sounds for skills over and over and over again is getting irritating. And especially female character doing that "yaaaaaaaaaah" sound is the most irritating thing ever.

i like the sound of my sorc when casting a skill, the ranger female voice is really irritating, all the time saying aaaa  aaaaaaaaaaa aaa aaaaaaaa aaa eeeeeeeeee aaa, really wth???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

i like the sound of my sorc when casting a skill, the ranger female voice is really irritating, all the time saying aaaa  aaaaaaaaaaa aaa aaaaaaaa aaa eeeeeeeeee aaa, really wth???

There is always that high pitched screech following a skill sound in females.

Not to mention going in town full of people either having active idle motions with sounds or people constantly jumping and making sounds. I cannot stand all this noise in the client so I have it muted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...