Udas exp farm

1 hour ago, Loki said:

There's a fix coming, yes.

@Loki When is a fix coming for gp seasons being broken, or CS mid seasons being bugged? When is the compensation luna coming for 4 months of not being able to do discipline?  There are faster ways to get xp than that UDAS farm, we don't care about that getting fixed.

3 hours ago, Lolnotagainlmao-EK said:

Hello @Loki as you must be unaware this was in the most recent patch notes.

https://gyazo.com/6ea17f4ff2d4224ab06a76776c3c68cd

But we still get exp in the adds that keep spawning, any plan on fixing it?

Sorry, I'm not an english speaker.. let me see if I understood, You are complaining cuz there are mobs giving EXP, and you dont want them to give EXP.. Thats what are you talking? Can some1 explain to me? cuz i dont understand.

Btw the bundle to get the Azphel Apostle gives just 1 shard, and costs 15 experience marks. Each experience mark takes 50% of ur experience to farm and u need 100 to get the transformation. 15x100/2=750, so good lucky lvling up 750 levels to get 1 legendary transformation

Yeah the cost of those 2 legendary transformations is a joke, just like the platinum monster cubicles being locked behind lvl 7+ Gelkmaros renown for elyos when there is basically nothing to level up that renown on. Not to mention 10 xp marks for 5 cubics even if you could buy it and those cubics are random. that's 360 xp marks per cubic level without getting a bunch of dupes lol.

Archived